• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MATURE: He’s gone completely insane. (A what if S/M fic)

Kimyr_Nova

Ask me about Young Medicine’s new song PLEASE-
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
So, I’ll just be posting this here as a
IMG_0914.jpeg

Anyways-
Warnings: blood mentions, violence mentions gore mentions swearing, insanity, etc

☽─── ・ 。゚☆: ☽.Synopsis.☾ :☆゚. ───☾​

One day, the Kahunas had enough with team skull. They decided to battle them, to try and make them stop… but something was wrong…
‘Please… leave…’
‘You need to get out! Guzma…he’s gone off the rails…’
‘Trying to summon and control Ultra Beasts… What is that man thinking…?’

☽─── ・ 。゚☆: ☽.☼.☾ :☆゚. ───☾

Last edited:
Chapter 1 - “Run…? Why?”
I apologise cause I kinda suck at writing, my Ao3 acc is Mika_Star, you’ll see what I mean ;-;
They entered the cavern, and instantly felt a tense air.
Olivia shuddered. “Ugh… I don’t like the feel of this place…”
Hapu saw a member of Team Skull, and ran over to them. “Hey, where’s Guzma??” She quickly asked, startling the girl.
The girl stared at them for a while before muttering; “Please… run…”
“What? Why?” Nanu asked.
The girl suddenly froze. Then she ran at the four and pushed them into a dark corner.
“Wha-?! Hey-!” Olivia was cut off by the girl shushing her. “H-he’s coming.” The girl whispered.

“Who? Guzma? May we talk to him?” Hala asked.
“No! Just shut up, I’m trying to keep us safe.”
They heard footsteps, and arguing that they couldn’t quite hear, until the footsteps got closer, and then they recognised the voices.
“Guzma, calm down, you know that’s not possible.” Plumeria sighed.
Guzma stopped walking, and looked to the side at her. “You sure? Cause I’m sure that I CAN.”
“Guzma, you can’t-“ Plumeria insisted, but she was cut off.
“I CAN!” Guzma yelled, causing Plumeria to flinch.
They both walked away.
Olivia turned to the girl and asked; “What’s going on…?”
The girl looks at each of them in terror. “H-he’s trying to control Ultra Beasts….”

Back
Top Bottom