• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! (Closed Indefinitely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traiz Hill

Reaction score
OFFERING

The Pokémon listed are the excess of my breeding for competitive pokemon:
PokémonPoké BallGenderNatureAbilityIVs (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe)Egg MovesStock
BulbasaurPoké BallMaleModestChlorophyll31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Giga Drain
SquirtlePoké BallMaleModestRain Dish31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Aura Sphere
TorchicPoké BallMaleAdamantSpeed Boost31/31/31/x/31/31n/a6
ChespinPoké BallMaleImpishBulletproof31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Synthesis
  • Spikes
FroakiePoké BallMaleHastyProtean31/x/31/31/31/31n/a1
BunnelbyPoké BallMaleJollyHuge Power31/31/31/x/31/31n/a1
Flabébé (Blue)Great BallFemaleCalmFlower Veil31/x/31/31/31/31n/a0
HonedgePoké BallMaleAdamantNo Guard31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Shadow Sneak
HonedgePoké BallFemaleAdamantNo Guard31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Shadow Sneak
Eevee (Sylveon)Heal BallMaleCalmAnticipation31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Wish
  • Yawn

LOOKING FOR

These are what I am looking for in return (Note: they are ranked with #1 being the highest priority):
  1. Leftovers
  2. Female gender of the following Pokémon (with 5IVs in no particular setting, and egg moves), sorted in descending priority:
    PokémonPoké BallNatureAbilityEgg Moves
    BinaclePoké BallJollyTough Claws
    • Shell Smash
    Flabébé (White)Premier BallCalmFlower Veiln/a
    PhantumpPoké BallImpishNatural Curen/a
    PumpkabooPoké BallJollyFriskn/a
    PanchamPoké BallJollyIron Fistn/a
    SwirlixPoké BallNaughtyUnburden
    • Belly Drum
    NoibatPoké BallTimidFriskn/a
    ClauncherPoké BallModestMega Launchern/a
    HawluchaPoké BallAdamantUnburdenn/a
    HelioptilePoké BallTimidDry Skinn/a
    LitleoPoké BallTimidUnnerven/a
    BergmitePoké BallImpishSturdy
    • Recover
    AmauraPoké BallModestRefrigeraten/a
    DedennePoké BallTimidPickupn/a
    LarvitarPoké BallCarefulSand Stream
    • Pursuit
    • Stealth Rock
    MagikarpPoké BallJollyIntimidaten/a
    GastlyPoké BallTimidLevitaten/a
    CharmanderPoké BallJolly/TimidBlaze
    • Dragon Dance
    • Flare Blitz
    GiblePoké BallNaughtyRough Skinn/a
    RioluPoké BallTimidSteadfast
    • Vacuum Wave
    MawilePoké BallAdamantIntimidate
    • Sucker Punch
    HeracrossPoké BallAdamantMoxie
    • Rock Blast
    ScytherPoké BallAdamantTechniciann/a
    AbsolPoké BallNaiveJustified
    • Play Rough
    • Sucker Punch
    MedititePoké BallJollyPure Power
    • Fire Punch
    PinsirPoké BallJollyHyper Cuttern/a
    AerodactylPoké BallJollyRock Headn/a
    MareepPoké BallModestStaticn/a
    ShuppetPoké BallCarefulFriskn/a
    ElectrikePoké BallTimidLightning Rodn/a

More will be added in time, both in the Offer list and Wanted list. Please and thank you!

If you like a Pokémon from the list, post your interest on this thread and then wait for me to VM you. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look!

I can offer a female HA Fletchling (it'll take me about an hour to breed). But it will be english... I am quite interested in your Squirtle, is it nick-nameable?
If you'd like a bit more I'm quite happy to try and get something else off your list, may take extra time though...

I can offer a female HA Fletchling (it'll take me about an hour to breed). But it will be english... I am quite interested in your Squirtle, is it nick-nameable?
If you'd like a bit more I'm quite happy to try and get something else off your list, may take extra time though...

Sorry PinkiePieFox, I already have a Female HA Fletchling, as mentioned on the list. But you can also make another offer, just be sure to check if it's not already in the exclusion list. Also, tbh, I don't know what you meant by "nicknameable", but from what I understand, if you want, I can nickname the Squirtle you want with the nickname you want it to have when I trade them to you.

Ah sorry my bad xD I misread what you put, I read it as 'including' not 'excluding'.
I will be breeding some other Pokemon soon, if anything comes up I'll let you know!

Ah sorry my bad xD I misread what you put, I read it as 'including' not 'excluding'.
I will be breeding some other Pokemon soon, if anything comes up I'll let you know!

Looking forward to that! Also, check in from time to time, you might find something new ever so often. Tell your friends about this thread too!

I'm interested in one of your Blue Flabébé. I can offer a female Hidden Ability Bunnelby (Huge Power) in a Ultra Ball in return.

Last edited:

I'm interested in one of your Blue Flabébé. I can offer a female Hidden Ability Bunnelby (Huge Power) in a Ultra Ball in return.

I'm interested. Can you get the Female HA Bunnelby into a regular Pokéball?

Yep no problem, I'll breed it with a Ditto. I'm about to head to bed, but I'll start breeding it tomorrow and alert you when it's ready. Shouldn't take long.

Yep no problem, I'll breed it with a Ditto. I'm about to head to bed, but I'll start breeding it tomorrow and alert you when it's ready. Shouldn't take long.

Note that the Flabébé is on a Great Ball. Is that OK with you? I just though it would be cool if it's in a Blue Pokéball.

Note that the Flabébé is on a Great Ball. Is that OK with you? I just though it would be cool if it's in a Blue Pokéball.

Yep that's fine. I'll start breeding the Bunnelby now.

Silly question again, with your HA females in Pokeballs do you want multiple of them with various IVs? (I can offer you many if you like) or do you want a HA female with 5IVs?
If you would like whichever go ahead and tell me as to what Pokemon you would like to be breed!

Yep that's fine. I'll start breeding the Bunnelby now.

A Pleasure doing business with you, MachDragonX! :D

Silly question again, with your HA females in Pokeballs do you want multiple of them with various IVs? (I can offer you many if you like) or do you want a HA female with 5IVs?
If you would like whichever go ahead and tell me as to what Pokemon you would like to be breed!

I like the latter of what you asked, although I'm limiting them to Gen VI right now and that I don't really demand them to have 5IVs, although it's really a plus for me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump! (Am I doing this right?)

Does the 6IV ditto have to be legit? I have a hacked gen V one

Does the 6IV ditto have to be legit? I have a hacked gen V one

Sorry matt555. I'd have to decline that. Feel free to make a different offer though.

I know it's been a long time, but I'm totally interested in that Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, if you still have it.
I currently have a female HA Treecko, but literally only one (just recently got it via Wonder Trade). I can do some breeding over the next day or so to make a few with decent stats, but I don't think they have any egg moves.
They would end up in a regular PokeBall.

If an Unburden Treecko for the Chlorophyll Bulbasaur sounds fair, just let me know what you're looking for in it (nature/stats).
Thanks! :)

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Now with Specific Want List!

Added Bunnelby on the Offering List. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom