• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music The Background Music Thread

I know this isn't new to you but....
  • Whom of you think that
    View: https://youtu.be/xfzJerP7OQM
    should have been used in Tripokalon opening scenes instead of Xerneas/Yveltal/Zyagrde's battle theme, especially when Monsieur Pierre danced with Kalos Queen Elle? Also do you think it would be better if
    View: https://youtu.be/qMlMJcuDgC8
    was used instead of Meloetta's theme in Monsieur Pierre's Dance Party?

What do you think if....
  • Shinji Miyazaki will be doing the score for Pokemon Movie: Detective Pikachu?
    Yeah but its one of those battle themes that works well in a lot of different situations. Its a grandiose song so I think its a perfect fit for the Kalos Queen's grand entrance.
    Ask Ryu Taylor and you''ll know what I mean

If ever Tripokalons have battles..
  • and Serena's Braixen is about to lose one battle before the Master Class but suddenly activates Blaze, would Type:Wild be a good choice?

And what dubbed episodes do you know that used some of the dub music from the first three movies?

And what scene in the XY saga would be more fitting with the Route 26 theme?
    I was just watching the Japanese version of that XYZ episode where Ash runs off into the snow after losing to Wulfric. There’s a lot of silence, and most of the dialogue is accompanied by nothing but the sound of wind. The American version of the episode ruins those scenes by adding over-the-top “serious” music. I normally don’t give a hoot about this show’s background music, but when the dubbers ruin scenes like this, that’s when I have a problem with it.
    The name of the episode I was referring to is The Pampered Tyrunt. It belongs to the XY Season , not XY & Z

If the Diancie movie was still given the title of Gekijoban Pocket Monsters XY
  • search

Would this be a better title theme for the movie?
    View: https://youtu.be/upC6LGx9GKA

Iknow this isn't old to you but...
  • Do you think there is a possibility that TPCI thought that the XY saga's dark tone combined with its original background music would be too much for children that they decided to replace most of the music with more child-friendly music?

I know this isn't new to you but...
  • If Tripokalons have battles, and if Serena's Braixen is about to lose one battle before the finals, then Braixen suddenly activates Blaze, with Type: Wild playing, it would be a replication of Electrivire vs Infernape, isn't it?

Hey guys look someone edited two scenes from the Japanese version of Pokemon XY episode 81 with High School DxD music in it... and in case you don't know Yuki Kaji voiced Issei Hyodou
  • Back
    Top Bottom