• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (INFORMATION, OOC AND DISCUSSION THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm bleeding slightly, but nothing too uncomfortable. I just want to eat everything I can't have. Hopefully we can get moving soon! XD

Aww sounds horrible.

Hopefully you'll be fully healed before you know it and you'll be able to eat everything you crave :)

Let's do this - the first gym/contest better watch out!

@Monarch; @Flaze; @Neapolitan; @Yang Xiao Long; @Ib All Alone;

So at this point, I'd like to have a general idea on what group is doing what. I'm giving you all the option to challenge the gym leaders in any order you'd like. If you all want to follow the basic gym leader format, that's fine. I just want to know before I post and going ahead.

That wasn't quite what I meant. ^^;; I meant what order do you want to challenge the gym leaders. You don't have to go exactly like the game and do Violet city, Azalea, etc.

I was giving you the option to do the badges in any order you'd like.

Heh, well.. It doesn't really matter to me, though I'll probably try them in the game's original order~

Oooo, my bad! I don't really mind, perhaps the original way to save some confusion?

My character's going to be doing contests if that's of any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom