• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Police Mafia | Aftermath: The mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Police Mafia | Day 3: Lynch or lose (3/27)

1)@Neonsands
2)@Sourcandy
3)@DrumBeats
5)@Soulmaster

And now that the end approached they got more and more nervous
And then they found the corpse, her corpse

Sourcandy died. She was a cop

It is now Day 3
Lynch or lose guys :)

I'm sorry but you taking the lead hasn't really helped your case for me. vote: neonsands

I'm sorry but you taking the lead hasn't really helped your case for me. vote: neonsands

Would you have preferred that nobody take the lead and we leave people unchecked? Without coordination we would have nothing to go on.

I believe we have reached a point where we either have a result or not. The only cop DrumBeats could be is sane cop. He got a guilty on you. That means either he is a cop and you are mafia, or he is lying and you are a cop. Why would you even bother targetting me with information like that?

So you say we should go for DrumBeats?

You seem to be intentionally leavin out the fact that I could be insane and you're mafia. The fact that you were withholding the full truth makes me a bit suspicious. But, I'll give you chance to defend yourself before I decide on my vote.

You seem to be intentionally leavin out the fact that I could be insane and you're mafia. The fact that you were withholding the full truth makes me a bit suspicious. But, I'll give you chance to defend yourself before I decide on my vote.
Was this aimed at Neonsands or myself?

It was aimed at Neonsands. Unless I'm missing something, my options are insane/sane/mafia, so I don't get why he won't mention the insane possibility.

It was aimed at Neonsands. Unless I'm missing something, my options are insane/sane/mafia, so I don't get why he won't mention the insane possibility.

You're right. You could be insane. The fact is, I took out the option because I know I am not mafia. Without factoring in that option, I have a clear target. With that destinction in, we lack that.

If I were to be mafia, you would have to be insane, Tris and Sourcandy would make for the Sane/Paranoid and Soulmaster would be Naive.

For Soulmaster to be mafia, you would be sane, I would be insane, Sourcandy would be paranoid and Tris would be naive.

The only distinction I have between that, was I was the second person and first person to claim my result. That wouldn't end well if somebody else managed to have a conflicting result. Granted, I could have taken a risk, but why would I kill of Sourcandy? The same results as me would be a perfect person to have as my counter claim. There would be no evidence either way.

Now, notice who didn't have a result for our first check? Soulmaster. Why? Probably because he didn't want to risk being counterclaimed.

Granted, all speculation now, but that is how it is.

Vote: Soulmaster

I suppose it is between us then.

Vote: Soulmaster

Neonsands argument makes sense. You not getting in a check on night 1 was definitely a mafias way out. You seem like the best choice.

Um guys night 1 was on saturday right?
I was out of town friday-late sunday so any nights in there I was gone so that wouldn't have worked out for me.

Sorry I'm late guys

@DrumBeats
@Soulmaster
@Neonsands

And then they killed him, thinking he was sure to be the mafia, however as quickly as he killed, he died
DrumBeats was the mafia, he won the game

Sanities:

1)Insane
2)Paranoid
3)Mafia
4)Sane
5)Naive

1)Neonsands
2)Sourcandy
3)DrumBeats
4)Tris79
5)Soulmaster

So... If I was insane, why did you tell me DrumBeats showed up as mafia? If he was mafia, he should have shown up as innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom