• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Easiest Legendary Captures Ever

BackSet

You Could Use Some Imagination
Reaction score
Ah, Legendaries. Sometimes they're a grueling fight that takes you down to your last Pokemon and costs you numerous Pokeballs. Other times, they're a joke and catching them is way too easy. We're here to talk about the latter.

My easiest Legendary catch was the time I caught Mewtwo in a quick ball.

Besides the Dynamax Adventures in the Crown Tundra (probably one of the only times I caught a f***ing Rayquaza with a Poke-ball lol) I think the second easiest was in HGSS when I successfully caught Suicune with a quick ball!

Recently in Shining Pearl I was able to catch Mesprit with a regular Poke Ball, granted it was on the second encounter and at yellow health; I got lucky on that since I wanted to save the Master Ball for Cresselia instead.

Also in HeartGold I was able to catch Ho-Oh with a Premier Ball on the first throw during a third replay, surprising since it usually takes me an hour or so to catch him.

When Regice was first released in Pokémon GO, it only took me one raid, and one Premier Ball to catch him.

In the mainstream games, that would be Azelf in BD, having been caught with just one Dusk Ball after my Pachirisu used Nuzzle and Super Fang to weaken her first. (Uxie needed six, and Mespirt needed thirteen). This doesn't count Master Ball captures.

In Crystal, I managed to catch Raikou at full health with a Fast Ball (which is only good for catching Grimer, Tangela and Magnemite due to a glitch).

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom