• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

I don't think Yancham or Harimaron's sex was explicitly confirmed or even implied in this episode - there was no evidence that either of them were crushing on Eevee (whereas Hariborg obviously was). They were acting more like protective older siblings. Yes, it's quite likely they are male based on the traits this anime tends to give male and female pokemon however unless there was a piece of dialogue explicitly stating it in this episode (which I didn't catch) or some other episode then we don't know for sure.
Pancham's gender was also hinted at by the fact Nene's Gothita had a crush on it.

Thought this was a fun episode!! I liked Quilladin's face when Eevee kept rejecting him. Also Team Rocket's names for Zygarde were hilarious!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom