• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Newbie...

Linestra

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Lizz, found this site off a link on Pie's deviantart page. I've been a Pokemon fan since it debuted in the US, I still have my first file on Pokemon Red saved. XD So yeah... Hi.

Oh yeah, RBY, I saw your username in the Brock Club where I'd been lurking (reading all 179 pages before I decided to actually post) and immediately knew what it was referencing... What're you gonna do when they release a new game? XP

Welcome to Bublagarden Forums.

It is rare to find someone that would read 179 pages worth of material on a forum before joining.

Yeah, I just started reading it when I first got the link, registered, then decided to finish reading because I thought that would be the only thread I'd post in,and didn't want to be 'out of the loop.' :p

Oh yeah, RBY, I saw your username in the Brock Club where I'd been lurking (reading all 179 pages before I decided to actually post) and immediately knew what it was referencing... What're you gonna do when they release a new game? XP

I have different usernames in forums I registered in at different points in history. For instance, at another forum I could be "RBYGSCRSFRLG". -_-

By the way, you're crazy, reading the entire thread. Any forum on the Internet can use more crazy people (with coherent grammar). :p

I have different usernames in forums I registered in at different points in history. For instance, at another forum I could be "RBYGSCRSFRLG". -_-

By the way, you're crazy, reading the entire thread. Any forum on the Internet can use more crazy people (with coherent grammar). :p

It may be because it's 10:40 at night, but I can't figure out whether that was a compliment or a burn.

You read all 179 pages of the Brock club, huh?

That's awesome!! ^_^

I still haven't read all the pages of the Brock club yet. I should do that sometime, lol. XD

Anyway though, if you like reading threads with a lot of pages, then you should try reading the Ash club starting from page 1 (if you're a fan of Ash, I mean). Hehe, there's over 500 pages of the Ash club, and I've actually read every single one!!!! :-D

And by the way, welcome to Bulbagarden, Linestra.

Welcome, Linestra. I hope you'll enjoy your time here at Bulbagarden.

(179 pages of the Brock club or otherwise? Eh, I looked at thousands of pages during the 7 years before I joined.)

Anyway though, if you like reading threads with a lot of pages, then you should try reading the Ash club starting from page 1 (if you're a fan of Ash, I mean). Hehe, there's over 500 pages of the Ash club, and I've actually read every single one!!!! :-D

I have raed all teh pages on the Ash,Brock and Misty club and before you say anything there is a perfectly logical explanation which I can't think of at the moment.

Anyway welcome to Bulbagarden have fun.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom