• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The closest Resurant to where you live: You can only eat there for the rest of your life (no going anywhere else for food; just the one place)

Do you like the restaurant?

• Total voters
According to Google, the nearest restaurant to my house is a Mexican and Cuban place. Huh, was seriously expecting it to be McDonald's but nah it's 0.4 miles away by walking and McDonald's is 0.5 miles away.

I've never been there before so I can't say if I like it or not, but what I can say is that, being Puerto Rican, bring on the Caribbean cuisine.

Apparently the closest place to me is this Venezuelan place ive been to once. Bad news is i'd need a lifetime planet fitness subscription to make up for the calories. Good news is my friend's family owns it and the food is absolutely delicious. Honestly, I think I'd be alright seeing how as how they have a HUGE menu and the food is some of the best ive had in my area. :enzap:

Back
Top Bottom