• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019)

Original Post - 20/04/2019
  • ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
    Reaction score

Humans are thought to be top of the food chain… But there are beings who hunt them as food.
    These monsters who feed on the dead flesh of humans... they are called… Ghouls.

Hello and welcome to Tokyo Ghoul Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Moderator on Duty is DarthWolf who helped me iron out the kinks when planning.

I thought this’d be a good idea for a Mafia game, taking from the usual Town/Mafia, we shall have Ghouls (Town) and Ghoul Investigators or Doves for short (Mafia), it’d be great if you use these in your posts, but is entirely optional and would just be part of flavour.

If you’re unfamiliar with Tokyo Ghoul, I will let you know know it’s a bit dark and my flavour text may reflect this. Be warned that there will be spoilers for the original series in the flavour text (Volumes 1-14, Episodes 1-24), I won’t have anything concerning the sequel. However I will be putting most spoilers within spoiler tags.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
    2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
    3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
    4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
    5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
    6. You may not claim your Character or Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
    7. To verify you actually read these rules tell me what your Ghoul mask would look like if you had one, in thread. (these are usually modelled after an animal)
    8. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. If you would like to join a graveyard chat, say so in your final post.
    9. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE. These must be done on separate lines and be bolded, so I can count them.
    10. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, all players with the most votes will be lynched. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.
    11. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
    12. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
    13. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled
    14. Any Self-voting will be considered a forfeit if it remains on yourself by the final vote count, it will result in a mod kill rather than a lynch if you have the highest number of votes and the lynchee will be the next person with the most votes.

Our Players:
    1. Feenie - Yomo, the Bodyguard - LYNCHED DAY FOUR
    2. AussieEevee - Kaneki, the Alignment Cop = WINNER
    3. DekuNut - Mado, the Role Cop - KILLED NIGHT TWO
    4. ExLight - Yoshimura , the Double Voter - WINNER
    5. Jinjo - Shuu, the Watcher - KILLED NIGHT ONE
    6. Space - Yakumo, the Torturer - LYNCHED DAY FIVE
    7. Kyriaki - Nishiki, the 2x Bulletproof - WINNER
    8. Mellow Ezlo - Itori, the 1x Role Cop Mason - WINNER
    9. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Touka, the Doctor - LYNCHED DAY THREE
    10. Ereshkigal - Amon, the Roleblocker - LYNCHED DAY TWO
    11. LazySpy - Uta, the Ascetic Mason - KILLED NIGHT TWO
    12. Calvin ッ - Nico, the Bus Driver - LYNCHED DAY ONE
    Subs:
    Contrainer
    Soulmaster

Spectators:
    Deynarian - Hideyoshi, the Spectator
    prog rocker - Hinami, the Spectator
    Pika_Pika42 - Banjou, the Spectator
    Minish - Juuzou, the Spectator
    KenderCharmleon - Ayato, the Spectator

Last edited:
    Night Zero - (24/04/2019)
  • I am now sending out the Role PMs, please confirm in thread or in your Role PM once you have received yours and so I’m aware you’re still playing.

Day One will begin once everyone has confirmed.

Last edited:
    Day One - 24/04/2019

• Day One

After a chance encounter by bumping into a girl, Rize, that he has a crush on, Ken Kaneki ends up getting invited out on a date with her, as they both have the same favourite author.
    He excitingly tells his friend Hide all about how they’ll go to a bookstore, his friend thinks Kaneki is a bit odd, but encourages him to have fun.
    After a wonderful time discussing and shopping for books his date comes to a close. Just as Kaneki goes to part ways Rize tells him that she’s too afraid to walk home alone, as there have been recent Ghoul attacks in the area. So Kaneki offers to walk her home.

“Kankei, the truth is I noticed the way you’ve been looking at me.” she says after some time as she stops and moves closer to Kaneki
    “Kaneki, I’ve been… watching you too.” Suddenly, before he could even take in what was happening, Rize had bit him, she had bitten him in the shoulder!
    “Ahhh… Delicious…” she says, as Kaneki’s blood drips down her mouth. “Hee hee hee” she cackles, “Your expression’s beautiful.”
    “You could never have guessed… that I was a Ghoul!!!”

Four red tentacle like appendages start to form from her back as she slowly walks towards Kaneki.
    Kaneki attempts to flee. “I need to get out of here!” he frantically thinks to himself.
    She attacks him from behind, sending one of her tentacles right into Kaneki’s gut. She continues to play around with her prey, flinging Kaneki into walls.
    “Are you already dead?” She inquires when Kaneki lies up against a wall unmoving. “I wonder if you’ll taste better than the two I had earlier this week...”

Rize hears an unusual sound “Hmm…?” she looks up to see a bundle of steel beams headed right for her. With a deafening crash four steel beams land on top of her.
    “Why… me…” she gasps out as everything goes black.

dragon_nataku has been modkilled for breaking rule 13!
    They were Rize Kamishiro, the Serial Killer!

Dear dragon_nataku,

You are Rize Kamishiro, you are also known as the Binge Eater, due to your voracious eating habits.

CqJiAEWX-o4yzo7eQdvaZ0iCopCtIHo4uCaRf5jLGjKs016vSxozD74CmeaUNGPp7WLsd9mhib_rDMZ2c2LUI0kXeb9TFfCjU1AaJAPwQEaRg3Xc-3INW6FEJzQlao4yXUl5bkz1VN4

“Relax. I’ll gouge out your insides gently...”

Rize Kamishiro is independent, sly and powerful, she enjoys playing innocent to her victims, typically men to lure them into her trap. Mysterious to many, she appeared out of the blue in the 11th Ward one day and quickly started causing trouble there by killing it’s leader. Recently Rize has relocated to the 20th Ward to hunt for new targets. She has been gathering the ire of many Ghouls as she’s been bringing the gaze of Ghoul Investigators over to the normally peaceful 20th Ward with her reckless killing...

83rM_43wZRimxuhtMezOvJ5KWdiSDxaXIZxQZwOz9LM64o8yqCBm1W7Fzoill0-c1kbouNb3a-ZhAzJ0YUnY7Cs-fe_JbfzC2l0hL5WUcfv2j-1V-h-TTE8XtR-Lq56HxeMg0JdG8pg

Due to your gluttony when it comes to feeding, you are a Serial Killer, you may choose a player to kill with your Night Action by saying Kill: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are a Serial Killer (Independent) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out or if you surprise people with an untimely death.

Day One has begun, the midday vote count will be at 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 24th in 13 hours and 20 minutes
    The final vote count will be at 11pm AEST on the 25th in 37 hours and 20 minutes

You may now vote for each other.

Last edited:
    Day One Midday Vote Count - 24/04/2019
  • Last edited:
    Day One End - 25/04/2019

• End of Day One
    Those With Votes On ThemWho Voted?
    Calvin - 2Space, Ereshkigal
    DekuNut - 1Kyriaki

Kaneki wakes up in a hospital to find that he has had Rize’s organs transplanted into him to save him due to his injuries. A few weeks pass by and he gets discharged.
    He has lost all his appetite for food, everything just tastes disgusting now.

As he’s looking for something he can eat, he smells something wonderful, he follows his nose which leads him to an alleyway near a cafe he frequents. There's a girl there that he recognises as a waitress who works at the cafe, she's feeding on an older man, Kaneki recognises her as a Ghoul and she to him, she offers him the man's arm.
    She is Touka Kirishima, a Ghoul. Kaneki desperate for answers, asks her for help because he thinks his life is terrible as a Ghoul.
    "Everything is 'terrible'? Don't make me laugh. So what about me... for me, it's been terrible since I was born." she spits at him.
    She turns him down coldly, but then an older man appears from the cafe's staff door and tells Kaneki to come into the cafe, as Touka protests, he reminds her “Ghouls help one another. That is our policy at Anteiku, Touka.”

Inside the cafe pulls a plain brown package out of a fridge and hands it to Kaneki.
    “Come by again when you need more. Don’t be a stranger.” he tells Kaneki as he’s leaving.

Calvin has been lynched!
    He was Nico, the Bus Driver!

Dear Calvin,

You are Nico, you are also known as a Clown due to the secret organisation you are a part of.

BMXRTHhh2j3vaL2xiLjJQ_5loCDv_5tRczMHoLu8lmK3ic6m57JD6FOb40V8aftf2g9CmsEEHehKgkqYMfc85rzBfTexQeQo8ogUalbRRJDq8DkNhTx6ViYLA2qDP1dJfoXfkBsme5I

"There are only two ways that a person can live. Live beautifully or live for the sake of someone beautiful."

Nico is flamboyant, loves to tease others and has a great fashion sense. Underneath this facade however lies a twisted mentality, bent on causing chaos and mayhem all for his own entertainment. Currently spending a lot of time with Yamori, a Ghoul even more sadistic than he is, Nico enjoys being punished by him. Often locked up in his own mysterious agenda, Nico likes to see events play out in person rather than behind the scenes.

dh3CPtt1_R_MilGzU1_qVOBsvldMlVTewNgVLZqGWoVsXR0D8IEK6Oy06Ho1thnPGbQFO79s32LoabQCM7VlLBDWm_6glCkvDijs94dlD4KROpPkQBKt1aA4Ax-ePpJ8BDgCsco2kC8

As Nico enjoys meddling in others affairs, you are a 2x Bus Driver and you may switch two players around twice during the game, everything that would target one, will now target the other and vice versa, you can do this one per night using your Night Action by saying Swap: [Player] & [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are a Ghoul (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Voting has ended, the Night Phase will now begin. Day Two will begin in 24 hours at 11pm AEST on the 26th.
    You may now use your Night Actions.

Day Two - 26/04/2019

• Day Two
    A woman comes home from a long day at work. She hears the wind coming from her window, how odd, she thinks, she was sure she closed it before she left. She looks over at the window and sees a man sitting on the ledge.
    “Excuse me for keeping my shoes on.” she calmly says to her.
    “Who are you?! How’d you get in here?! I’ll call the police!!!” she shouts at him.
    “Please calm down, Miss Karube. I don’t want any trouble...” he tells her.
    “H-how did you know my name?” she quivers.
    “If you call the police, somebody will die. Miss Karube who works at the cafe near the station” he hops off the windowsill and begins walking towards her. She falls over trying to back away towards the door. “Are you crazy?” she says to the unknown man in fear.
    “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling excited.” he says, moving closer and closer to her as he raises his hand... “The sepia of your eyes… The gradation is beautiful.”

The woman is travelling down the street outside her apartment. “Some... body… Help…” she weakly says, stumbling as she goes. “I can’t see anything...” Nearby people gasp in fear and shock. The woman is covered in blood and is missing her eyes…
    The man from the apartment walks with determination, he intends to head to the Ghoul restaurant and have the delectable eyes he’s taken sauteed for his dinner. He enjoys only the finest things.

However, he never arrived at the restaurant… early the next morning news reports were going out that The Gourmet, a horrible Ghoul had been killed by the Commission of Counter Ghoul and that the people of the 20th Ward can now sleep safer at night.

Jinjo has been killed in the night!
    She was Shuu, the Watcher!

Dear Jinjo,

You are Shuu Tsukiyama, you are also known as the Gourmet due to the fact you take care in the way you eat.

lRb0SdRnfbNT8R9DLqBdzqTFy_fPiSieEAye479kCms6bRwJtYW9lFldRgHoW62rUyeQhmsZ2mXCPr0-oRZhuKb0w_vQF8wdo5DR9y21prNFR76IC-Igk7vnzWQ3cyX64T8DmqUvrpA

"There’s no need to hesitate to trample on someone. Sometimes you step on ants when you walk, right? That’s what strength is.”
    Born to a wealthy family Shuu Tsukiyama has had everything in life handed to him on a golden platter. A member of the secret Ghoul Restaurant where he is known as MM, Shuu desires only the finest meals, whether it be human or Ghoul. Upon meeting Ken Kaneki, he becomes obsessed with eating him because of his unique status as a One-Eyed Ghoul, but never quite has the opportunity to do so...

NO7MUXRbV6mKQaznHqxMO2ProPOdfugukQDqp-e-FbL3xiqFMjUmv98CVbn6dlJ7qlSw9tpss2T-FTsTSnmv8GzwfRnugW_IQvEwrOFkk8WFGUyvrM8eZUlGgdPGBVMREdBVI_2-qIE

Because you always keep an eye out for the finest meals, you are a Watcher and will see who visits a player at night using your Night Action by saying Watch: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

It is now the Day Phase. The phase will end at 11pm on the 28th AEST, in 48 hours.
    You may now vote.

Day Two Midday Vote Count - 27/04/2019

• Hey guys, sorry really tired today and I'm going to head off to bed early, so I'm sending out the midday vote count an hour earlier, if it were End or Start of day I'd make myself stay up longer.

Day Two, Midday Vote Count
    Ereshkigal - 7AussieEevee, ExLight, Feenie, Kyriaki, Space, DekuNut

Day Two will end at 11pm AEST on the 28th, in 25 hours.

Day Two End - 28/04/2019

The day has ended early.

End of Day Two
    Ereshkigal - 8AussieEevee, ExLight, Feenie, Kyriaki, Space, DekuNut, LazySpy
    Kyriaki - 1Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1Mellow Ezlo

A Senior Ghoul Investigator stretches after a long day working. They’d eliminated the Ghoul known as The Gourmet during an investigation. His Junior Investigator co-workers invite him to come eat at his favourite noodle place, he finds it hard to say no and agrees to come along.

They discuss work the whole time. “I didn’t think you’d do such a thing to find the evidence you needed.” the man in glasses tells him.
    “Can’t achieve your goals if you’re too scrupulous.” he tells them.
    They discuss what he learnt at the training academy that you need to attend to become a Senior Investigator among other things.
    After he finishes eating the Senior Investigator takes his leave. “Please be careful, especially for a little while.” he warns them on his way out.

The two Junior Investigators make their way home together, “He’s driven by a sense of justice, it’s incredible” the younger one says. “Comparing yourself to the guys from the main office will get you nowhere” his older co-worker tells him. “It’s not that” the other replies ”All I wanted was the cushy desk job. But after watching him work, he inspired me to work harder in… the… f i e l d…” the man’s face is sliced in half and he falls to the ground.
    The other Investigator drops to his knees in fear, he’s face to face with a person wearing a strange mask. He submits to his fate and waits for death to come.

But then he’s pushed out of the way “Step back Nakajima!” Amon, the Senior Investigator cries to his co-worker. He begins engaging in hand to hand combat with the person in the mask. “This quickness and power of their strikes, without a doubt, it’s a Ghoul” Amon thinks to himself.
    The Ghoul’s left arm starts dissolving and turns into a spear-like weapon. Several more masked Ghouls begin to descend on the scene, all going toward Amon.
    “Outnumbered, how careless of me. I can’t believe I forgot to bring it… if I’m stuck unprotected I’m dead for sure!!” he begins to look for an escape.
    “This is for MM!” one Ghoul shouts, sending their weapon into Amon’s leg. “Truly a great loss” shouts another, also tearing into the Investigator. Amon may be strong and able to hold his own, but the unarmed Senior Investigator is quickly overwhelmed in the pile of Ghouls assailing him.

Nakajima fled in fear, “Will Amon be able to beat them” he hopes, he sprints towards the CCG office in the 20th ward. He freezes in fear as he can hear screams of pain coming from where Amon was and they stop just as quick. “Maybe it’s not too late” Nakajima can see the building, just a little more, then his vision blurs, he looks down and sees red, his own blood, there’s something sticking out of his chest… and he sees no more...

Ereshkigal has been lynched!
    They were Amon, the Mafia Roleblocker!

Dear Ereshkigal,

You are Koutarou Amon, you are also known as a Dove to Ghouls because of you organisation’s symbol.

EsnZlFv3YkgjCW8A_h5XCM-gZ8uWnbbyzHkstQvMZVEv26tripXC0fln_d02C981uYwySfy3r3j5hcWXClOM67qUZNGAfJ59ut5wCymTA6gLK_bWXwWNddTYxt9PCrdW32OpBjTAzJE

"Morals...? With that 'morality' you can't crush evil. We are justice, that is our morality."

Koutarou Amon grew up an orphan, after several years of living there the priest running the orphanage was discovered to be a Ghoul. Because of this Amon has developed a strong sense of justice and wants to change the world by eradicating all Ghouls. He soon joined the Ghoul Investigator Training Academy and graduated top of his class and joined the Commision of Counter Ghouls as a First Class Investigator.

As a Ghoul Investigator you are equipped with the Doujima ½, a bulky club like quinque, a special weapon used for fighting Ghouls.

QwlY1IeUE4KHdk1K_I5tlWX4WZYQCui4eFgWDF51xglXrqceJjHdpiBLP0wM7mBcwxhJ_gX7NdrpCmm5uUgRPOLHZyRjIeeXTK5yJQ6CEW3QVnFxqXDvKWV8cg-2oxtpHluMsmeA25c

Due to your bulky weapon you are able to stop Ghouls in their tracks, as such you are a Roleblocker and will prevent another player from performing their Night Action when you say Roleblock: [Player] during the Night Phase in the Investigator Chat, the target will be informed of this with a message telling them their night action has failed if they used a night action.

[REDACTED] share the responsibility of hunting Ghouls at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Investigator Chat to do so.

You are a Ghoul Investigator (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Voting has ended, the Night Phase will now begin. Day Three will begin in 29 hours at 11pm AEST on the 29th.

Last edited:
    Day Three - 29/04/2019

• Day Three
    A man with white hair hobbles down a dark alleyway in the 4th ward, he’s holding a briefcase. He received a note that the person who killed his friend could be found here, he knows it could be a trap, but went anyway. He approaches a small hidden away store, he looks at the wall next to the door, in spray-paint it says “HySy ArtMask Studio”, this is the place. It’s past the store’s opening hours, but the man doesn’t care, all he cares for is vengeance. His briefcase clicks open...

A Ghoul sits at his workbench, creating their latest masterpiece, this one, it’s going to really instil so much fear in them. The door to his workshop splinters into a thousand pieces sending wood everywhere as a long tendril flies through it towards him. The Ghoul manages to dodge it just in time, “It must be another Ghoul” he thinks to himself, “Who are you to mess with me, don’t you even know who I am?” the Ghoul calls out to his unknown attacker.
    The man with white hair rushes through the door with uncanny speed, he attacks the Ghoul in a frenzied flurry of attacks, barely letting up. The Ghoul fights back with all his skill and experience, it’s a long bloody battle that goes on for hours, but it is a fight to the death...

LazySpy has been killed in the night!
    He was Uta, the Ascetic Mason!

Dear LazySpy,

You are Uta, you are known as No Face by Investigators due to your preferred mask, a blank featureless one. You are also known as a Clown due to the secret organisation you are a part of.

Vv64Iit6a2Os7SE78yh4PvSR1up5KW8_iZXixPIvZoUgqcHhHn3sWPrjlUXaQy3oLYfWPVNYiIHMBQmjCACNzT4RV7Ut3g2da2FzuWBTGqjHzzgKXscRUlntFIAAWeYJRbDoTbbgCbA

"I can live neither with you, nor without you."

Uta is the owner of HySy ArtMask Studio, a place where Ghouls can have masks made for them by Uta. Friendly and polite, though rarely using facial expressions, Uta enjoys teasing others for his own amusement. In his youth Uta was the Ghoul leader in the 4th Ward and his reputation as a leader and mask maker precedes him. Close friends with Itori & Yomo from their youth, they will do anything for each other.

uION_XgPvjTfTIT08yqtIWHK5pBMJdXw9CFjR2djdQUhMSBJruBEazK6D_pWJ8KOV-CQkVE1tRBeq7eWlU28b5dXuZ44Y70pMjs1sDUJsnJk9X7RYEp6-TTRxqpvozizAYp12gQDhOg

[REDACTED] you & [REDACTED] are Masons and know the identity of each other and share a Mason Chat together.

As most Ghouls know of you from your reputation alone, they know not to mess with you, therefore you are Ascetic and are immune to all night actions made against you except kills, anyone who uses their night action on you will be informed that their action failed.

The man in white hair, his white clothes stained red with the Ghoul’s blood gathers his briefcase and puts his weapon away. He approaches the Ghoul’s still body and spits on it. “Amon didn’t deserve what you Ghouls did to him” he mutters. Almost silent, but thanks to his trained senses, he hears it, a crunch of wood, someone is behind him by the shattered door. The Senior Ghoul Investigator spins around to face the figure. “N-no, not you! Not again!” he cries, there isn’t even time to open his briefcase.
    Several days later the CCG announced that Senior Ghoul Investigator, Kureo Mado had gone missing in the line of duty, his daughter, knowing she'd never see her father again wept for him and swore to avenge his death.

DekuNut has been killed in the night!
    He was Mado, the Mafia Role Cop!

Dear DekuNut,

You are Kureo Mado, you are also known as a Quinque Fanatic by other Investigators due to your obsession with them.

4m3FlLGUaquaFRz8y_KbkAfXRm-z2PWX6rVP7IvERwXjge88xsmr0qitODy05acwdC_2bXFtyTLK_7flc9dY0cWtm-6o4uQuM55MP0bRnLtrgwPfzHK7iOTT9m6z1TpTXqhuNMn2sXE

"As long as it's for the right cause, there's nothing wrong with playing dirty."

A veteran First Class Ghoul Investigator for the Commission of Counter Ghouls, Kureo Mado is known for being obsessed with Ghouls and the strange kagunes they use so he can make them into quinques, a type of weapon used for hunting Ghouls. He lost some of his sanity when his wife, a fellow Ghoul Investigator died in the line of duty ten years ago and was left to raise their daughter alone.

As a Ghoul Investigator and Quinque Fanatic you are equipped with several quinque to hunt ghouls with, as of late however you have been favouring the Fueguchi One, a recent trophy you gained from a Ghoul.

R4wIYRxrKyPCn-M6KDD9L-5Wpnp94OwH9txXsk91bKm-auWUcpD7wBxYAF-TB3sNumbcpAEyVkwRbDJHtyPF_so3QMDwR8BOIQzw5GeEVDlkdXp92_M510Syu1xik992UTfLB_ayXO0

Due to your extensive experience as a Ghoul Investigator you can spot things not many others would, as such you are a Role Cop and will discover the role of another player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in the Investigator Chat.

[REDACTED] share the responsibility of hunting Ghouls at night, use Kill: [Player] in the Investigator Chat to do so.

You are a Ghoul Investigator (Mafia) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now the Day Phase. The phase will end at 11pm on the 1st of May AEST, in 48 hours.
    You may now vote.

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 30/04/2019
  • Day Three End - 01/05/2019

• The day has ended early.

End of Day Three
    Spiritual Mask Salesman - 6Mellow Ezlo, Kyriaki, ExLight, Space, Feenie, AussieEevee
    Feenie - 1Spiritual Mask Salesman

Since everyone seems to be in agreement on the SMS lynch (except SMS), I will cut the phase short. However, as I don't have flavour text written up this'll be left blank until I have time in the morning so it'll come later.

The Ghouls were enraged, Uta had been found murdered that morning and they wanted justice. A war began between the Ghoul Investigators and each other, killing anyone who might've seen something or visited him that day in hopes of getting the one who killed him.
    "I saw her with him several days ago, she already has a mask!
    " calls one Ghoul during a meeting. "I swear I didn't kill him, I was getting a mask made for a friend" she defends. "A likely story" calls another "You're a freak, your friends are humans!"

All the Ghouls came to an agreement, they would kill her, it had to have been her, who else could it have been?
    So the Ghouls justice was served.

Spiritual Mask Salesman has been lynched!
    They were Touka, the Doctor!

Dear Spiritual Mask Salesman,

You are Touka Kirishima, you are also known as Rabbit because of your signature mask.

0oXOPgNekEBS1IunEV-UywCPb8oZRVTEGlUfMW1kYpSeO6JfT0kQ4cr17b-OV2UzszrsJ7Ua06ezPZQ2hBTJKXI7ZXbMUyHF3aPFyOcwd2YEyrcZEdKUv7DxsDZZ9eanJ8CLkPC_6qE

"Everything is 'terrible'? Don't make me laugh. So what about me... for me, it's been terrible since I was born."

A waitress at the Ghoul run cafe Anteiku, Touka Kirishima is brash, quick to anger but also cares for those close to her. She wants to live as a human and thus attends school unlike most Ghouls her age and has a best friend who’s a human. Touka loathes Ghoul Investigators as they killed her parents and she was forced to grow up homeless with only her younger brother as support. No longer in contact with her brother for several years, Touka is now 17 years old and has her whole life ahead of her...

CWue1kqi5UQnUXCBoFkv-D3bmU8Y68edaXGhleVAp303-amuiJcribQ6787lgxtdrmpHF6onaVfMU4nj5RGW0HmwNSQzuwoU3b5EZiFvh73Xy1UGjaA031JspZjthqvxl8dcb6Hv41g

Despite your cold unflinching exterior, underneath you are a caring person, as such you are a Doctor and may choose another player to save from a night kill using your Night Action by saying Heal: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Voting has ended, the Night Phase will now begin. Day Four will begin in 23 hours at 11pm AEST on the 1st.

Last edited:
    Day Four - 01/05/2019

• Day Four
    The war that the Ghouls had started between each other had died down, perhaps they had killed the right person responsible for Uta's murder after all... Rumours were going around that the Ghoul Investigators were planning one final push to wipe out the Ghouls in the 20th Ward and that they had discovered the Ghoul Cafe. The Ghouls were nervous but ready to defeat any threats that came their way...

Nobody has died!

It is now the Day Four. The phase will end at 11pm on the 3rd of May AEST, in 48 hours.
    You may now vote.

Day Four End - 03/05/2019

• End of Day Four
    Space - 1Feenie
    Feenie - 6Mellow Ezlo, AussieEevee, ExLight, Space, Kyriaki

The Ghouls had come together once more, still suspicious of each other again. "You had to have known all about what happened to Uta, how could you do such a thing? He was your best friend!" a woman with pink hair shouts at a Ghoul in black with white hair. He stood there and took her abuse, saying nothing, staring at her blankly, almost forlorn. "He won't even try to deny it" spits another Ghoul, "You couldn't even save your own friend? You must of let him die on purpose, you were jealous of him ever since the old days, I knew it" the woman says sadly. "But we'll fix that..." The Ghoul in black turned and looked out the window, knowing nothing he could say could prevent what was coming. "I'm sorry..." was all he could say before the window was stained red. So the Ghouls were reduced in number even more, tearing themselves apart from within...

Feenie has been lynched!
    They were Yomo, the Bodyguard!

Dear Feenie,

You are Renji Yomo, you are also known as the Raven because of your signature mask and feeding habits.

8nYj2Zlq1NmnBEClYkoZo1IvWu1z7DDk2pVBRnoT6ZYL0y_E5xgH0XZ_JSB_baNBinp7DzfpMxYW4r5Dk-Xd5eLE5zhoT-TnZKCMGAOgdf2RRqjqZXnWOsqWqeVDh_K7eyTX_MrdHI0

"All we can do is live while losing things."

Renji Yomo is quiet and keeps to himself. He wasn’t always like this however, during his youth he was hot-headed and brash, spending time in the 4th Ward. These days he works for Yoshimura at his cafe, Anteiku, where he acts as Yoshimura’s right hand man and collects bodies of suicide victims to help feed Ghouls who can’t hunt themselves. Yomo is close friends with Uta and Itori from their younger days in the 4th Ward.

2V_Z1HLBUMAJ7bzEv2kXd3745pve3dZmQbIj4vA_mtxSMS5Av2GTM0efla4W0RZY-FD1M_IwX7dF2taYR5wJlyoVbcU-wjt-cRXw-qq6AU4aINPcB1NQ3TNV7xGcxENVkya3EwUFN0k

Because of your loyalty to Yoshimura, on his request you help fend off any attacks that may come towards Anteiku, as such you are a Bodyguard and will save one player from death that would otherwise die that night by using your Night Action by saying Protect: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM, however if you successfully prevent a death, then you will die.

Voting has ended, it is now Night Four. Day Five will begin in 24hours at 11pm AEST on the 4th.

Day Five - 04/05/2019

• Day Five
    The Ghouls could tell their days were numbered now, someone among them was a traitor, the Ghoul Investigators were on the march and would be there soon, they didn't have much time and had to make a decision and fast, otherwise the Investigators would wipe out their remaining numbers and all hope would be lost. A doctor stands at the sidelines from afar and cackled at the madness that the 20th Ward had be thrown into...

Nobody has died!

Day Phases will now be 24 hours long due to the remaining number of players. Hyper Majority will now take affect if someone gains four votes on them, as your votes are unlikely to switch at this stage of the game.

It is now the Day Five. The phase will end at 11pm on the 5th of May AEST, in 24 hours.
    You may now vote.

Day Five End - 05/05/2019

• The day has ended early.

End of Day Five
    Space - 5ExLight, Kyriaki, AussieEeevee. Mellow Ezlo
    ExLight - 1Space

Several beaten and bruised Ghouls came forward, they could bare no longer to see their friends be killed. "I-it w-was h-h-him" one of them points shaking toward a large Ghoul in a suit "He's been playing us all" one says with a black eye, "He's been hurting us during the night and picking us off slowly!" The large Ghoul looks at them in disappointment, "It seems I wasn't serious enough when I was playing with you, you can't keep your mouths shut, don't worry though I'll shut them for good" he pulls out a large wrench and begins to beat one of the Ghouls.

All the remaining Ghouls looked on in fear... until one of them jumps on the large Ghoul's back and starts punching him in the back of the head "You bastard!" he cries, the other Ghouls rally to his shouts and join in, fighting back against the monster who'd hurt so many of them and killed their friends. "We'll never let you get away with this!" a bloody battle between the Ghouls and the large Ghoul began...

The dust began to settle and through it many Ghouls were bloodied, maimed and exhausted, but they stood victorious as the large Ghoul fell to his knees and collapsed to the ground, taking his lasts breath...

Space has been lynched!
    They were Yakumo, the Independent Torturer!

Dear Space,

You are Yakumo Oomori, you are also known as Yamori or 13th Ward’s Jason due to your hockey mask and sadistic tendencies.

qzypwpYPV9FkxfZUgOvp9k7dgNAuHO16oIpfWJSu8lyKDvN7q2pUpvnATcv97AWvaeRlAFBmFUIuzP0SNt4HL6DiMD0QGxbiaMK2A3pHNW9bEDp3WRsIQc139VeW_cPfJvwKm2Fym38

"Doing what one likes is the right of the strong."

When he was younger he was taken to the Ghoul prison known as Cochlea where he was tortured relentlessly by a sadistic interrogator which drove him insane and developed a love for torturing others when he turned against his interrogator and escaped prison. He enjoys inflicting torture on other ghouls because of their ability to regenerate and stay alive longer than humans by locking them in his personal torture room. Lately he’s been seeking a new target to “play” with.

wMcPE0Rjp-6B9mnRl8MKvRbSksWusgk9knD-GLdTrXpUnP_2hM3H9OiJqRNnL7Bc5Z-h5LYneE1pKb4B2Ua1osqqKRoHASSKUhRHF6qk9mqukr1TXI99iBvyKJ5BuCpfv7_9fFG85js

A man of torture and horror, you are a Torturer, during the Night Phase you may choose a player by saying Torture: [Player] in your Role PM, this player will then be immune to all other Night Actions made against them and will have all their Night Actions cancelled and will be informed of this with a message telling them their night action failed if they used one, they will also be immune to any kills made against them.

During the next Night Phase you may choose to kill this player, by saying Kill: [Player] in your Role PM. You may change targets, but you have to Torture a new player before killing them.

You are a Torturer (Independent) and win when you are the sole survivor.

The game has ended!
    Town has won!
    I will be revealing the remaining living players Role PMs shortly as well as feedback questions and the planning documents.

Role PMs - 05/05/2019
  • Here are the remaining Role PMs that were not revealed.

Town has won!

ExLight has won!
    He was Yoshimura, the Double Voter!

Dear ExLight,

You are Yoshimura, you are also known as Manager by your employees and customers at your cafe, Anteiku.

DcurJMRYUrZlJ-rF40wFQthCbcRf62wQ9-wIHlj2Z8aTXhF6WIXnnMQFNE55GiUOt5RM2p2ZFajzEQjsZ5TJ0EHga5vWxFFj0xV-DL9S9xA1r6any8qFpQ99D1rkqSFVkNL7IlLgOJI

"We're always trying to justify our actions with ideals. But ideals cannot give grounds for killing another person. The act of taking a life will always be considered... evil."

Yoshimura is a benevolent older Ghoul, wise and powerful as his age shows. He has the highest danger rating any Ghoul can be given by the Commission of Counter Ghoul, SSS on par with very few others. He is the leader of the 20th Ward, keeping the peace between Ghouls and humans. A pacifist at heart you loathe death and those who inflict it upon others, though when backed into a corner he won’t hesitate to fight back. He loves each of his employees and former employees like his own family and will protect them with his life, if need be. He has recently met a rare One-Eyed Ghoul by the name of Ken Kaneki and hopes he will bring unification between Ghouls and humans...

TFvbFN7UvWu9O_TCc95rO6BY4LtQgp-KwvAy7JU3Wu1oK6z7D35GpHG0dNRt9ePOWtlyO_w-M9vDwxcpAVW9YQi3tXGQYDniCDOYZJ4YYjX7QLvniRsuGbB8h2lA_oig5ZYUUPbwG28

As a well respected leader within both the Ghoul and human community, you are a Double Voter, all votes you make during the day are worth two votes instead of one and will be reflected in the midday vote count and the end of day vote count.

AussieEevee has won!
    He was Kaneki, the Alignment Cop!

Dear AussieEevee,

You are Ken Kaneki, you are also known as Eyepatch by Ghouls & Investigators alike because of the eyepatch you always wear.

BDhZqEfkFpNMgyFX8ri9E6FcgOC_p8AsV9wwsQKjwmMWXPNe5DTcmKG4GSeSTglgE4G8tNCL2_Y0fC45Gnxg910PaHPl_WQ6lejAfoovBl10OkGUBloN-7qYLrR5tZrj05XNfdRWfaw

“If I were to write a book with me as the main character, it would be... a tragedy."

Born as a regular human in a Ghoul world Ken Kaneki is your average bookworm, he studies Japanese literature at Kamii University… However after what seemed to be a luckiest date ever, took a turn for the worst when his date turned out to be a Ghoul, and tried to eat him. Just before he would be killed, his attacker ends up dead and him injured. After waking up in hospital, he finds out he has had surgery and had an organ transplant from his attacker. He soon discovers he cannot eat food without vomiting and craves human flesh. He has become a Ghoul, although only one of his eyes turns red like Ghouls do and he uses an eyepatch to cover this up. He soon finds Ghouls that will help him at the Ghoul cafe, Anteiku and hopes to find a way for both humans and Ghouls to live in peace together...

d4cVQukvSaR4Dw64Qfx3VA82dSKcea_5lLC89mpwdnhQLYOlAZ8_gL-dh3vdlNSbTz8AXUZL4PuMx89CBafiKKvdH_7Rmul6_LD0CfeGT4d5d-amimVynRtBnW00PyRoHc-8FgTLEQg

Because you are a former human you see others from a unique perspective, as such you are a Cop and will discover the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Kyriaki has won!
    They were Nishiki, the 2x Bulletproof!

Dear Kyriaki,

You are Nishiki Nishio, you are also known as the Serpent due to your signature snake mask.

DSXA8Yy-pjaOLxms9JSi0iVWsR1152zgDM_bW5imMoQ8PFZR2o4L9hRD_FRTta83tk3FBuXa2l65DjEwl4NCBo_v3eky3kiH9awNrdNJ8wuPe8Hjr8qmPOLJxAyrsMdDO2eHjxxt_xs

"The normal days which seemed natural will crumble in an instant. The end... always comes in the blink of an eye."

Nishiki Nishio is a Ghoul who attends Kamii University studying Pharmaceuticals. He has a human girlfriend who knows what he is and still loves him regardless. He has a bad attitude and doesn’t take shit from anyone, he has a tendency to say the word “crap” a lot. He is incredibly hardy thanks to his bad behaviour and tough upbringing constantly getting him into fights.

wpA9rMEIrh3pGYUSccIehatWN5rw2tzQOg0KtPPeSMB21pGvWsT9JKjVagw-d87_XZ3NsogCtoDqtnyz7tSJZOPGsBefvhMWqogwCt3yGLRFAkYjFIghm4mf9aGovstfWntjzMeuKHo

Due to your durability you are 2x Bulletproof, when attacked during the Night Phase you will survive an attack which would otherwise kill you, this effect is passive and after surviving twice it will be rendered useless.

Mellow Ezlo has won!
    He was Itori, the 1x Role Cop Mason!

Dear Mellow Ezlo,

You are Itori, you are also known as a Clown due to the secret organisation you are a part of.

eU453dlpvUq-TA3KbUSH8MTTgzv4Rolarna5JS_AvI3mnWZh3Ci8o5Dv2TFcgVqfJVSVXdR67oB0gDaDni-1enpczKwgCvGQDi4ojF0x29ySNBXth8au4CTNqiJYHTx6rMLCb2y_G3w

“Information is a very valuable thing. Even more so than you think…”

Itori owns a bar in the 14th Ward known as Helter Skelter where she provides information at a cost for those who can afford it. Friendly and easy to talk to she enjoys playing tricks on others to gain information. She loves to drink human blood from a wine glass gleefully. In her youth Itori was a member of Uta’s gang in the 4th Ward, close with both him and Yomo this tightly knit group would do anything to help each other.

wZi2BqKFTqBJWxHqIsZ3q3h7DUrZG1HTScpKyRdgNeZVw5B_oBxY6hKrFjydwC9Peth2-QtIpnzTbdAJmGRK4----gBZOe4y39qac0XVkzRKtt888bUUIfm7q0pTIKKFAP21Y5ljZqM

As a close friend & a fellow Clown, you & LazySpy are Masons and know the identity of each other and share a Mason Chat together.

Since your job revolves around gathering information to trade for other information you are also a 1x Role Cop and may discover the role of the player you visit once, using your Night Action by saying Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in the Mason Chat.

The Spectators have also won!

Deynarian has won!

He was Hideyoshi, the Spectator!
    Dear Deynarian,

You are Hideyoshi Nagachika, you are also known as Hide by your best friend Kaneki.

KJPJ7rKfq9Y3JYIwWzN7JkdqGYK6TY7VCNRtvVUTBDH4_cz55hc-hvZsN0_ohitNBM6btmlnLRSOLyLNU7-KZR6vsOyAXj2dC9kBPe6W7VnBjCdhkZG0hJtNiUoVdFt2cSjmw2pQqi4

“They say Ghouls hide amongst us disguised as humans. They could be closer than we think.”

A perceptive young man, Hideyoshi Nagachika figures himself an anateur private investigator. After his best friend Ken Kaneki goes missing he does everything he can to find him. He stakes out Ghouls and puts tracking devices on them. He joins the Commission of Counter Ghoul office in the 20th ward as a part time staff assistant to get information, eventually leading to him becoming an investigator assistant.

jq09Q46O4TyWvuVY1XUCA5seMT0IxzPseV0NWCCP_m7kk_weW1zNmcG1jiKVUVvacD4AMXvyuiDGcQe3hn-G9HTddS2pZuD8jJ4Cjxr8GvbLK5AHuZ43RbTCzij5hA8lwc_qDlsFRa0

Because you are incredibly perceptive and keen eyed you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

prog rocker has won!
    They were Hinami, the Spectator!

Dear prog rocker,

You are Hinami Fueguchi, you are also known as Number 745 by the Ghoul Investigators hunting you.

xZN3RaVowxFgURzaUV5EYNX2aYMVvrw-WTu_0FREpfUyJqIP7FMY_-XE398PwwrxYxPdfCpWtnTnvzLrggsNWLFlNPC7c1cumSz-8Tfk98LXZmnsZvcJBTZzmcSXqRMrPA0aDJN6yqk

“Kaneki’s been… teaching me all kinds of words!”

A young Ghoul, Hinami Fueguchi is still learning the ways of the world from her mother, who home schools her. Her father was recently killed by Ghoul Investigators, leading her mother to rely on the Ghoul Cafe, Anteiku, for food. Kaneki, a waiter from the cafe, whom Hinami has grown attached to, is helping teach her how to read kanji and understand the meanings behind words. The Ghoul Investigators are actively hunting her and her mother after killing her father and won’t stop until they’re both dead...

jZaIlsysk9pbc3gEdSXfF9rkwJLdkViEz7-JFBtvF466XmGszghPYlbJYXpQ_TS1inFbmHZr__l8t_bcymfdENvb2Yn2vhVzKbcw8JmK19rKRdp54cmjLZoEpaEKhaBcMfocQSSl8SE

Because of your young age and unassuming appearance you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Pika_Pika42 has won!
    He was Banjou, the Spectator!

Dear Pika_Pika42,

You are Kazuichi Banjou, you have no known aliases.

JC3vOMIpLoL8oLE2QZ0kgVq5lpHQ9ptzMFoXjM_nCoqoLtH6ZDpsVMs-W95XRoO9Sd25KzaTIAcf6RioubFv2W4Yv6UrjSWTrHs-5pJ0Ty9ij_B-q_FOsItjaswuMh7M4rWMneIQZ_0

“I honestly… just can’t stand seeing anybody else get hurt.”

A rather weak Ghoul, Kazuichi Banjou is still strong in willpower. He has a good heart and cares for others, and will do whatever he can to help them, even if it means sacrificing himself, though he hates fighting. He met another Ghoul a couple years ago, Rize, he admired her strength and tenacity and wanted to help her become the leader of the 11th Ward, though once she killed the current leaders, she left the Ward and named Banjou it’s leader. As the 11th Ward’s leader he did his best to ensure peace and unity among the Ghouls, but it was soon taken over by the Ghoul organisation Aogiri, which he deeply regrets. Lately he’s been searching for Rize to seek her help in returning the 11th Ward back to the way it was...

CanJOFQRYXh6C1DwgZ3yzdmIECLSnD4pWmPqE_hpDX4L77nu5WF8Ii3T-N7s-sI3Vv8VcyVYMz2zRQv4JTXqipIhIIVbIF2CwYx4u77JkogWSgxyeXjTx1UUDDUHkfi0mwW3Q_DDOKw

Because of your pacifistic ways and network of contacts you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

Minish has won!
    They were Juuzou, the Spectator!

Dear Minish,

You are Juuzou Suzuya, your name is an alias.

NYMOxGefSfXkEps-sFslGtuH3kjEwhVitVu_Dq3DzdBdlZXoP8vUATJk-0Ca8RSwhg7mxhAY-BGT30VqfBWqEtXwiboeVUExfDiykkq7dFgIHU0KQde0rH-dud6MkIsXsct2w7kUTlA

“Try not to hate me too much, okay?”

As a child Rei Suzuya was kidnapped by a vile Ghoul by the name of Big Madam. He was a plaything to her, forcing Rei to do things no child should, as a scrapper under the name of Juuzou, killing humans for Ghoul entertainment. Big Madam even went so far as to castrate Juuzou. Eventually he was rescued after a Ghoul Investigator raid upon Big Madam’s hideout. Twisted from his experiences he doesn’t know how to fit into society and is often shunned, but remains cheerful. Like most children saved from Ghouls by the CCG he enrolled to become a Ghoul Investigator himself, able to quickly pass the course with the fighting skills he gained as a scrapper.

LWifT8SDPyumsNbU2rJCj5jWM8HSiXCzezdOaDsBOQ-y7ds96me7sALp7aon7ZKyg79f3wteKTwBo7AQtnbeRtRXtaIZlNDKmpsUUyYFX01uAf_gpgy4re_XWVC7DjMcYkvy9CBrtNg

Because of your alienation to society, people tend to ignore you, letting you gain the upper hand easily, as such you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

KenderCharmeleon has won!
    He was Ayato, the Spectator!

Dear Kender,

You are Ayato Kirishima, you are also known as Black Rabbit after your Ghoul mask.

4lEapqhITVpClwWxwudcOup1Pj1IDxplKFAI2ZzYIuE8kkwhhZZxV5D4uj3vxt_fWl6zq6WANeQF2RJpebuWpuvqeWN-zipnj-wjmu80hir2j9uoErrG5tPzFMeCegfZMojoK_tuGEQ

"Do you suddenly forget that you're a monster, and become happy when around those humans?"

Ayato Kirishima is a bitter young Ghoul, his father was killed when he was a child and he was forced to mature quickly and help take care of his younger sister, Touka. After a few years he left the 20th Ward he grew up in and wandered the other wards, causing destruction in his wake, killing Ghoul Investigators and other Ghouls in the process. He soon caught the attention of the Ghoul organisation known as Aogori Tree where he quickly became a high ranking member.

OQOx3rHivi2n2wyxMtwRwBuPP6exoaII_Sn4aT13w0QJPprO3D-zWbAxZIMM-AioHUhSOUD7feCYUx9zaQdHQMrB36YcZgHfpR9CNFhOFVWpxcEpWq7GIk_20piIwG3z6KDhVPEJDsM

Because of your connection to Aogori Tree and skills growing up, you manage to go by untouchable by others, as such you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

The Hosts have also won!

DarthWolf has won!
    He was The Owl, a Host
    !
    Dear DarthWolf,
    You are the One-Eyed Owl, you are also known simply as The Owl or The One-Eyed Ghoul, due to your single Ghoul Eye and Owl-like appearance.

wpBGAIk9vF92CLk3riioOGu_Q3guOdoqDsswskdInUvPMGfjHIu7Wk_3l14TKIaKJk27DVY8piMA7tevoZBP8HVS3C_CclhZfs1Qxu1XUOtkl24JJXdbIrChPbe9yv1xqgSmBKeIhD8

“Do you look away from the truth because the romanticized world is so much better?”

An anomaly within the Ghoul community, the One-Eyed Owl was born to a human mother and a Ghoul father. Though these relationships typically fail, it had succeeded due to their mother eating human flesh to keep the baby alive. They are insanely intelligent and twisted to the core and one of the most powerful Ghouls with a SSS ranking given to them by the Commission of Counter Ghouls. The Owl’s identity remains a secret to all and a hot topic of discussion among both Ghouls and Ghoul Investigators.

Y4RNnU_Av5pIBC5m_ntdVKd4vz-tdOIoHkarrRYqSviEBzcRymo_2xy4qBHl9p3sGDMzW13bhPhcHtmcK1rHISNzJQJ7P_URYavKQzVS2146ECBHKH9X57q-1PegqnyN3pl1Vdjt_c4

Due to your mysterious nature and unknown goals, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host, ZinnLav are targeted by any Night Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

ZinnLav has won!
    They were Dr Kanou, a Host!

Dear ZinnLav,
    You are Akihiro Kanou, you are also known as Dr Kanou, because you own your own hospital and are an expert surgeon & researcher.

9ja5VK2zUy4YVk3F2ORCU6a1YC1FGtY5VHJ8TuvAoZvjJBJJ7dS9QaFgt9hHfx8HxApSg37emttU2BT-kiT1_jdTbFnB2Iecp3TU5Js7x93hzCaGlxSDHjaM3jFRBRKsYZ6zcoTA-Vg

“What I do would generally be considered evil. I’ll eventually have nowhere to hide.”

A man of many plans, Akihiro Kanou has mysterious goals. A former researcher for the Commission of Counter Ghoul, Kanou wishes to break down society and rebuild it from scratch by creating One-Eyed Ghouls. He experiments on Ghouls he’s captured and transplants their organs into regular humans to turn them into One-Eyed Ghouls. Kanou arranged for Rize to be crushed by steel beams so that her organs would end up transplanted into Ken Kaneki turning him into a One-Eyed Ghoul. He has a secret laboratory underneath one of his many properties he owns where he conducts most of his experiments.

099nHq6AnS_XWHT2z6x9T05MCiDasleXqIvO_HL9SukWsYyY8Yk5WsFcHIG6TYhhm6p-kW7F6KKWChi7XbhdI5JnizIZKa7mW-ny1e8i8lO4A5mvQX5S0onR1lN82VuI_VVwGqq5cys

Due to your mysterious nature and unknown goals, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host, DarthWolf are targeted by any Night Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Feedback Survey - 05/05/2019
  • Thank you all for participating my very first hosted Mafia game, below are links to the planning documents I used as well as the Graveyard I had on Discord, where I discussed the game with the Spectators, DarthWolf & some of the dead players.
    The Discord:

Role PMs, day flavour text, etc.

Night Actions

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, whether player or spectator, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:
    1. Did you have fun?
    2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
    3. Did you enjoy your role?
    4. How was the flavour text?
    5. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
    6. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
    7. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests?
    8. Any other comments or questions?

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom