• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Impish 5 IV Landorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachDragonX

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for a 5 IV Impish Landorus-Therian/Landorus with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe). It can be RNG'ed, cloned, etc. I will accept hacks, but only if you are okay with getting a hacked 5 or 6 IV legendary in return. Here is what I'm offering:

Events:
2007 Japanese event Mew (from PokeFesta - Pal City)
GameStop Shiny Raikou (American, UT, Rash nature, 01031 OT ID)
2014 Tanabata Jirachi
PokeBank Celebi
Japanese Movie Diancie (Naive Nature with max IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed)
GTS Fancy Pattern Vivillon (American)
Summer 2014 Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon (American)
Summer 2014 Pinsir (American)
Summer 2014 Heracross (American)
Spooky 2014 Super Size Pumpkaboo

Shiny Pokemon:
Shiny Hariyama (Rash nature, Guts as its ability, level 30, male, caught in the Friend Safari in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Altaria (Jolly nature, Natural Cure as its ability, level 50, male, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Premier Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Floatzel (Rash nature, Swift Swim as its ability, level 52, female, caught on Kalos' Route 21 in a Quick Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Magneton (Relaxed nature, Analytic as its ability, level 30, caught in Friend Safari in a Premier Ball) (Able to be nicknamed)
Shiny Dedenne (Careful nature, Cheek Pouch as its ability, level 22, male, in a Quick Ball) (Not able to be nicknamed)

Mega Stones:
Every Mega Stone available in X and Y

Competitive Legendary Pokemon:
Heatran, (Timid nature, IVs (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe): 28/31/11/31/31/30

IV bred Pokemon:
Too many to list. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll check if I can offer it

Hacked Legendary Pokemon (see my note about hacks at the beginning of this post):
Deoxys (Timid nature with Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Recover/Psycho Boost)
Heatran (Calm and Modest natures with Earth Power/Stealth Rock/Dark Pulse)
Latios (Timid nature with Defog/Tailwind/Trick/Helping Hand)
Zapdos (Bold nature with Defog/Heat Wave/Thunderbolt/Air Cutter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom