• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries

s|ush

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many people actually have all of the legendaries? Firstly just altogether?
Secondly, did you catch them all your self?

I only wonder, as I unfortunatly no longer have an means of getting the legendaries from any of the previous games would people be willing to lend me theirs? I have always had a thing about being the OT of my Pokemon, dunno why...
As I don't use them for battle I shall probably only ask for a trade and trade back if people are happy to do that. Though there are a couple that I would wish to keep.
Anyways that about it. I have still got to wait 'til I get my Diamond version first before I even really have to worry about it.
Thanks in advance

It's physically impossible to catch every legendary without hacking as some require you to go to special events, and the OT is predetermined when given to you.

Because cities like that have a higher chance of an event(like E3) happening there.

Sadly true. I think Chattanooga's a pretty major city, but we seem to be the dead center of an aura of non activity. The closest big thing we have is Dragon*Con in Atlanta, but Nintendo events, Videogames Live, "Weird Al" Yankovic... All these events and concerts I'd most love to see never come within driving distance =/

Because cities like that have a higher chance of an event(like E3) happening there.

They "trade" you the Pokemon, so you can't actually say it's a catch. The OT is preset, so it's obvious proof that it's not actually yours. I know I'm being technical with this, but he DID ask if you could CATCH them all.

I guess that is the case... But some events hand out items to bring
you to the place that contains the legendary Pokemon(like the Heavens Flute).

Pretty much only Japan does all of those, seeing as how we didn't get the Old Sea Chart. We only traded to get Mew and Celebi. I don't even know how Japan got Jirachi since their Colosseum bonus disc contained Celebi instead.

Thanks all very much for the help. I wasn't sure how traded legendaries from events would be put into OT. That has cleared it right up. Most appreciated

I'd like to see all event pokemon Wi-FIed (is that as word?) avalible. I live in a rural community oh joy! but are withen walking distance of a hot spot.
Other wise I can't get event pokemon

As of now, no Pokemon are available via Wi-Fi yet. We believe that we will be getting Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus from Mystery Gift eventually however.

I'll never get all the pokemon. Unfortunently i live way down on the Yorke Peninsula. Stupid Nintendo don't care about country people like me. When will they stop this stupid event thing that only city people can go to.

Hell, there's no smiles on this site.

That's because they can't hold an event for every individual city.
Otherwise, they'd go broke very quickly. Especially since Pokemon isn't their only game.

I have all the legendaries and all of them are in my diamond right now. If I didn’t need to transfer them to get their dex entries on my pokedex I would have kept them where they were. Now they are just taking up space I hope they release a box like they did for R/S.

I've got all of the legendaries as well, save the fourth gen ones that are currently unobtainable, of course.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom