• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia True Blue Mafia [Endgame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0: Preparation
  • Day 1: Welcome to Australia

• “Oi, mate. Over here.” AussieEevee heard his fellow Australian from the corner of the room. Elementar currently occupied a lonely two-man table, its edges rotten like the other wooden tables in the ‘restaurant.’ Aussie Eevee sat opposite his pale countryman and laughed. “How aren’t you burnt yet?” Elementar reached into his shorts’ pocket and pulled out several small pumps of 50+ sunscreen. After AE’s face made it clear he understood the action, he started the conversation he asked him here for. “Right, so I’ve prepared a campsite about 3 kilometres from here. It’s got enough space for 16 of ‘em.” “Is it surrounded by crocs?” “Of course.” “What about all those spiders they think we look at everyday?” “Yeah, they’re here too.” AussieEevee was satisfied. “Great. Let’s bring ‘em in.”

The hills were seizing the sun as dusk settled on the campsite like a blanket. Soon, a group of Bulbagarden’s bravest member sat in a circle around the campfire. Elementar and AE had started coming around with plates of meat. “What’s this rubbish?” said Midorikawa. “Yeah, it’s as tough as nails,” added Pikochu. “‘ey, this is good grub.” “Yeah, Elementar’s right. This is good tucker.” “You’re gonna need it if you wanna survive the night. It’s dangerous out ‘ere.” Lone_Garurumon chuckled. “Oh please Elementar. You live on the east coast. You’ve never seen the outback in your life.” Elementar felt wounded. “I live here in spirit. The land runs in our veins.”
    AussieEevee decided to get the game back on track. “Anyway… welcome to Aus. We’re your hosts while you’re here. Get as comfortable as you can. I find that the gum trees are easier to tie your hammocks to. “Wait, were not getting beds?” exclaimed Pika_pika42. “Of course not. You’re gettin’ the real experience.” “Is this going to be like I’m a Celebrity… Get me Outta Here?” enquired Rainbow Cloud. “No, RC, but there is a form of elimination. Elementar, care to explain the rest?” “Sure. You’ll each be given a historical figure, event or place related to Australia. Some of them though, aren’t really Australian. Each day and night, we’ll show you a video clip or tell you a story about one of the characters, and as a group, you’ve got to decide two things. One, whether they’re a genuine Australian icon, and two, whether they’ve had a positive impact.” “In other words,” added AE, “whether they’re true blue or not.” “If you decide they aren’t true blue…” Elementar paused to give AE a grateful look for the term, “the person who has that icon will have to leave the outback and go back home, coughwhere their lives will be 5 times as boringcough. Your goal is get rid of the Outside Influences, and if you’re one of them, well, try to blend in.” “Any questions?” “Yeah, where’s the toilet?” Elementar and AE chuckled in unison. “Your loo is the tree. Good luck.”

All Role PMs have been sent. Day 1 ends on the 28th January at 12:00AWST (4am GMT)
    @Zexy has asked not to be included in PMs on the forum.

Last edited:
    Night 1: Tracker of the outback

• Day 1 Final Votals
    Rainbow Cloud 1: Midorikawa
    Darthwolf 1: CheffOfGames
    Midorikawa 2: Rainbow Cloud, BadAssGardevoir

AussieEevee and Elementar had been gone for about half an hour. As dusk morphed into the night, the group became disturbed at the lack of authority. “Where ARE they?” said FinalArcadia, who was becoming restless.

“H-Here.” Elementar and AussieEevee grunted as they worked together to carry a large set of projector equipment into the campsite.

“What the heck is this?” exclaimed The Light.

“This is for your education.”

“It’s not really in the spirit of the outback…” said noworry.

“Its contents are. Trust me.” The guests shrugged and waited for the hosts to set it up.

“How are you gonna get power?” asked Derpghost?

Elementar smiled and held up a the end of a power cord. “I bought over a hundred extension cords. It’s plugged in back at the restaurant.” Once the projector was set up, AussieEevee gave an introduction to the night’s icon: Nardoo Burns.

“Nardoo Burns is an essential aboriginal icon here in Australia. He worked with the police to help track criminals. But enough from me. Here’s a song that will tell you more about him.”

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Sergeant Nardoo Burns. Sergeant Nardoo Burns was an aboriginal tracker in the Queensland police force in the late 19th century.

I would tell you more about him, but I really recommend you listen to the song above.

You are the Tracker. Once per night, you can choose a target and you will follow that target and see who they interact with. You cannot be blocked.

You are allied with the Aussie icons and win when you have neutralised the Outside Influences and nothing else blocks your win.

Midorikawa has been eliminated. She was the unblockable tracker, Aussie icon

After the video played, the hosts instigated a group conversation, well aware that there would be those wanting to get rid of positive influences.

RainbowSkittles started off. “I think they were a positive influence. They helped the police, and police are good people.”

“But there’s not much information about him. What if it’s not true?” argued another.

“And don’t the criminals have the right to outsmart the police?”

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that.”

“Yeah. The stories are too old. I don’t think they’re True Blue.”

Two factions had arisen and were at war, clutching at straws to add validity to their arguments. By the time the night had fully settled and the moon gleamed down upon the dwindling campfire, the group had to make a decision.

“So, what’s the verdict? Raise your hands if you think they were true blue.” Several people raised their hands, but it seemed less than half. “And those thinking they weren’t.” A slight majority raised their hand. “Well, I guess it’s time to say goodbye to one of you. Midorikawa, please stand up.” The moderator stood up regretfully, with her shoulders hunched over as though exhausted. “Unfortunately, the group was wrong about your icon. I’m sad to say, but you now have to leave the outback.”

“Is there a helicopter for me?”

“No, you’re walking to an airport.”

Mido glumfully started to shuffle her feet out of the campsite, leaving the rest of her former campmates to mourn their loss and reconsider their thoughts about their fellow players. The moon hung in the middle of the sky as they all fell asleep, but the Australian outback is dangerous, and the night was unpredictable...

It is now Night 1. Phase ends at 12:00 on the 29th of January 2018.

Last edited:
    Day 2: No more performing arts. I guess.

• Grrrrr… yup.

“Ah!” RainbowSkittles woke up drenched in sweat. Whilst it was humid and hot, the Bulbagarden member had just woken from a distasteful nightmare of various forms of Australian wildlife trying to eat them. It was the image of a crazed dingo that finally woke them up. “Man, I don’t wish I’m here for much longer. This is crazy.”

“Heh. Looks like you’ll get your wish.” The figureless voice was deep and distorted, most likely from a cheap voice changer. In a fit of worry, RainbowSkittles shuffled around desperately trying to search for someone in the dark. Soon, their efforts became too much, and RS fell out of the hammock, landing on a webbed net of coarse, dirt-stained rope. The net closed over the top of them, and a shadow swiftly placed tape over their mouth. The shadow multiplied, and several figures picked up the silently wailing RS and took him out of the campsite. None woke to the muffles as they slipped away before morning hit.

Elementar and AussieEevee woke first to prepare for their morning lectures. The two walked over to the projector and laptop, using RNG to see which icon would get the focus that morning.

“Ahhhhhh!” A high-pitched squeal alerted every sleeping soul, triggering a series of shrills that left no one dazed. The two hosts rushed to the source of the noise, and found BAG staring at two bits of paper pinned to the tree above RainbowSkittles’ bed. The first was his icon card, showcasing the Sydney Opera House with a fresh animal bite in the corner.

405px-The_Sydney_Opera_House_at_dusk.jpg

Dear RainbowSkittles,

You are the Sydney Opera House. You are a multi-venue performing arts center, and are listed as one of the 20th century's most famous and distinctive buildings.

Because you are a performing arts center, you attract visitors from all over the world, so you are the lightning rod. Once per game, at night, you may activate. All actions during that night phase will be directed to you.

You are allied with the Aussie icons and win when you have neutralised the Outside Influences and nothing else blocks your win.

RainbowSkittles has been eliminated. They were the lightning rod, Aussie Icon.

The second slip was a message.

We’ll come and strike soundless each night,
    You’ll wake at dawn with a loud fright.
    This game is owned by those not blue,
    One less each night; it might be you.

The members were now whispering and murmuring frantically. Elementar summoned a clap of lightning to quiet the mad crowd. “Hush now, you’ll all be fine I’m sure. It’s just those outside influences playing with you.”

“But RainbowSkittles is gone!” argued Rainbow Cloud.

“Well, we still have a rainbow, and no one likes opera anyway. Just go and talk with each other. I don’t think we need a lecture this morning considering this tragedy.”

“You both seem awfully calm for this ‘tragedy.’ Anyone else think that’s suspicious?” questioned MegaPod.

“Look, everyone, Elementar and I will handle this,” intervened AE. “Just relax and prepare for tonight’s lecture.” The group became quiet and trudged back to their hammocks. After the two hosts were left alone, they smiled. “Well, that’s one less lecture we need to organise a day.”

It is now day 2. Phase ends on the 31st of January at 12:00 AWST (4am GMT)

@Elieson is subbing in for @Doctor Floptopus. Please confirm when you've received your role PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Day 2.5 Votals
  • Last edited:
    Day 3: Keep on truckin'

• SwordMaster♪ 5: FinalArcadia, Megapod, Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, derpghost
    Rainbow Cloud 2: Elieson, SwordMaster♪

The sun was going down on a long day, and the group was waiting anxiously for the next lecture.

“Don’t worry,” said noworry. “It’ll be fine.”

“People are being taken. Are you sure?” said SwordMaster♪

“Look, I’m here to find these outside influences. It’ll all be fine.” Elieson was trying to keep the members calm. Thankfully, it wasn’t long before the hosts came and started the lecture.

“G’day everyone. Welcome to your next lecture. This will be a good one. Today, we’ll be learning about the average truckie.

“Darn it…” muttered SwordMaster♪

“Now, the truckie is integral to Australia. Whilst the major coasts of Australia are modern and densely populated, there is a huge lack of people that inhabit the central parts of Australia. There are small towns scattered everywhere, across the arid plains of red dirt. And in order for the coasts to support each other, the truckies need to transfer goods from one end to the other. They are essential to Australia’s efficiency and maintenance of livelihoods.” The hosts halted talking and played the video.

Dear SwordMaster♪,

You are a truckie.There is an old saying that goes around every so often… “Without trucks, Australia stops.” and it’s true. Australia relies on you to get our food, and other essentials from one side of Australia to the other. You are overworked, and I’m sure many would argue, Underpaid.

But you love the open road. You love the sense of driving from Sydney to Perth and back again. And without you, Australia would cease to function.

You are the beloved princess. You are so vital to the operation of Australia, that if you die, the next phase will be skipped.

SwordMaster♪ has been eliminated. They were the beloved princess, Aussie Icon.

After the video finished, the group started their usual debate.

“They’re definitely Australian.”

“Yeah, and they help keep Australia going.”

“But what about all the kangaroos they must hit on the roads. There’s heaps of other wildlife they hit too.”

“That just happens all the time in Australia.”

“It shouldn’t. The kangaroo is on the Australian Coat of Arms. Truckies are hitting them.”

And so the voting began, and the group were in dispute over the fate of the annoying Australian creatures that everyone else finds cute and cool. In the end, it as voted that the truckies should be eliminated, yet there was an outcry as the crowd found out about the player who held the role.

“SwordMaster♪?! But we can’t let them go.”

“Unfortunately, you voted them out, so they have to go.”

“But, who else will run through the bush to get our tucker?”

“I guess it’s left to you.”

And even though the outside influences wanted the true blues gone, they needed the night to mourn the loss of their hunter. And the night was peaceful, with the group going to sleep amongst the calm Australian breeze and soothing calls of bird flocks.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends at 12:00 AWST on the 2nd of February 2018 (4am GMT)

Day 3.5: Votals
  • Last edited:
    Night 3: I didn't want dinner anyway

• Darthwolf 2: Pikochu, Megapod
    Lone_Garurumon 2: Rainbow Cloud, Pika_pika42
    Derpghost 4: Elieson, Midorikawa, Darthwolf, FinalArcadia

After the death of the beloved food hunter, the group were beginning to starve. And everyone knows, you’re not you when you’re hungry.

“Anyone else know how to hunt? It would really help.”

“Nah, DarthWolf,” replied Midorikawa. “Maybe except LG. He lives in ‘Straya.” After wincing from the poor attempt at an Australian accent, DarthWolf decided to go an find his fellow moderator. He eventually found him stoking the campfire.

“Hey mate, do you know how to hunt?”

LG replied in an accent that foreigners think all Australians sound like. “Yeeaahh mate. I can hunt all kinds o’things. Whatdya need?”

“Anything would be nice.”

“Fairo. I’ll go out and grab it for ya.” He smiled confidently, with the edges of his grin rising high. He walked to the campsite exit, grabbing a stick and a pocket knife. He turned back and smiled reassuringly, before walking out the camp. When safely clear of earshot, he mumbled, “I hope there’s a butchery close by…”

Lone_Garurumon was still absent by the time the lecture came around. After multiple questions about his location, Elementar decided to go and find him. AussieEevee then took care of the lecture, which today, was about Maccas.

Dear Derpghost,

You are McDonald’s. Australians have mixed feelings about you. Some blame you for the rising obesity crisis. Others see you are an essential part of their lives. More than any other fast food restaurant, you are the go to restaurant when we need a quick bite to eat, a quick drink, or a lovely McDonalds icecream.

In recent years, you’ve done a lot to shrug off this unhealthy image that you somehow gained in previous decades. You use 100% Australian beef, 100% Australian chicken, and boast that all your ingredients are sourced locally.

But more than that, you have become a pillar of the community. Every day in Australia, Ronald McDonald charities give millions to help sick children, provide housing for their families, and various other charity efforts.

You have two roles. You can only choose one per night, and each can only be used once. Both roles are kill modifiers and modify your mafia kill.

Ninja - You will be undetectable as you make the kill.
    Strongman - You will bypass any defences the target has.

You are an Outside Influence and win when you achieve parity with the Aussie Icons and nothing else blocks your win.

Derpghost has been eliminated. They were the Ninja Strongman, an influence

Immediately, everyone began discussing the fate of Maccas. Whilst it has an Australian nickname, everyone knew that it wasn’t Australian, and therefore couldn’t possibly be true blue. Only Derpghost was in support of its status.

“It’s really different to America; just try it.”

“That’s not the issue. It’s that it was not created in Australia. Whether or not you believe it had a good impact or not, it doesn’t deter from the fact that it is not Australian.” Eventually, the group came to the unanimous decision to kick out their first outside influence, and Derpghost was forced to walk out into the wilderness.

Meanwhile, Elementar was out in the bush. Beep. Looking down at his smartwatch, Elementar saw a message from AE. Got Maccas, first outside influence. Elementar paused his trek and typed back. About time. Btw, how do we have reception?

It is now night 3. Phase ends on the 3rd of February at 12:00 AWST (4AM GMT)

Day 4: There goes Wolverine

• The night was colder than most. The moon’s banana-like figure was lost behind a wall of luminous clouds. The normal humidity had seeped through the forest’s escapes and left a chill that kept the group up. Their teeth were chattering and they were constantly yawning. At least they had a hammock.
    Lone_Garurumon was using a rough tree stump and the thin covering of eucalyptus leaves to provide a layer to the cold. It wasn’t practical, but the fresh aroma at least distracted LG enough to get to sleep.
    Elementar was doing okay. He had made himself a fire with his powers, and had used his control over the earth to thread himself a nature hammock. He lay comfortably, yet unable to sleep.
    The group awoke feeling positive. No one had died the previous night, and it seemed their worst was behind them. Yet, in the morning, they all discovered FinalArcadia’s body missing from her bed. Her character sheet and a photo were left behind.

334px-World_Premiere_Logan_Berlinale_2017.jpg

Dear FinalArcadia,

You are Hugh Jackman. You are one of Australia’s most recognisable celebrities due to your immense range of talents and nice personality. You have received a Tony Award, a Golden Globe award, an Emmy award and have received an Academy nomination, all showcasing your ability to act, sing and dance. You are most iconic for your portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men movie universe.

Because you are a triple-threat at performing, you are the entertainer. Each night, you may target another player and force them to commute. Their action will fail, but they will be unable to be targeted from any other roles. You cannot use this role on yourself.

You are allied with the Aussie icons and win when you have neutralised the Outside Influences and nothing else blocks your win

FinalArcadia has been eliminated. They were the Entertainer, Aussie Icon

The melancholy group walked around all die, still hungry and without food. Eventually, the constant rumbles started to annoy Piko, who ordered takeaway from the closest restuarant. Kangaroo steaks were delivered after 5 hours of waiting, and while it was tough and cold, it was food.
    Meanwhile, LG had finally found a collection of animals he could hunt in a small groove on the edge of a desert. Yet, without any weapons, he was exposed to their might. He lay in the stiff, cracked shards of dry leaves, wriggling continuously from discomfort. He stopped when he heard a growl.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 12:00 AWST on the 5th of February.

Last edited:
    Day 4 Votals
  • Night 4: And then there was silence

• Megapod 5: Elieson, Lone_Garurumon, Darthwolf, Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud
    The light 1: Megapod
    CheffOfGames 1: The Light
    Lone_Garurumon 1: Pika_pika42

Night 4
    The temperature rose with the sun, and by midday, it was well over 40oC. The campmates were all using chopped tree branches to fan themselves, but in the end, all efforts were futile.
    They were all sick of lectures when the next one came. This time, it was MegaPod in the hot chair.
    “Guys, I’m telling you, I’m this icon, and I’m innocent.” They were pointing frantically at the image of an Australian icon on their bit of paper. AussieEevee snatched the bit of paper out of his hand. “That’s cheating…”
    “Sorry.” MegaPod continued to argue, and to the host’s surprise, survived the day. It was rare to see someone not leave the bush.
    Meanwhile, Elementar had lost LG’s tracks. The dirt had dried and cracked over the day, leaving miniscule fissures in the earth. He thought hope was lost, until short yelps were heard in the distance. Using the power of lightning, Elementar zoomed instantly to the area, about 50m away. He stopped in a small man-made clearing, which seemed to be home to someone during the night. However, all that lay there now were three injured dingoes, whimpering after a violent fight. Elementar knelt down and tended to the creatures right away.

No one died.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends at 12:00 AWST on the 6th of February.

Last edited:
    Day 5: Without leadership...

• Dear noworry,

You are Neville Bonner.

I honestly recommend you listen to the song above, but I’ll be brief. You were the first aboriginal to become a member of the Parliament of Australia. You paved the way for aboriginal rights in Australia.

Due to your status as a politician, you are the town mayor. Once per game, during the day, you may redirect the lynch from its current target, onto a new target. This action must be submitted during the day.

Noworry has been eliminated. They were town mayor, Icon

It is now Day 5. Phase ends at 12:00 AWST on the 8th of February.

Night 5: The Last Post

• Pika_pika42 2:Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud
    CheffOfGames 4: Pika_pika42, ,Elieson, Megapod, Lone_Garurumon

Dear [name],

You are the ANZACs. Short for Australia and New Zealand Army Corps, the Anzacs were Australia (and New Zealand’s) ground fighting force in World War 1. Formed when the young nation felt the call of war, the Anzacs represented the fighting spirit of Australia and its allies.Their will, their determination, and their courage made Australia a formidable force.

The slang term 'digger' surfaced during the First World War when Australian and New Zealand soldiers, Anzacs, ascribed it to themselves and their mates as a term of affection, arguably due to the trench-digging aspect of the war

You are the Digger. Once per night phase, you may choose a target and they will die at the end of the phase.

CheffOfGames has been eliminated. They were the vigilante, Aussie Icon

It is now Night 5. Phase ends at 12:00 on Friday the 9th of February 2018

Night 5: Host screw up reconfirmed.
  • Vote: Megapod
    Megapod 1: Pika_Pika42
    Unvote: Megapod
    No votes
    ##Vote Pikochu
    Pikochu 1: Elieson
    No votes
    Vote: Pika pika
    Pika_pika42 1: Midorikawa
    Vote: Pika_Pika42
    Pika_pika42 2: Midorikawa, Megapod
    VOTE:CHEFFOFGAMES
    CheffOfGames 1: Pika_pika42
    Vote: CheffofGames
    CheffOfGames 2: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf
    Unvote
    Vote: cheff
    Pika_pika42 1: Megapod
    CheffOfGames 3: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf, Midorikawa,
    ##Vote Pika_pika42
    Pika_pika42 2: Megapod, Elieson
    Vote: Pika_pika42
    Pika_pika42 3: Megapod, Elieson, The Light
    Unvote: Pika
    Vote: ChefFOfGames
    Pika_pika42 2: Elieson, The Light
    CheffOfGames 4: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf, Midorikawa,Megapod,
    Vote: CheffofGames
    Pika_pika42 2: Elieson, The Light
    CheffOfGames 5: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf, Midorikawa,Megapod, Lone_Garurumon
    UNVOTE: Cheff
    VOTE: Pika Pika
    Pika_pika42 3: Elieson, The Light, Midorikawa
    CheffOfGames 4: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf, Megapod, Lone_Garurumon
    Vote: Pika_pika42
    Pika_pika42 4: Elieson, The Light, Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud
    CheffOfGames 4: Pika_pika42, Darthwolf, Megapod, Lone_Garurumon

Final Votals should have resulted in a No Lynch, so I apologise for the mistake. My advisor, @Maniacal Engineer, has advised me that there isn't much we can do and to just move on.

Night 5: Host update
  • day 6: medical emergency

• Dear Pikochu,

You are Albert Namatjira. You are an aboriginal artist, and one of the first of your people to shake the hand of the queen, who had become a massive fan of yours.

Instead of telling you about his artwork, I figured I would just show you.

DM_24017.jpg

Due to the soothing effect art has on people, you are the doctor. Once per night, you can select a target to show your art to, and they will be protected for that phase.

Pikochu has been eliminated. They were the doctor, Aussie Icon.

It is now Day 6. Phase ends at 12:00 on the 11th of February.
    This may be the last phase of the game.

Endgame
  • Guests:
    1. @CheffOfGames
    2. @Pika_pika42
    3. @Lone_Garurumon
    4. @BadAssGardevoir @Midorikawa
    5. @Derpghost died day 3: Scum Ninja/Strongman
    6. @RainbowSkittles Died Night 1: Town Lightning Rod
    7. @Pikochu
    8. @DarthWolf
    9. @noworry died Night 4: Town Mayor
    10. @MegaPod
    11. @The Light
    12. @Rainbow Cloud
    13. @Doctor Floptopus @Elieson (subbed N1)
    14. @Midorikawa Died Day 1. Town Unblockable Tracker
    15. @FinalArcadia died Night 3. Town remote commuter
    16. @SwordMaster♪ died day 2. town beloved princess
    @Zexy @Elementar

Dear Pika_pika42,

You are Slim Dusty, The King of Country. Slim Dusty was considered to be the very best of Australian music, he pioneered the Australian Country Music scene, and was heavily invested in the Australian community.

When you think of Australia, you can’t get much more Australian than Slim Dusty, and when he died in 2004, it was as if a part of Australia had died with him.

You are the Jack of all trades. Once per night phase, you may choose one of the following songs and you will perform the associated action on the target(s) you choose. You may only use each song once.

When the Rain Tumbles Down in July - Select one target. You will learn their alignment at the end of the night.
    The Pub with no beer - Select one target. That target will be unable to act for this phase. Does not block mafia kills.
    Duncan - Select one target. That target will be protected from all normal kills for this phase.
    Indian Pacific - Select two targets. You will switch those targets, so that all effects targeted at target1 hit target2, and vice versa.
    And the band played Waltzing Matilda - Select one target. That target will die at the end of the phase.

You have been neutralised. This means you have lost your killing action.

Pika_pika42 has been eliminated. They were the JOAT, Aussie Icon.

and with that death, scum has achieved parity with town.

300px-Pavlova_dessert.JPG

Dear Lone_Garurumon,

You are the Pavlova. You are a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and whipped cream.

You were created when a Russian Dancer, Anna Pavlova, toured Australia and New Zealand. Australians often refer to you as an Australian dessert, but the truth is, the true origins of this delicious (And very sweet) dessert are not known for sure, but most of the evidence points towards you being a New Zealand dish.

No one knows your true origin, so you are the Godfather. You will show up as town in any cop check.

You are also the rolecop. Once per night, you may select a target and you will learn the role of that target.

You are an Outside Influence and win when you achieve parity with the Aussie Icons and nothing else blocks your win.
    330px-Queen_Elizabeth_II_March_2015.jpg

Dear Doctor Floptopus,

You are Queen Elizabeth the second. You are the current reigning monarch of England, and you are the head of state of its nations, including Australia.

Australia has a long and deep history of respect with you, and we proudly display your likeness on our currency. In fact, several referendums have been held to separate Australia from you and make us a Federation, and every time Australia has overwhelmingly said no.

The simple fact is, that we love our queen.

Because you are one of the few people who actually have the power to fire the Prime Minister, you are the Role Blocker. Once per night, you may select a target and they will be unable to act for that night.

Dear Darthwolf,

You are Holden. You are the backbone of the Australian workforce. Ever since the early days, Holden Utes have helped build this country from the ground up.

Australia has come to call the Commodore Ute one of its own, but the truth is… Holden is not an Australian brand. You are owned by General Motors in the United States.

You have two powers, you may use each only once, and only one per night.

Framer: Select a target. If that target is scanned by a cop check during this night phase, their alignment will be flipped.

Forger: When you use this power, you write out a fake role PM and when your target dies, they’ll flip your forged role PM and not their own.

Derpghost, Elieson, Darthwolf and Lone_Garurumon have won the game. They were Outside influences.

Dear Megapod,

You are Ned Kelly, the famous Australian bushranger. Ned Kelly lived from 1854 until 1880.

Ned Kelly was often in trouble with the law, his story is far too long and complicated to put here in a Mafia game. Instead, I recommend you watch the various movies on him.

Ned Kelly is seen by some as the patron saint of Australia, while he is seen by others as one of the worst criminals who ever lived - he did kill three police officers, among other crimes.

Because of Kelly’s outlaw status, and his reputation as a gunslinger, you are a Serial Killer. You are 1x death proof (due to Kelly’s bulletproof rubbish bin in his last stand). You will survive the first attempt on your life. You also have the ability to kill once per night.

That said, you can not survive being revealed. If you correctly role claim (soft or hard), or are scanned by a cop or rolecop, you will automatically lose at the end of the phase (deathproof can’t protect you from this). This doesn’t apply if others guess your role, but you don’t confirm it.

You are allied with yourself, and win when you are the last man standing.

You have been neutralised. This has caused your kill to fail and your self destruct has been halted.

You are no longer a serial killer, and your wincon has been changed.

You are the survivor. You win if you are alive at the end of the game.

Megapod has won the game. He was an independent.

Dear The Light,

You are Paul Hogan. You are one of Australia’s first public icons, coming to international attention due to your role as Crocodile Dundee (which has had a large impact on American culture as well). In Australia, you were constantly a presence, having your own comedy show and starring in local television shows.

Because Crocodile Dundee fought for justice (in his own way), you are the cop. Each night, you can target another player and determine which faction they are aligned with.

Dear BadAssGardevoir,

You are Vegemite. You are THE Australian spread. You are a staple in any Australia home, but are always on the shopping list of any Australian.

Because your popularity is starting to grow outside of Australia, you are the miller. You will always appear as scum in cop checks.

220px-Image-Howard2003upr.JPG

Dear Rainbow Cloud,

You are former Prime Minister John Howard. Wildly considered one of the best prime ministers in Australian history, as well as the second longest serving prime minister, John Howard was responsible for a number of major changes.

In mid-1996, Australia suffered one of the worst mass shootings the world has ever seen. In the aftermath, John Howard made it his personal mission to prevent this sort of tragedy from ever happening again. He travelled to each state and territory and convinced their leaders to make radical changes to firearms laws in Australia.

You are the Gun Neutraliser. Once per night, you may choose a target. If that target has a killing role, or a killing role modifier, you will neutralise it.

Town players will be turned into vanilla, mafia players will be turned into goon, ITPs will be turned into survivors.

The Light, Rainbow Cloud and Midorikawa have lost the game. They were Aussie Icons.

========================================================

Thank you all for playing. This has been an interesting game, and my first attempt at an intentionally bastard game.

For those of you that are wondering if the CheffOfGames host screw up affected the outcome, I believe it did not... as both Pika_Pika42 and Cheff were town with a vig kill power. The only thing that could have saved town was for one of them to shoot Elieson, Darth, or Lone_Garurumon last phase... and they were being blocked anyway. (Surprisingly, Pika was also neutralised)

I also made a host mistake a in the previous night phase where I didn't notice the scum action submissions, resulting in no NK that phase. I apologise for both mistakes.

Google Drive link

If you wish to request access to the scum PM or Graveyard chat, let me know. If you wish you request access to the scum discord chat, Let Elieson know.

Now that that's out of the way, @Elementar will finish the FT when he gets a chance. Be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Did you enjoy the game?

What did you think of the setup?

Did you enjoy the flavour?

Would you play another AE game?

And would you play another AE bastard game?

Do you have any other comments?

Again, thank you for playing and thank you to @Maniacal Engineer for his assistance yesterday.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom