• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Adventures volume 39 review thread

You know, I've compiled a list.

unledfow.png

Ok, out of the 14 Legendary Pokemon that will be gathered, five have been taken total. (Well, four because Palmer didn't bring out Cresselia in this volume). 3 are in the Distortion World, three haven't been seen since volume 37 and the remaining are unknown.

The volume 40 preview states that the next volume will be the climax and lists all of the Legends, minus Arceus, plus Rotom and Phione.

I'm wondering, that volume is going to have to have at least 10 chapters in order for it to fully mix...

Dialga and Palkia will most likely help once they arrive in the DW.
Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf will probably appear to help in the DW.
Marley will probably have something to do with Shaymin's appearance.

The thing that perplexes me is Manaphy and Phione? Where are they going to appear from?

In the Pokemon Ranger manga, Manaphy was sent to the Sinnoh Region in the final chapter.

If Adventures does take place in the same universe, then I can see Manaphy being sent to here. But, then where does Phione come in?

I sense a probability that one of the older Dex Holder might come back with it or the egg is given to Platinum or Diamond/Pearl. It especially makes sense if the Pokémon Ranger manga is in the same universe as Adventures. Phione would probably breeded from someone else or just...appear with vague explanation.

That was one endings from of the magazines the arc was published in. But I find the changes between the chapters in the volume and magazine version odd.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom