• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is a reverse holo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krushpin

Reaction score
I'm totally new to Pokemon. I bought a booster pack and found 2 "metallic" cards (Wigglytuff and Blissey), which I suppose are what you call holos. What is a reverse holo exactly?

I believe they call cards like this as reverse holo:
431px-Lombre_45_EX_Sandstorm.jpg

So they are fully holographic cards except for the artwork itself. And any card of any rarity can be reverse holo. If I'm not right, someone please correct me :p

That's right.
here are some pics (cause you cant see very good the reverse foil on that lombre)

4b13eb94eccb7_72608n.jpg

083.jpg

see the differint? ;-)

Thx for the quick replies. This answers my question perfectly!

Reverse holos in the E-series sets have the entire card shiny, except for the picture.

Some reverse holos in the EX-series sets have a shiny picture with the set's logo printed somewhere on it. Others have a holographic picture and a holographic symbol of some sort (i.e. an energy or a Poké Ball) in the middle of the card.

Reverse holos in the Diamond & Pearl-onward sets have the entire card shiny, except for the picture.

Hope this helped. BTW, you can't see the RH-ness of the Mom's Kindness at all. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom