• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Natane(aka:Gardenia) & Cheryl, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy

Reaction score
I'm probably going to be laughed off the board, but I was curious if anyone else liked the paring of Eterna's Grass Gym leader and the cute green-haired girl from the forest. I think it's called GaiaShipping.

I know this ship isn't cannon or anything, but I thought the two of them together would be sooo adorable. Gardenia is simply NUTS over grass-type pokemon, and Cheryl (aka: Momi in Japanese, which translates to "Japanese Fir tree") is dressed a lot like a plant to me ... well, I guess the idea isn't too farfetched.

Anyway. Anybody else like this couple? Or seen any art/stories involving the pair? My girlfriend drew some pictures for me. As soon as they are uploaded I'll post them, if anyone is interested. ^_^

Thanks!

I'm probably going to be laughed off the board, but I was curious if anyone else liked the paring of Eterna's Grass Gym leader and the cute green-haired girl from the forest.

Don't worry, people here love ships like this. We're definitely not a "canon only" group of people. :p

I did like Cheryl/Gardenia's interaction in the show, it was certainly well done. I'm pretty sure I've seen fanart of the two together as well so I'm sure someone will post it here eventually.

Thanks, Scott85. I'm not sure how popular Cheryl/Gardenia are, but I remain curious to see if anyone besides me likes them. ^_^

I saw the anime, too, and must agree that their onscreen interaction was (while brief) very very cute.

Anyway. To any who are interested, here is that art I had mentioned:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58054265/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58054410/

I must add that, while I doubt anyone would do so intentionally, this art does not belong to me so please do not claim/alter/distribute in any way. (the artist is holdingl my DS Lite hostage!)

Let me know if you like it! I'll pass the word on.

Good fanart, its nice to see how this stuff is drawn so quickly, (since the eps aren't even that old!)

Thank you! I've passed the compliment onto the artist. She's pleased. ^_^

I know what you mean about the eps not being that old .... What literally happened was we were waching the anime and I blurted out that I thought Natane and Momi were kinda cute. Next thing I know, my friend is drawing the pair for me.

If she does any more art, I'll post it here.

CherDenia (GarYl?) would be amusin' if nothin' else, Cheryl all be gettin' bondaged all the time, Gardenia taking more grass-element damage than any living thing was meant to take. It's like edgeplay, but with Solarbeam instead of autoerotic asphyxiation.

megatron.png

I know, I've posted it before but... it has a special place here.

MOMI/NATANE OTP YAY.

I love this pair so much. I was DYING of happiness from their interaction *_*

Nice fanart, too. I still lol at Fate's pic XD

*L* Well, I don't argue that Cheryl does indeed seem the type to become imperiled in some way -- I mean, she DID get all tangled up in those vines in the anime. o_O She was totally cute, too. But I digress....

Suzu, thank you for the compliment. I told the artist, and she's pleased that someone else likes the Momi/Natane pairing. ^_^

Speaking of fanart, there is another picture of the two girls that my friend has done, but I'm wary of posting it or the link in public ... it's a little mature (but only in the best of taste!). If anyone is interested private message me or summat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom