• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Manectite and Hustle Nidoran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunacy

Moonlit Silver
Reaction score
Hello again, I am currently looking for a Manectite and a Nidoran (preferably female) with its hidden ability Hustle. In return for the Manectite, I am offering any Y exclusive Megastone, but will take requests for other items. For the Nidoran, I offer BP items or any of the following 5IV Pokes sitting in my PC (all with their competitive IV spreads):

• Jolly Starly (M) with Reckless, Egg Move: Double Edge
  • Impish Skarmory (M) with Sturdy, Egg Move: Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock
  • Adamant Fletchling (M) with Gale Wings
  • Adamant Larvitar (F) with Guts, Egg Move: Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
  • Impish Gligar (F) with Immunity
  • Naive Gible (F) with Rough Skin, Egg Move: Iron Head, Outrage
  • Adamant Corphish (both M and F) with Adaptability Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Superpower, Aqua Jet
  • Adamant Marill (F) with Huge Power, Egg Move: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower

I also have 6IV Honedge (31 all across) of both Quiet and Rash nature I am offering for either. I will not trade a Megastone for the Nidoran.

I could get a Nidoran female for you but it'll take about a day if that's ok with you. Any preference on the ball? And do you want it to have competitive IVs? (It'll take me quite a long time if so)

I could get a Nidoran female for you but it'll take about a day if that's ok with you. Any preference on the ball? And do you want it to have competitive IVs? (It'll take me quite a long time if so)

Just a Nidoran with Hustle is fine (preferably in a normal Pokeball but it's not mandatory), I can take care of all the breeding myself. What would you like in return for it?

Just a Nidoran with Hustle is fine (preferably in a normal Pokeball but it's not mandatory), I can take care of all the breeding myself. What would you like in return for it?
Could I have the Marill with Huge Power please? I'll just get to capturing your Nidoran for you, I'll notify you when I have her! Thanks!

hey manectite for the quiet honedge(6-IV)??

Sure, do you have a preferred gender and nickname for it?

I have been unable to find any gender Hustle Nidoran despite skill swapping about 20 hordes full of them. But while looking around on the forums I found this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/tr...s-iv-bred-pokemon-pokemon-bank-access-166244/
This person does have a Nidoran with its hidden ability so maybe try them?
Sorry I wasn't able to help :/

No problem, thanks for trying and for the link. I'll contact them in a bit.

No, i dont have any prefernces for nickname or gender :)
Also i currently have all the mega stones
so if you want any version exclusives,
Be sure to ask!!! :)

No, i dont have any prefernces for nickname or gender :)
Also i currently have all the mega stones
so if you want any version exclusives,
Be sure to ask!!! :)

Alright, I am actually only missing the Manectite. xD
My friend code is 4253 - 4478 - 0493, can you trade now?

I've got 4 flawless Female Nidorans (as in, all but Attack at 31 IV) with this ability. Two of them served as mothers for my quest for a perfect Male Nidoran. I can trade either of them for a Weakness Policy (a 32 BP item). Tell me if you're interested. :)

I've got 4 flawless Female Nidorans (as in, all but Attack at 31 IV) with this ability. Two of them served as mothers for my quest for a perfect Male Nidoran. I can trade either of them for a Weakness Policy (a 32 BP item). Tell me if you're interested. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I actually already got what I asked for in this thread.

@Dolce

Requesting thread be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom