• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

oc/canon shipping thread

deoxysacid

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
exactly what the title suggests! a thread for your oc + canon ships. heres some of mine. gladion/phoenix......
IMG_0423.png
Sp0HtqB.png
IMG_0527.png
a2c44403-1b70-4d9c-88c7-59bf5508f261.png

(last art by the legendary nameko_hachikou)

UAHHH super pumped that this thread exists so i can be cringe but free!!! HI im a huge yumejoshi/selfshipper and as a representation of my relationship with nessa i ship my oc holly with her and im!! super obsessed with them...theyre called nessolly or sometimes i call them frigidsea;; or rurihori if im talking abt them in japanese which is relatively often on twitter;; but anyway IM SO EXCITED TO SHOW THEM OFF SORRY

CRYHIGN SCREAMING DYING.jpg

been feeling kinda insane abt my oc x canon shippings recently? i do a lot of sv oc x canon shipping with my fankids and i kinda find it rly easy to fixate on them bc of how it also ties into my canon x canon ships, but that aside for once im actually waiting to get a commission back of one of my non-fankid related oc x canon ships and im super excited for it bc it was a ship i was on the fence about doing for a while and i finally just pulled the trigger and requested art of them and im glad i did.

but also its a really funny ship to think on bc its klara with my oc who i often describe as "worst guy of all time". shipping the 2 toxic people together HDGHJFG

but also its a really funny ship to think on bc its klara with my oc who i often describe as "worst guy of all time". shipping the 2 toxic people together HDGHJFG
GAAAH I love that XP Please share the commission whenever you receive it because 1. I love Klara hehe 2. ships where both parties are awful but great together (like that audio that goes "if you were my significant other i would put poison in your coffee") give me life (which is ironic lol)

^ I'm always obsessed with dynamics that are an awful person with an even more awful person lmfao. Klara is so terrible she's funny.

Me myself can only think about my canon x canon fankids at the moment but sometimes I rotate oc x canon in my head, it's just that it's all VERY unserious. Green has exes who still chase after him but shit bricks when Red answers the door instead and Leaf's adventures grant her a new rival with lgbt undertones every three months. Buuuuut I do wonder if Daisy Oak, a very well-adjusted woman in my hcs, is looking for a big weirdo wife...

^ I'm always obsessed with dynamics that are an awful person with an even more awful person lmfao. Klara is so terrible she's funny.

Me myself can only think about my canon x canon fankids at the moment but sometimes I rotate oc x canon in my head, it's just that it's all VERY unserious. Green has exes who still chase after him but shit bricks when Red answers the door instead and Leaf's adventures grant her a new rival with lgbt undertones every three months. Buuuuut I do wonder if Daisy Oak, a very well-adjusted woman in my hcs, is looking for a big weirdo wife...
IN LOVE WITH ALL THESE....TAKING NOTES!!

as for actual ocxcanon stuff i cant remember if i've really done any...i'd have to think!!

AH i just realized i never sent it here when i got the commission back!!
1834813-2.output.png

i think abt it so much...the way hes holding klara here :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: their relationship makes me feel like a crazy person i mean this in the most positive way possible i really love them

me returning here bc i've finally started gaining the courage to ship my self insert trainer oc with sordward...i think i've kinda been worried about it seeming weird for me to ship myself with him while also rly enjoying a canonxcanon pairing involving him, or that people r going to look down on me for shipping with an unusual character but all of my friends have been rly supportive so far so i'm happy

Back
Top Bottom