• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Deoxys and Manaphy. Offering legendaries and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskirby

Ghost Maniac
Reaction score
For them I can offer:

LEGENDARIES:

• Uxie
  • Giratina
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Kyogre
  • Regirock
  • Regigigas

OTHERS:

• Scyther with Defog
  • HA Chansey
  • 4IV Eevee with Curse, Yawn, Wish and Synchronoise

Last edited:
@Huskirby; I just wanted to let you know if your posts continue to show as moderated contact a moderator of the section your posting in so things can be approved faster for you. And once you accumulate five posts I'm sure this forum glitch will stop being a nuisance to you.

Thank you so much for the info ^^ If this happens again I'll do it immediately =D

I've already got a Deoxys so I'm only looking for a Manaphy. The list FT is in the first post.

Last edited:
For them I can offer:

LEGENDARIES:

• Uxie
  • Giratina
  • Articuno
  • Zapdos
  • Moltres
  • Mewtwo
  • Kyogre
  • Regirock
  • Regigigas

OTHERS:

• Scyther with Defog
  • HA Chansey
  • 4IV Eevee with Curse, Yawn, Wish and Synchronoise

I've already got a Deoxys so I'm only looking for a Manaphy. The list FT is in the first post.

I'll gladly trade my Manaphy for your Regirock! My FC is 1865-0542-5287, just send me a PM when you're online!

Fine! I'll send you a PM in about 2 hours I think. My FC is: 0087-2283-0214 and IGN: Eric.

Trade finished. The thread can be closed :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom