• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Need DW Pokemon Doesnt Matter if Female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
I am need of these pokemon from DW with the DW Exculsive moves. and Natures Depending
A Cacnea with Thunderpunch and its DW Ability/ Nature that Raises attack. It can lower whatever.
A Trapinch With Giga Drain Raise Spc Attack lower Whatever.
A Misdreavous with Inferno. Raise Spc Attack. Lower Whatever.
A Magikarp With Jolly that Has Bounce.
A Tentacul with Giga Drain. Raise Spc Attack lower whatever.

Let me know if you have any of these so we can work out a deal!!!!!! Thanks

Also Looking for a Nuzleaf just a Regular one though not a DW one.

... No Sadly I traded it to my frien yesterday. Anyting else you looking for?

Allrighty Give me ten Minutes to switch DS Games out and I will wait inside the Wifi Room.
Also I will give you a Moonstone and Something Else for that Lapras.
If I get the Lapras i will trade it to Radiuh so I can get the Misdreavus I am looking for.

Last edited:
Allrighty Give me ten Minutes to switch DS Games out and I will wait inside the Wifi Room.
Also I will give you a Moonstone and Something Else for that Lapras.
If I get the Lapras i will trade it to Radiuh so I can get the Misdreavus I am looking for.

Your Seedot is ready =)

KK so How about Moonstone and a Shellos for Lapras???

Hi Jacel, sorry about the other day, i was in such a hurry

I just get a male DW Cacnea with Water absorb, if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom