• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Teebs's Gallery

Happy Valentine's Day!
It's Valentine's Day! It's also WhitneyWednesday! So I had to draw the OTP. I really do love them lots. And I am so happy that people seem to share the appreciation with them. Thanks everyone, happy Valentine's Day.
1000016056.jpg

kick!
For this week's Whitney Wednesday... I didn't know what to draw since I was expecting a Johto game for the Presents, lol! So I fell to my usual backup of Whitney doing something actiony. This particular piece draws inspiration from Tekken. Been playing a lot of it recently.
1000016578.png

I don't normally post non-Pokemon art here... But I drew something that isn't Pokémon for once.

If you're an Idolmaster Cinderella Girls fan, I'm a SanaeP! Her and I share a calendar birthday (March 7th) so I'm always happy to draw for her every year. This is my drawing for this year!

1000016862.png

Back
Top Bottom