• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello! :D

Jupy-chan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Jupy-chan! ^_^ (I chose this nick 'cause I like Jupetta very much XD) I must say you I'm not American or English (or something like that), in fact I'm Italian...and I don't speak English very well (I must say I speak English very bad °_°"), 'cause I've been studying it for only two years. I hope you'll be able to forgive me ^^"

So...I found this forum some months ago, and now I've finally signed up xD I love Pokémons much, especially the Pokémon Anime (Battle Frontier is my favourite saga *_*). I hope to stay well in this forum, and learn a little English too :p

Well welcome to Bulbagarden. ^^
PM me if you need help or if you would like to be my friend.
And don't worry about not speaking English very well. At least you try. ^^

Welcome to BulbaGarden ^_^.

The funny part is you speak/write/type the language a great deal better than those native to it.

I hope you have fun and make many friends here ^^.

Are you joking? XD
Well, thank you!! ^_^ I'm sure I'll stay ok there!

Jupy-chan said:
Are you joking? XD
Nope, he's not joking.
Gaiacrying.gif

Though one should say "I speak English very badly" rather than "I speak English very bad"....

Anyway,
Greetings.jpg

Welcome!

Last edited:
Thank you for the help! I've still many problems talking or writing in English ^^" Now I can make very simple sentences...I hope to improve my language here! ^_^ (because I also like English much *_*)

You're doing very well with English. I wouldn't be able to tell that you're new with it if you hadn't said so. ;)

Thank you! XD I'm trying to type in a decent English °.°"

Hey Jupy-chan ^_^ Welcome to Bulbagarden.

When I read your thread I remember my first thread here. All my posts were very simple (when it wasn't wrong XD). I entered in the chat and I couldn't understand a damn thing.
I think my stay in Bulbagarden is helping me with my English and I wish the same happens to you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

ALL RIGHT! AN ITALIAN! :)

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

I think your english is fine.

I'll be your friend. If you need any Gameshark SP codes, just ask.

I'm sure I'll stay very well in this forum, 'cause you-all are too kind and friendly with me! *ò* Thank you very much! I was a bit worried because of my troubles with the language ... I hope I'll make better my English! ^^

Guilan: well, I'm glad to know you had my same problems! So aren't you American or English?

It's time i rise up again and welcome new ones here ^_^. So Jupy-chan, i hope you'll have a splendid time here and befriend with everybody around.

Benvenuto a BMGf!​

Eternal Eievui said:
The funny part is you speak/write/type the language a great deal better than those native to it.

Word.

Welcome to the forums, we hope you enjoy your stay.

You may sign out whenever you like, but you can never leave....

Thank you for the welcome!

You may sign out whenever you like, but you can never leave....
Don't worry, I won't leave this forum! XD I stay well here ^^

That's actually a song reference. You should listen to it.

Hotel California by The Eagles.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom