• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2 Kittens or $100,000

Choose one.

• Total voters
I'll take the 100,000, I can always use the money to buy more kittens. ^_^

But the two kittens die, yo.

That isn't cool.
Neither is ending sentences with yo, yo.

Besides, I'd kick my own ass if I chose two dumb cats over 100k. Besides, my dogs would eat the kittens, so they'd die anyways.

This is cliché, but, ughhhh, the "OMG I NEED MONEYZ" in me cringes... I take the kittens. I could never stand being held responsible for their deaths :(

I'd probably take the kittens as long as one is male, and the other is female and they are not related.
I'd breed them tons and make tons of money.

Of course I'll go with the kittens.

Of course, if the problem were to pay $100,000 to save the lives of two kittens, then I might reconsider.

Of course I'll go with the kittens.

Of course, if the problem were to pay $100,000 to save the lives of two kittens, then I might reconsider.

Yeah, I too would reconsider if it was to pay 100,000 bucks to save 2 kittens.

But this may be influenced by the fact that this is my 666th post.

I choose the cash. With that much, I can buy like 15 cats.

I'd burn the cash and eat the kittens. MOTHERFUCK CASH, MOTHERFUCK KITTENS, AXOLOTLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

axolotl.jpg

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

Gimme the kittens. Kittens are adorable, while cash is not.
<3

I'd burn the cash and eat the kittens. MOTHERFUCK CASH, MOTHERFUCK KITTENS, AXOLOTLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

axolotl.jpg

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

Well I have to admit, this is the most interesting response yet. However, you can't have both and destroy both, you would have to settle on destroying one. I guess you could take the cash, burn it, and then eat two random kittens, though. It's not like you were serious or anything, though!

Last edited:
I'll just let them live healthy and age peacefully, and then gain $100,000 when they die.

Neither is ending sentences with yo, yo.

Besides, I'd kick my own ass if I chose two dumb cats over 100k. Besides, my dogs would eat the kittens, so they'd die anyways.

Yo yo yo, yoyo.

No statement was made regarding the cats' intelligence, and you'd have to be revoltingly irresponsible to allow your dogs to eat other living animals.

What if the Kittens would die anyways in a week because a disease?

Still pick the Kittens?

Back
Top Bottom