• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

flawless dittos

@Taither i have the ditto on my black. when do you want to trade? i can do anytime in the next hour or tomorrow morning

If you'll be free in like 20 minutes I can trade. :)

I'm working, won't be able to get on until about 1am my time, which probs won't work for you lol, I'm doing another trade at about 7am my time tomorrow so anytime after that would be good, just let me know when you'll be on

I'm working, won't be able to get on until about 1am my time, which probs won't work for you lol, I'm doing another trade at about 7am my time tomorrow so anytime after that would be good, just let me know when you'll be on

Nah, I'm not going to make it to 4am without sleep. xD But I'll be around all day tomorrow, so we can trade then. :)

Nah, I'm not going to make it to 4am without sleep. xD But I'll be around all day tomorrow, so we can trade then. :)

Looks like I'm gonna be out for a good portion of today, I'll pm/vm you if I get a chance to trade, otherwise I should be around most of tomorrow

I have an untouched Darkrai from my Platinum game (but it has been cloned if that matters to you at all) and would love one of those flawless dittos (of any personality) if you were interested in trading.

I have an untouched Darkrai from my Platinum game (but it has been cloned if that matters to you at all) and would love one of those flawless dittos (of any personality) if you were interested in trading.

I would definitely be interested, which event is the darkrai from?

Can I have one? I can offer things like Larvitar w/Stealth Rock, Zorua, Togepi w/Morning Sun, and Rock Head Aron w/ Head Smash, just to name a few.

if you still have any of the dittos
I can breed you these:
dwf eevee, vulpix and poliwag
I could also give up a mewtwo event

if you still have any of the dittos
I can breed you these:
dwf eevee, vulpix and poliwag
I could also give up a mewtwo event

yea I got a couple left, I'd do trade one for any of those dwfs, which nature would you want? Also I can't trade til Tues because I'm working on a huge project for school

I suppose I would take the adamant ditto. I will do my best to be around on tuesday. Though I have a poliwag female ready for you right now. PM me if you can make it on for a hot minute

I suppose I would take the adamant ditto. I will do my best to be around on tuesday. Though I have a poliwag female ready for you right now. PM me if you can make it on for a hot minute

hey sorry i wasnt on, i can trade tomorrow if you want, anytime before 1pm

@Calvin the Unknown if you still want to trade does that time frame work for you?

hey sorry i wasnt on, i can trade tomorrow if you want, anytime before 1pm

@Calvin the Unknown if you still want to trade does that time frame work for you?

I will continue to keep an eye out for you, my availablity is somewhat limited. Feel free to send me a PM

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom