• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

118 Fakemons.

Was bored so I did this quickly:
picture.php
amazing
Could you do More Sprites??

Last edited:
zomg! Like everyone else is saying, this is really good! Haha. I'd definitely play a game with these.

I patiently wait for the day that GameFreak starts taking fan-submissions.

I'm weeping over here because Willoweep isn't a real Pokemon... <8'[

I agree, but I think every Pokemon should shine in some way. Some Pokemon aren't liked by anyone, like Kricketot and its evolutionary relative. I like every Pokemon except those.

I\.

wait wait what? WHAT? are you implying that no one likes kricketot and it's evolution? becuase i'll have you know i absolutely love them some of my all time favorite pokemon there. only ariados, spinarck, umbreon, and scyther can really come close to how much i absolutely love kricketot and kricketune.

and also i really really love the leaf bug pokemon and it's evolutions that you have there please pokemon creators make a bug pokemon like that one.

That Hermit Crab totally rocks, way better than Burumy and Co.
And I can totally see the system here:
Baby, cute looking Pokémon ->
Middle, "Too cool for school teenager" (Charmeleon and Grovyle say hi) looking Pokémon ->
Awesome looking, big and power Pokémon.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you didn't have any from Prinny-Dude on Deviantart. :eek:

Excuse me, but these pics are done before or after the gen iv, because i saw shellos and gastrodon there, these two pokémon are official.

Excuse me, but these pics are done before or after the gen iv, because i saw shellos and gastrodon there, these two pokémon are official.

They made a new variety of Shellos in the Fakemon. Every Pokemon fan knows about the Shellos change depending on the part of the region.

So hold on, Miwle is to Mawile as Gible is to Gabite isn't it?
Then we'll have a "Marchomp" in no time (It makes sense!)

I still like Misdream better than Misdree.

i've seen this before.. jayzure and ficamantis.. but in sprite form..
where you in dA?
i did a very similar water/fighting bear line! ( i named it Kodike->Kumarine->Rivereign)
some fakemons of yours need to have better names, but over all, great^^ how did you do these drawings?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom