• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GB pokemon trade into DS???

Lukario

Reaction score
Ok i have fire red and i want to trade my lvl 10 squirtle into my pokemon pearl how do i do this???

First off, you need to learn how to use proper punctuation. Once you've done that, you need to obtain a National Dex in Pearl.

Last edited:
You'll also need to go to this Pal Park thing. However one your squirtle goes to DS, there's no going back to GBA.

I'll assume that you've obtained the National Pokédex in Pearl. Make sure your Fire Red cartridge is inserted into your DS, and start Pokémon Pearl. After the title screen, select Migrate From Fire Red. Select Squirtle and it will be released from Fire Red and uploaded to Pal Park on Pearl. Get to Pal Park on Route 221 once that's done.

The Pal Park is south of Sandgem Town and you need to use surf to get there. Talk to the guy at the desk(the man with the hard hat on his head) and he'll give you the park balls you need to recatch your pokemon. Your pokemon will be in different areas in the park depending on their type. Your Squritle, for example, will either be in the pond or the ocean which means you'll have to use surf to find him.(The bodies of water are east of the enterance.)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom