• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello everyone.

Pikachu1

Reaction score
Nice board. The overall header pic is really cute. :) Anyways, I wish to tell you about my site Pikachu's Paradise. So, far it's amassed over 38,000 hits, however my board member list is only 10 and one of them is my test user for when I add new mods. I cordially invite any Pokemon fans and especially Pikachu fans, to join my small community, which hopefully will grow into a large one like this one. You can directly access it by clicking here. My Forum

Music automatically playing when you enter a page is e-terrorism. Lemme know when it's gone.

BTW, try not blantantly advertising next time, and rather; put a linky in your sig.

I have a mini-poll on the site asking if the background music should stay or go, so far the majority tells me to keep it. Also the player is not hidden. You can stop the music yourself. Until the majority says it should go, it stays.

BTW: here's the poll results:

Background music. Should it stay or go?

Answers_______Votes______Percent
1.Stay.________20_________57%
2.Go.__________15_________43%

Last edited:
I saw the poll, and I saw that one can turn it off, but seeing as how it woke up by baby brother, it's still terrorism. XD

It's not terrorism. Lots of sites have BG music. And I'm sorry you woke your brother, but if your brother is sleeping then shut off your speakers, mute the sound, or used headphones. Don't go blaming my site for your ignorance.

Wow new person, I can already tell you're gonna be great fun. /sarcasm (I hate bg music too, thanks for the warning, Paperfairy ;P)

Hey I am a fun loving guy. It's just I don't see what's wrong with BG Music. If I remove it people who like it will be mad. If I keep it people who don't like it will be mad. Man, you just can't win. I guess it's true what they say. You can't please everybody. Anyways, I did leave my forum in a separate link. You can bypass my site entirely and just go there. There's no BG music in my forum. I wouldn't even know how to add it. I'm still learning how to edit templates.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom