• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Untrained Deoxys

ZanTwilight

Reaction score
Title basically says it all :3 I guess I'd prefer Gamestp, but it's not really a big deal.
Reasonably interesting things I have, untouched unless stated otherwise:
Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
Mewtwo
Lugia
Regis
Latias/Latios
Groudon
Jirachi (Level 56, hacked)
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf
Shiny Event Dialga/Palkia/Giratina
Cresselia
Terrakion/Cobalion/Virizion
Kyurem
Celebi (but who doesn't have one to trade at this point)
Shiny Lugia (Level 81, Japanese)
Shiny Absol

^Those are the ones I don't mind trading - if you especially want another legendary, let me know and I'll think about it. Also, I'm willing to trade more than one of those.

grrrrrr
Are you thinking of trading the Deoxys anytime soon? I only have 1 Genesect, so if I trade it I'd just end up going to look for another one of those rather than a Deoxys - which is a deal I'd make, but I'd like to see if any other offers come in, if there's no time pressure.

The only thing left that I need is Genesect, so the Deoxys isn't going anywhere unless someone else wants to offload a Genesect for it :p

grrrrrr
Are you thinking of trading the Deoxys anytime soon? I only have 1 Genesect, so if I trade it I'd just end up going to look for another one of those rather than a Deoxys - which is a deal I'd make, but I'd like to see if any other offers come in, if there's no time pressure.

The only thing left that I need is Genesect, so the Deoxys isn't going anywhere unless someone else wants to offload a Genesect for it :p

Well i have both a genesect and a deoxys FT guys. any of you have any of the shinies in my sig at all?

Pokebank Celebi: 31/31/something between 24 and 29/31/0/something between 18 and 23
Not enough Rare Candies to get a full IV read on a level 10, sorry xD
The other Celebi and Latios are pretty trash, just trophies.

Pokebank Celebi: 31/31/something between 24 and 29/31/0/something between 18 and 23
Not enough Rare Candies to get a full IV read on a level 10, sorry xD
The other Celebi and Latios are pretty trash, just trophies.

damn. Also so you know. there is a guy in Kiloude City Pokémon Center that shows the best IVs of the poke. so if you have more then one 31 its will tell you.

Yeah, I used him; 31's in HP, Atk, and SpA (and he also gives a special message for 0, which is how I knew SpD).

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom