• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Free shinies/ high IVed pokemon

istore

Event Seeker
Reaction score
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=@istore

My shop thread went inactive and was closed around a week ago. I am also unable to RNG on my DS Lite due to it snapping in half for the most part lol and I am too lazy to bother RNGing on my 3DS.

I am going to link you to my Pokecheck account, where I have a lot of free pokemon, a lot of which were offered in my shop thread. The only difference is the pokemon will have a Gift Ribbon attached to them, so you won't be able to re upload them and call them your own etc.

Please follow the directions on Pokecheck, do not ask me for assistance as it is all self explanatory if you sit down for a few minutes and read everything over.
I have 57 Pokemon on there, some are duplicates (but actually aren't ,different IVs/Natures you can check yourself) and a few of them are Gen IV only but how are Gen V.

If you download anything, please post what you downloaded in order to keep this thread towards the top (and feel free to like this thread too). I am also curious to see what people like the most!

Edit: You can view a Legality Analysis on each pokemon you click on, which will prove that each and every one of my Pokemon is legitimate. I do not hack. I RNG(ed).

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=@istore

I downloaded the shiny Seviper and Drifloon :3 And tempted to download the Shiny Virizion even though I don't especially need it. I just love how it's pink.

I downloaded the shiny Seviper and Drifloon :3 And tempted to download the Shiny Virizion even though I don't especially need it. I just love how it's pink.

Awesome, I did the Drifloon when I was first starting Egg RNG so it has a terrible Sp Def IV which I apologize for. The Seviper came out nice, first or second try too!

Isn't Virizion awesome shiny? Believe it or not, the stationary pokemon (which oftentimes are the legendaries) are the easiest to RNG.

Haha, I've actually never tried RNGing, so I can believe it :p Maybe I should learn how!

Haha, I've actually never tried RNGing, so I can believe it :p Maybe I should learn how!

On BW (not BW2) it is very easy to RNG just about everything since the Timer0 which is something you would briefly learn about, doesn't alter very much. In BW2 the Timer0 fluctuates often making RNGing cumbersome, difficult and a real pain.

Just a heads up, if your Pokemon is Public, it can be downloaded as a .pkm file. This means if they use a different website or program as a distributor, they can get your Pokemon for free without any ribbons and be able to upload the, trade them, and etc.

Just a heads up, if your Pokemon is Public, it can be downloaded as a .pkm file. This means if they use a different website or program as a distributor, they can get your Pokemon for free without any ribbons and be able to upload the, trade them, and etc.

I am aware of that, I just hope/assume the average person on here won't bother with doing all of that an just uses it for their game. It's the only way that I can make them available, if they are public.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom