• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Is The Best Pokegirl For Ash?

Dawn

Everything that could be said has already been said. One has only to go a little deeper into some points, and it becomes obvious. But let's be honest, most people want to see relationships on the surface so that they manifest directly, as was the case with the manifestation of Serena's feelings. But with Dawn, it was different. I fully agree with the author of the topic. It's Ash and Dawn's relationship that leads to the best relationship ever. To be honest, they reminded me and my husband at the very beginning, with many wonderful moments. And no matter how the authors act in the future, I will not refuse the correctness of the Ash and Dawn pair.

None. Ash is queer-coded and dangerously in love with Goh. His feelings for him are only getting stronger by the cour.
tenor.gif

I genuinely see his friendships with the Pokegirls as platonic, at least on his end. Even with Serena, I can't help but see them as just friends.

I am brainstorming a fan project and want to simplify an aspect of it based on votes. I've gone to Reddit and /vp/ and gave them their own poll for vote. But I wanna add this site because I heard it was popular and I wanna add up all the votes to see which female lead characters do people prefer be with Ash. This isn't for a flamewar or too offend/defend one pair from another, but just to see and estimate preferences. No need to comment just vote in the straw poll link.
Also, these are the female leads close to Ash within the main focal trio and quad teams of the anime, so I had to throw away alot of characters from them cast and movies even Lana and Bonnie.

I just found out an admin or moderator moved my thread here without explanation. I now know I needed to post this in the shipping section, but I do not want this in another thread, as it has chances of being more overlooked by a bigger amount of users than not, because it's hidden within a 5-6 year old thread. If any admin is available to help me out, please. Or in a couple hours to a day, I'm just gonna have to copy/paste everything into a new thread

Last edited:
I just found out an admin or moderator moved my thread here without explanation.
They probably moved it here because they thought your original thread was highly similar to this one. If you want it moved, you could probably contact one of the mods with a case for why it should be a separate thread.

Stares are choices....

Only Multishipping will save you.....also Ash x Chloe cannot be a good idea...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom