• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Trade

Yuki

Reaction score
I'm looking to catch all the Legendaries to fill up my Pokedex, even event legendaries.
I'll trade whatever I can to get a legendary, but I'm out of shinies right now.

Collected legendaries: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mesprit, Palkia, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. ( I already have all the Unova Legendaries, so no need to worry about that, and I'd like one of the Crown Beasts if possible.)

I have all three of the Crown beast unused i also have a Latios if that'll work?

Last edited:
I have Entei and Raikou both untouched, I'm willing to trade them for Kyogre or Arcesus.

I have Entei and Raikou both untouched, I'm willing to trade them for Kyogre or Arcesus.

I don't think I can trade my Arceus, because I got it from the Dream World, and I'm a really big fan of the Weather Trio. Hmm, would you like Mesprit and Uxie instead if you don't have them?

I don't think I can trade my Arceus, because I got it from the Dream World, and I'm a really big fan of the Weather Trio. Hmm, would you like Mesprit and Uxie instead if you don't have them?

That's understandable, but unfortunately I don't need mesprit or uxie. I just wanted to unlock the events kyogre and arcesus trigger when traded over to soul silver, if you want I can give you them for free if you're willing to assist me with activating the events.

That's understandable, but unfortunately I don't need mesprit or uxie. I just wanted to unlock the events kyogre and arcesus trigger when traded over to soul silver, if you want I can give you them for free if you're willing to assist me with activating the events.

Ah, ok. I can try to help you with the events. Do you have Pokemon Black or White Version though?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom