• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING: Many Legendaries for Shinies/Vivillon Patterns/Unown!

Dovahgatr

Dovahkiin Feraligatr
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls!
I'm at the point where the only thing I really want anymore is shinies. I have so many legendaries now to the point where they're taking up too much space.
Here's the list of Legendaries:

Zekrom (3 - Naive / Calm / Quirky)
Terrakion (3 - Timid / Relaxed / Lonely)
Latias (3 - Quiet / Careful / Jolly)
Rayquaza (3 - Naughty / Hasty / Jolly)
Kyogre (2 - Gentle / Sassy)
Kyurem (2 - Relaxed / Naughty)
Latios (2 - Mild / Hasty)
Landorus (1 - Mild)
Thundurus (2 - Serious / Careful)
Regigigas (2 - Docile / Modest)
Lugia (2 - Docile / Gentle)
Cresselia (2 - Lonely / Calm)
Uxie (1 - Jolly)
Mesprit (1 - Calm)
Azelf (1 - Brave)
Regirock (1 - Hardy)
Regice (1 - Serious)
Registeel (1 - Quiet)
Cobalion (1 - Modest)
Shiny Giratina (1 - Calm)

If you are interested in in-depth detail, please ask for details (look to see if they were given out before please).
What I'm interested in are any shiny or Vivillon Pattern I don't have.

The following is what I WANT in return for a Legendary of your choosing:

Any Shiny Pokemon (Besides ones I have, which will be listed below
Vivillon Patterns:
Icy Snow Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Monsoon Pattern
Ocean Pattern
Jungle Pattern
Thanks for your time! When we decide a trade, please leave your FC and IGN in chat. My FC and IGN will be in my Trainer card in my signature.

UPDATE: No longer in need of Unown, found the Mirage Cave in Hoean :D

Last edited:
Hey Dovahgatr, I'm interested in the Timid Landorus and the Shiny Dialga. The following shinies is what I have to offer (I can not attest to their origin, since I got them from Wondertrade, GTS, etc, but they all have a blue pentagon)

Goodra / Female / Heal Ball / Modest/ Gooey / 5IV

Froakie / Male / Pokeball / Naïve / Torrent / 3IV

Talonflame / Female / Pokeball/ Adamant / Gale Wings / 6IV

Weavile/ Male / Pokeball / Jolly / Pressure / 6IV

Vespiquen / Female / Timerball / Impish / Pressure / 6IV

Hey Dovahgatr, I'm interested in the Timid Landorus and the Shiny Dialga. The following shinies is what I have to offer (I can not attest to their origin, since I got them from Wondertrade, GTS, etc, but they all have a blue pentagon)

Goodra / Female / Heal Ball / Modest/ Gooey / 5IV

Froakie / Male / Pokeball / Naïve / Torrent / 3IV

Talonflame / Female / Pokeball/ Adamant / Gale Wings / 6IV

Weavile/ Male / Pokeball / Jolly / Pressure / 6IV

Vespiquen / Female / Timerball / Impish / Pressure / 6IV

I'm interested in your Shiny Goodra and Vespiquen.
When would you be able to trade?

Hey Dovahgatr, I will be able to trade anytime after 8pm (Eastern) today (Monday 9/7) through Thursday. Let me know a time that is good for you to trade. (IGN G-A-F)

Hey Dovahgatr, I will be able to trade anytime after 8pm (Eastern) today (Monday 9/7) through Thursday. Let me know a time that is good for you to trade. (IGN G-A-F)

I'll be on right now.

Are you still up for trades? I still have a Soul Silver file and should be able to get you those Unowns (I'll have to look when I get home).

Hello! If you're still trading, I'd be very interested in your Diancie and your Moltres. I have a Sandstorm and a Sun patterned Vivillon that I could get you - they're both off the GTS, but they do have the blue pentagon.

Hello! If you're still trading, I'd be very interested in your Diancie and your Moltres. I have a Sandstorm and a Sun patterned Vivillon that I could get you - they're both off the GTS, but they do have the blue pentagon.
I can trade Moltres for either one, but for the Diancie if you could throw in an Air ballon maybe? I mean, it's an event.

Are you still up for trades? I still have a Soul Silver file and should be able to get you those Unowns (I'll have to look when I get home).
Yes I am.

I can trade Moltres for either one, but for the Diancie if you could throw in an Air ballon maybe? I mean, it's an event.

I get it ;) Sure, no problem! When are you available to trade?

Last edited:
Which one of these shinies would you take for your Shiny Giratina ?

Steelix (Lvl 30, Relaxed) [ENGLISH]
Ariados (Lvl 44, Jolly, has Pokérus) [FRENCH]
Victreebel (Lvl 21, Adamant) [FRENCH]
Magmar (Lvl 39, Bold, is EV trained a bit. Can attach Magmarizer to make it evolve if you want) [FRENCH]
Manectric (Lvl 30, Quirky) [FRENCH]
Avalugg (Lvl 37, Sassy, has Pokérus) [FRENCH]
Gyarados (Lvl 35, Bashful) [ITALIAN]
Pansage (Lvl 4, Bashful) [JAPANESE]
Hariyama (Lvl 22, Relaxed) [JAPANESE]
Castform (Lvl 1, Lonely) [JAPANESE]

EDIT : Apparently I already have your Friend Code. Mine is 0216-1196-1513, the in-game name is "WILFRID". Can't miss it. =p

Which one of these shinies would you take for your Shiny Giratina ?

Steelix (Lvl 30, Relaxed) [ENGLISH]
Ariados (Lvl 44, Jolly, has Pokérus) [FRENCH]
Victreebel (Lvl 21, Adamant) [FRENCH]
Magmar (Lvl 39, Bold, is EV trained a bit. Can attach Magmarizer to make it evolve if you want) [FRENCH]
Manectric (Lvl 30, Quirky) [FRENCH]
Avalugg (Lvl 37, Sassy, has Pokérus) [FRENCH]
Gyarados (Lvl 35, Bashful) [ITALIAN]
Pansage (Lvl 4, Bashful) [JAPANESE]
Hariyama (Lvl 22, Relaxed) [JAPANESE]
Castform (Lvl 1, Lonely) [JAPANESE]

EDIT : Apparently I already have your Friend Code. Mine is 0216-1196-1513, the in-game name is "WILFRID". Can't miss it. =p

I'll take the shiny Steelix. I can trade at any time just tell me when you're online.

Alright I'm ready

So am I. Your in-game name is Gregory, right ?

EDIT : You don't seem to be online... Do you have some difficulty with internet ? Or are you using a 3DS that has a different friend code than the one in your signature ?

EDIT 2 : Thanks for the trade :)

Last edited:
Alright I'm ready

So am I. Your in-game name is Gregory, right ?

EDIT : You don't seem to be online... Do you have some difficulty with internet ? Or are you using a 3DS that has a different friend code than the one in your signature ?

EDIT 2 : Thanks for the trade :)

No, thank you!
But the reason why I wasn't on is because I'm moving so I thought you'd be on faster so I had to drop it to get things done.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom