• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but lemme just say. how come i get banned for saying hi 10 times in a row yet people dont get banned for saying things like testicle or calling people idiots lol. i know i shouldnt have though.

Because it's not against the rules. There is nothing about using proper language in the channel.

You repeated the same thing TEN times! Not only that, someone told you to stop. If you cannot follow the rules or you cannot use common sense, I suggest you stay out of the channel. Also, you triple-posted. That's against forum rules. Did you even bother to read them?

TTEchidna- what do you mean?

Geoffrey2004- ok i see your point about the proper language, but i thought double posting was posting the same thing twice. sorry. also he told me to stop after i stopped...

what am i doing wrong?!?!?! i made a mistake and im apologizing for it! whats wrong with that?

[14:06] (Matthew) hi
[14:06] (Will[NO-WIFI]) ...
[14:06] (Will[NO-WIFI]) stop
[14:06] * Bippaserv sets mode: +b *!*@SystemNet-816FA047.ri.ri.cox.net
[14:06] * Matthew was kicked by Bippaserv (bye)

That = annoying.

matthew said:
but lemme just say. how come i get banned for saying hi 10 times in a row yet people dont get banned for saying things like testicle or calling people idiots lol. i know i shouldnt have though.

Because I think that testicles are our the nice.

Last edited:
Now this is in the post YOU LINKED...so you should of read this.

Rules number 1 and 2.

1. Like on the forums, SWEARING IS ALLOWED. This includes anything up to shit and fuck and whatever else. However, this does not apply to blatantly racist terms (n***er comes to mind), and I expect some restraint.

2. Flooding (streams of messages in a short amount of time with the intent of disrupting conversation) is NOT allowed

you broke number two - what you said other people do is not violation of the rule one.

The second and Third posts have absolutely nothing with respects to what you did...The third post is basically about someone who has nothing meaningful to contribute except "that was funny." the second was someone giving an example of a grey area (your case was not a grey area.)

well i wasnt meaning to disrupt anybodys conversation at all. i didnt know what it would do and i wanted to see what would happen.

the point is, i didnt mean to break any rules and im sorry if i did.

Last edited:
you pressed up and then ENTER ten times in a row...if it was two or three...it might of been okay...but you did it TEN TIMES.

Jesus christ guys, the man has obviously learned his lesson, give him a second chance. If he still continues to fuck up, sure, ban him, but god, I didn't know you people would react so harshly to a simple flood.

you know what.. I'd end up banning you myself if you did that in my room. >_>
It's annoying and ppl can't really chat with floods...

you know what.. I'd end up banning you myself if you did that in my room. >_>
It's annoying and ppl can't really chat with floods...

Psh, it's not like it's a constant thing. It happened once, and he obviously won't do it again. He'd have to be retarded to after all this.

So, one vote to let him back in and 35 against. Awesome.

I AM SORRY. I DID NOT MEAN TO FLOOD. my god, how many times do i have to apologize?

vote no on 42!

Jesus fucking christ. Just wait a few days for the ban list to be cleared for fuck's sake. Once you can get back in, shut the fuck up, watch what goes on in there, and if you can't fit in, try somewhere else. kthxbai

p.s. Whining on the forums is not going to help anyone get back into the chat. It really isn't. It takes a lot before I personally kickban someone myself, and once I have done so, it's pretty much going to be there for a while. This whole thread you have created here is... an exercise in time wasting. It hasn't persuaded me to let you back into the chat... actually people who go whining elsewhere usually do the opposite.

Here guys, let me kill a myth here. Some people believe that they can go talk to a forum or talk to other chats and think that it'll magically get them unbanned. This is not so. You should apologize to me, or to someone else who runs the chat, and hope that they want you back.

Oh, and also, the thread you are referring to is the rules thread... written by the former owner of the chat. We DO generally follow the rules though that Misty set for the channel... it's common fucking sense. What you did was not common fucking sense. The posts you were referring to had an example where someone repeatedly said lol after everything people said. That was NOT what you fucking did and you fucking know it. "lol" is a term that means that someone is laughing. If someone really is laughing after everything that someone says, that's kinda contributing to the convo.

YOU said:
[14:06] (Will[NO-WIFI]) ...
[14:06] (Will[NO-WIFI]) stop
[14:06] * Bippaserv sets mode: +b *!*@SystemNet-816FA047.ri.ri.cox.net
[14:06] * Matthew was kicked by Bippaserv (bye)

That is NOT contributing to the conversation. Now, just try back in a few days, and hope that your fucking whining here hasn't pissed everyone in the channel off by the time you get back. Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited:
Enough of this. The trial's over, the jury's voted guilty, and if you wish to make an appeal take it to PM.

Thread closed. *bangs gavel*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom