• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

8th Movie Information Thread (SPOILERS, of course)

If that is indeed the 8th movie theme, I will be excited cos I really like "Do As Infinity"!
(I've got "Shinjitsu no Uta" stuck in my head :)

Ah, I like Do as Infinity, too, so if this is indeed the next ending theme, that would be cool. I'm curious to hear the song. :D

The title and subject matter also make me doubt the truth of the assertion. The title, for instance: 夜鷹の夢 Dream of the night hawk/street walker.

But who knows. The movie EDs have generally only been tangentially related to the movie. (For instance, what were they thinking when they paired LOVELY BOY with Movie 7?!)

Toori, Rayfe, and even Sid could all be considered Lovely Boys.

Doesn't it talk about stars and stuff alot? And space and not being alone? I think it does a little, but "Side of Paradise" does more.

The song is called "Yotaka no Yume" ("Nighthawk's Dream"). It is the opening theme to Zoids Genesis. Doubtful it's going to be used in Pokemon.

So is James and Brock XD.
Anyway, now I am beginning to doubt this will be the ending song. I hope they do what they did with the 5th movie and have a Germanish song playing with Japanese lyrics, like Hitorajoachii or whatever, god that song was great!

Lots of characters in Pokémon are Lovely Boys. :p

Yeah, if the song is already from another anime, then I'd definitely not wager on it being used for Pokémon 8. o_O; I wonder where the idea that this would be the ending theme came from...?

Like Zhen Lin said, though, you never know. *Shrug*

They can't take other peoples songs I mean animes.how do you get sig pictures?

Last edited:
You put [img][/img] around the url of the picture. The picture has to be on the internet already, meaning that you either have to take it from someplace or get an account on which to upload pictures and put it there.

Example:

[img*]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/indigo/012/EP12383.jpg[/img*] (without the *)

turns into

EP12383.jpg

^De pic is de Serebii? yea.

Habunake said:
... like Hitorajoachii or whatever, god that song was great!
Yeah, "Hitoribocchi Ja Nai" was a cool song.

Would it really be "right" to put another anime's song on it? I think that it would be silly.

Last edited:
Kthleen said:
Would it really be "right" to put another anime's song on it? I think that it would be silly.

They covered the Ranma 1/2 song "Equal Romance" for the show "Di Gi Charat", which surprised me. It's a good dance cover.

http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/futaba.htm

(By the time you look at the link, the images in question might have been pushed to the second page.)

There are some scans of the CoroCoro manga adaptation of Movie 8 there. Two things: 1. It finishes at a point quite a bit beyond part 1 of the Sho3/4 adaptation, 2. It is not the same artist.

One comment I'll make now is that hadō is beginning to feel like the Force... it is used to sense, used to battle, and used to communicate... Certain individuals are more proficient than others...

...WTF.

I hope that that Sudowoodo Pre-evolution thing better only be appearing in the movie. Alfonso spies Brock with one, and it better not mean what I think it does. :p

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom