• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The New Pokeball Keychains

Nekusagi

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Anyone else seen the latest Pokeball keychains?

They're still the same price ($4) and size, as far as the ball's concerned, but the actual Pokemon look MUCH better now. The figurines are much nicer and better constructed, as well as larger, and the cheap-looking glossy paint job's been replaced with a nicer matte one. If I just saw the keychain itself and didn't know any better, I could easily mistake them with Japanese merch.

The ones I've seen so far are Duskull, Poochyena, Aron, and Shroomish. And they all look fantastic. I actually bought Duskull as soon as I saw it.

Yeah they look hella better than the old ones, at the latest excursion to target, my little brother got a Blastoise one and my little sister got a Skitty. I managed to find a Raichu and a Treeko behind some transformers. So I decided to take those for myself... Reminds me of when I was little and would hide a toy that I wanted but couldnt get at the time, with hopes that no one would find it lol.

i might purchase a Staraptor pokeball keychain if they ever made 1

Picture? I loved the old ones, so I can't wait for these....

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom