• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sexiest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Absol is a sexy b**** ;P

Don't you know it!

Unless you're being sarcastic, and then you should know. :p

Seriously, Absol's up there on my list. (No, I don't keep a list, but come on, Absol's sexy.)

I've gotta go with Wobbuffett. It could be especially good if you know what you're doing. I mean, with Counter/Mirror Coat, it whatever you do to it is returned 1.5 times. Rawr.

You need to have a dirtier mind. You could do a lot more than just damage to that Wobbuffett...

You kiss it and it'll kiss back, but harder?

...man that last part of the sentence was just messed up. Lol.

Uhhh Pokemon sexy? Isn't that like saying which of these small animals is sexy the frog or the cricket. I really think this is sorta wrong

Uhhh Pokemon sexy? Isn't that like saying which of these small animals is sexy the frog or the cricket. I really think this is sorta wrong

None of them are sexy, you sick freakin' weirdos!

...do you guys realize how old this thread is? Clearly if there was an issue they'd have shut it down. And you're not pointing out anything new, goodness knows how many times replies have been almost exactly like those.

Get your heads out of your asses and talk or read about things you like or at least don't be repetitive. Hell, I'd be relieved if it was an outright ripping apart rant or more. It'd be different. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom