• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Broadway Character Art

Mysty

That Darn Eldershipper
Reaction score
Here is something for you hot out of the oven: Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. The menu sign took forever, and for some reason....his hair got greyed out when I saved it. Oh well. I am eventually going to do a comic of this show.

sweeneybackgroundcopy.png

Here is another one that looks nothing like Nellie Lovett, except for the cute hair buns. I guess this is a very young Nellie. Perhaps from the prequel bits I am adding into the story. I haven't had a chance to scan in any sketchies from the Sweeney comic character design sheet stuff, but I should get to soon.
An Oekaki because I was bored.
veryyoungnellie.png

Okay. More stuff. Pretty sketchies of me trying to get a satifying character design for Sweeney. I love the Benjamin Barker at the bottom, a really good profile with a weakly naive expression. Perhaps as he looks back at Lucy during his trial or something. The guy getting shaved in good bye Johanna looks like a clown, and I don't like the Goodbye Johanna Sweeney face. He looks stoned or something.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Nekona/sweeneysketchies.jpg

And here is me trying to do a good Lovett. I might end up doing a LuPone style Lovett, since her hair is easier. But I want classic meat ball head Lovett. I also drew some fluffy fluffy Sweeney x Nellie stuffs. The top bit is from the number "Worst Pies in London." The bottom part is the fluffy kiss pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Nekona/andasweetpicitis.jpg

I have created my masterpiece!

sweeneycover3.jpg

And here is an Adolfo Pirelli oekaki. Yay! Pirelli!

55.png

I love the pencil sketches of Sweeney Todd. And I like the idea of a 'classic meatball head' Lovett, too.

Back
Top Bottom