• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Something to think about

PokeFriend

Pokemon are my friends!
Reaction score
What if Pokemon were real, but it was completly normal, and tons of people were into this anime where people train strange creatures known as animals?

If Pokemon were smart, if they loved Earth as a planet, and if Pokemon wanted to live in peace with humans, I would love that because they (Pokemon) wouldn't use Explosion or any move to destroy nature or kill people.

But, that is not going to happen, ever.

No one would want a profession. The world would come to a halt because it wouldn't be run efficiently. All anybody would want to be was a Pokemon trainer/coordinator/nurse/breeder no one would want to work in a chicken factory anymore. It would be chaos!

I would have gone out into the world at 10 and I probably would have starved to death after getting lost in the woods or a cave.

Can compare it to cockfighting.

Wouldn't see any 10 year olds travelling the country with fire-breathing lizards, really. Living on bug-catchers because education is overrated!

I could see alot of kids dropping out of school, though. People would use pokemon for alot of things; flying (would be awesome), surfing, conflicts...

Most pokemon would probably die, get severe burndamages, break bones and stuff, not just faint and then be ok at the next pokecenter. Pinsir's guillotine would make alot of kids cry. Earthquake would destroy buildings. The world would be a dangerous place.

I'd love to have a Ditto.

if pokemon were real the world would have to get a whole lot nicer.
if they were real i'd keep some as pets and only go pokemon training if there were gyms and contests.
but it makes you wonder if people allergic to certain animals would be allergic to certain pokemon. like f someone was allergic to cats would they be allergic to Meowth and Skitty?

there would be plenty of people wanting to make use of having these destructive creatures, and use it for evil, much worse evil then Team Rocket could ever think of

Let's see...

People would be killing off the Pokemon since we probably use them to battle all the time.

Ten-year-olds running around the country.

Schools only for training Pokemon.

Thanks to Pokemon Centers, people and Pokemon could probably recover from a bad wound in just 5 seconds.

No fathers? lol

Anarchy.

But it' be fun...until you get killed by a Fire Blast five seconds later.

Pokemon would kill people seriously, they would be really dangerous. In this world the real world, fire burns, electricty, electocutes you, ice freezes you to death, if a pokemon attacked you, youd get really hurt or die. People would be really afraid of them and probably try to kill them, becaue it would be dangerous to try to capture a Pokemon. In pokemon world it is really high tech and they have Pokeballs and stuff, but in our world we dont have anything like that. I hate to say this but some pokemon might try to eat humans, and would succeed.
Also think about how big some pokemon are, like dinosaur huge or bigger. Also think about what the natural world, Pokemon would take over nature, and they would probably kill all the other animals, because they had powers, hell thy would probably kill all the people in the world, im pretty sure we couldnt stop them at this point in time

The world would be a chaotic place filled with death, destruction, and really boring anime.

I have to agree with this. Without proper schooling and irresponsible children with power creatures existing on the planet, it would be hard for things to run well.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom