• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Vote Vount (Day 3)
  • End of Day 3 + Beginning of Night 3
  • Hello hello, Mao, and welcome to the show!

1711549184296.png

You are Jamie Siu, the Drunki-Neighborizer!
    There are two things you love: your town, and your "herbal medicine." And Jamie is a generous guy... well, sometimes... so why not share the love?
    As a Neighborizer, you can choose two players (only during the Day phase, and ONLY one at a time) to become your Neighbors and probably teach them the wonders and whimsy of your patented drunken style.
    Additionally, you have a x1 Drunkifier shot. You may use this on any player of your choosing during the Day and they will become Drunk during the subsequent Night. Drunk individuals have a 50% chance of their Night Action(s) failing and a 25% chance of their Night Action(s) being redirected to (a) completely different player(s).
    But yeah, it's totally "just like an energy drink." I see you, Jamie.
    You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

:bulbaLol:
    Night 3 begins now and ends in 32.5 hours!

End of Day 4 + Beginning of Night 4

• Final Votal:
    Divergent (VI): TheCapsFan, Midorikawa, JamieIsBored, Pigrider09
    Midorikawa (III): Divergent, ExLight, StormyStinger

Hello hello, Divergent, and welcome to the show!

1710888680000.png

You are Ed, the Strongman Traitor.

As you've spent so long as a member of Shadaloo, you spend your first bit of the game working alongside them. You'll be in scum chat, you can perform their factional action(s), you appear as scum upon being investigated... scratch that. In the first bit of the game, you ARE scum, and if you die before your betrayal, you will flip as Mafia and your death will assist Town in fulfilling its wincon. If Mafia loses before your conversion, you lose, and if Mafia wins before your conversion, you win.
    In other words, much like Ed, you're an absolute, bona-fide member of Mafia... up until you aren't.
    You will automatically convert to Town at the beginning of Day Four. You will still have access to the scum chat and you may still perform their factional actions, but please remember that from that moment on, you are operating as a member of Town. Once you claim the role of Traitor anywhere, you will lose access to the scum chat, so keep that in mind as well.
    As a Mafia member, you possess the Strongman role, allowing you to bypass bodyguards if you are the one to perform the factional kill. You lose this upon your conversion, so if you perform the factional kills from Night Four onward, Strongman will not apply.
    Right now, you are a member of Mafia and win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated. You will, of course, be informed when this changes.

If you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

I would watch my back really closely if I were you. You never know how the tables may turn later on...
    Speaking of which, Night 4 ends in 24 hours. If a majority of PLAYERS vote so, I will extend it an additional 24 hours to accommodate for Easter.

End of Night 4 + Beginning of Night 5

• Hello hello, Pigrider, and welcome to the show!

1710881389692.png

You are Ken Masters, the Miller and Double Voter!
    Born to a high-class family and the lone heir to a multibillion-dollar corporation, you naturally carry a lot of influence with your words and actions. So, fittingly, all your votes count for 2 instead of 1! Neat! (Please note that you may lose access to this role during the events of the game.)
    However... while your life may look all sunshine and rainbows from an outsider's perspective, it's not all fun and games. It doesn't exactly help matters much that you've recently been framed for terrorism, meaning that investigations on your alignment will return as Mafia.
    Even so, the reality is that you are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Day 5 ends in 48 hours... there are now 6 players remaining.

End of Day 5 + Beginning of Night 5
  • End of Night 5 + Beginning of Day 6

• Capcom decided to hand out a lot of nerfs in this balance patch.

Hello hello, Jamie, and welcome to the show!

1710879576370.png

You are Cammy White, the Neighbor Spy!
    As a member of Delta Red, you know things about Shadaloo nobody else does... because you're a spy! No, seriously.
    At the beginning of each phase except for Day 1, you will receive 3 messages from the scum chat that were posted during the prior phase. All names will be redacted and the messages chosen are completely random.
    You are also neighbors with @mastermind lissi.
    You are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Hello hello, Caps, and welcome to the show!

1710882406698.png

You are Zangief, the Red Cyclone Infinite Bulletproof Villager!
    Let's face it. Zangief prides himself on two things and two things only: his citizenship as a resident of Russia, and his body of steel. Hence why you don't really have any special abilities; you see yourself as just a really strong dude, so how come I should give you anything but the exact set of roles that befit a really strong dude?
    A.K.A., no, you don't have any funny investigative/disruptive/whateverive roles, but there's also the whole "infinite bulletproof" side of things, so you can't really say you lost here...
    And, of course, you are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

This wasn't part of the original role, but Elieson earned 2 Doctor shots as the loophole prize earlier in the game, and there's still one left if you wish to use it at whatever point.

Aaaand... if you have any questions, please ask them right here in your role PM! Good luck and have fun!

[NOTE: This is Elieson/TheCapsFan's original role PM. This slot was converted to Mafia during the events of the game.]

Hello hello, Stormy, and welcome to the show!

1710883075436.png

You are Chun-Li, the Bulletproof Infinite Cop!
    A longtime member of Interpol, you have considered it your personal duty for years on end to track down Shadaloo and destroy them once and for all! So, naturally, your skills as a Cop are top-tier - you can investigate any player at Night, every Night. You have unlimited shots with this role, so there's no need to be shy.
    Additionally, you also have one Bulletproof shot (x1 Bulletproof/BP).
    For posterity's sake, I must mention that you have a hidden modifier that does not negatively affect you. Though once again, it's harmless, so please don't worry too much about it!
    And obviously, you are a member of Town and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Hello hello, Mido, and welcome to the show!

1710883803642.png

You are JP, the Godfather... JOAT?!
    You're evil. Pure, unholy, unabashed evil. Hence why you're the leader of Shadaloo I mean Amnesia I mean oh whatever. It doesn't matter. You are the leader of this game's Mafia faction. That's all you need to know.
    And as the leader, you have a hell of a lot of tricks up your sleeve.
    • x1 Lynchproof because you "just can't die" (allegedly)
    • x1 Bulletproof (gotta try and back up that statement, right?)
    • x1 Framer (which switches alignment results for one player upon investigation for the rest of the game. Use it wisely. And also use it on Ken it would be funny. (Note: there will not actually be some kind of special bonus for using it on Ken.))
    • x2 Janitor because JP hates transparency. Roles you hide will flip whenever you do.
    • x1 Super Secret Psycho Power Thing Or Whatever: for one time and one time only, you get to steal the full role (minus alignment) of almost any publicly flipped Town member for the rest of the game! And you don't even have to sacrifice all your other roles for it; whatever you take is just added on (unless you pick something that could hypothetically overwrite your other roles). Awesome, right?
    • oh, and as Godfather, hypothetical investigations on your alignment will only ever return as Town.

But, of course, you are a member of Mafia and win when all threats to Mafia are eliminated.

Ugh, they're probably preparing for when Akuma drops soon. All of you are busy complaining about Ken and Ed but little do you know we're actually living in bliss. It's going to be SO much worse once he comes.

Day 6 ends in 30 hours. Town and Mafia have both officially lost the game.

GAME END

• Hello hello, Ex, and welcome to the show!

1710944394088.png

You are Juri Han, the Ascetic Double-Douser Arsonist!
    You're the type of person who doesn't care what others say or do. You march along to the beat of your own murderous drum, splashing random bypassers with gasoline and laughing maniacally as you light them on fire. Cool, right?
    As an Ascetic (a passive role that applies to you throughout the whole game), any and all Night Actions directed toward you will fail. Because you're just that awesome. (Can you tell that Juri is one of my favorite Street Fighter characters?)
    Your goal is to Douse as many people with gasoline as you can and then BLOW THEM UP!!! Or rather, burn them to a crisp. Usually you can only Douse one person a Night (and you can only Douse at Night), but for exactly one Night and one Night only, you can Douse two players instead of one. Because you're badass like that.
    When you're happy with the amount of individuals you've Doused, just say the magic words "Light them up!" (I swear I tried to find a Juri quote but I couldn't think of a good one) and they will be lit up! Hell yeah! But don't forget that you can only automatically kill those Doused once in the whole game, so be very sure you want to do this before going ahead with it. (I will ask you to confirm. Also, for clarification's sake, yes you can only kill them at Night and no you cannot Douse and kill at the same time.)

Additionally, I must mention that you have a hidden modifier that does not negatively affect you.

You are an Independent Party, aligned with yourself and yourself only. You win when you are the only player standing.

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!
    yo u are (r) SOL BADGUY
    1710890421348.png

THE VOTELESS JESTER
    HE IS NOT A STRET DIGHT CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE MUST BE LYNCHED FOR THE SAKE OF U AND EVERYOBE ELSE!!
    INDEPENDENT PARTY WIN WHEN LYNCHED

And that's it. HUGE CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS @ExLight AND @DawningWinds!!!
    This was a true Indep Victory, huh?

Once again, thank you all for playing! I hope you had fun and enjoyed yourselves!!!

Back
    Top Bottom