• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away all the starters & more!

Butterfree

Reaction score
I am not looking for anything in specific but if you have a Corsola I'll take one :) this is what i have to give away i had already done this but i left the forums for a long time and now i think i am back for good :)

The Kanto Starters
001.gif
004.gif
007.gif

The Johto Starters
152.gif
155.gif
158.gif

The Hoenn Starters
252.gif
255.gif
258.gif

The Sinnoh Starters
387.gif
390.gif
393.gif

& the

The Unova Starters
495.gif
498.gif
501.gif

I am also offering
Zorua
Riolu
Pichu
Phione
Phanpy
Ralts
Trapinch
Togepi
Lotad
Corpish
Surskit
Ladyba
Vulpix
Larvitar
Aron
Cacnea
Feebas
Illumise

They are all level 1.

Last edited:
Hey, do you think you could give me all the gen 2 starters and chimchar and priplup? :) I also would love a Vulpix please.

Can I have a squirtle and a bulbasaur? I'm also interested in zorua, ralts, and phione. I can get a corsola.

@Butterfree Giveaways should be hosted in Mystery Gift, so I've moved this. Welcome back aswell. :)

Hey, do you think you could give me all the gen 2 starters and chimchar and priplup? :) I also would love a Vulpix please.
Your pokemon are ready let me know when you can trade, and what's your FC? :)

Can I have a squirtle and a bulbasaur? I'm also interested in zorua, ralts, and phione. I can get a corsola.
You're Pokemon are ready as well :)

@Butterfree Giveaways should be hosted in Mystery Gift, so I've moved this. Welcome back aswell. :)
Oh! sorry about that, thank you!

Last edited:
Can I have a Cacnea and a Cyndaquil please? My friend code is 5372 4068 9520. I will be available anytime around the time I am posting this (or later on). Thank you!

Cancel that - I got what I needed on the Dream World - but thanks anyway!

Last edited:
I would really like a totodile, squirtle, cyndaquil and chimchar, zorua, aron AND larvitar
Thanks in advance

Hello, first post and all after I saw your thread. :D
I would like : One of each of the starters Minus Oshawatt, Zorua, Riolu, Pichu, Phanphy, Togepi, Vulpix, Larvitar, and Aron, please. ;P

FC:4384-7325-8547

@Butterfree Can i get a Squirtle, a Piplup, a Chimchar and a Ralts ? :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom