• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Jhoto- Nuzelocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarCass

Reaction score
He chuckled "Finally I have succeeded" A satellite shoot a beam on the pokemon world.

Breaking news:
"All of a sudden, when pokemon battle, instead of fainting the die, no one knows the cause"

Ok, so this is set in Jhoto and as you can see its based on nuzelocke challenge, couse they are awesome.

Nuzelocke roleplay rules:
when a pokemon faints it must die
all pokemon must be nicknamed
only one pokemon each area, don't catch to many

rules:
no god-modding
don't be mean to other roleplayers
no catching of legandaries, unless you pm me and I approve
only sign up if you want to be in the roleplay

Name: Cass

History: She has wanted to be a pokemon trainer for a while, but her mother would not let her after her brother gold left, and never returned. Though her mother finally let her, even though the horrible event of pokemon starting to die instead happened.

Personality:She bubbly person, she can be shy sometimes around new people. She loves listening to her ipod, and playing ds, though her ds is going to have to stay at home.

Appearance: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=3859&pictureid=44759

Starter pokemon:
lv: 5
species: cyndaquil
name: Blitz
moves: takle, leer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom