• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokecentre (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziboy

OOOH! CHEESE!
Reaction score
((much like the OOC one, you just discuss things like current events, RPGs and other stuff but with a bit of a twist))

Josh: That's right. instead, this one is gonna be In Character, or IC to make it shorter

Blaziken: all you have to do to talk IC in this thread is to put the character's name before each piece of text they are discussing and anything out of character text is put in brackets, double brackets or anything that makes it different and recognisable from the IC text

((right, so, if you guys want to begin, that would be cool. also, don't worry about sign up posts, there will be no adventures or battles, just plain old talking.

this is a good drama technique and can allow the actor to become more intouch with the character's personality (I should know, I'm doing AS drama and that's the best thing I can do)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom