• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A delightful encounter (Faithful Fresian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, whatever." He was starting to not like her as much. Who gave her the right to just fling him on her back and run away with him whenever she wanted. He turned and watched the large flying thing. It was getting closer. He shuffled his paws in anticipation

She ran with many other pokemon running to escape the nets and helicopters but they were being chased into a dead end area while the nets swept across the land to catch the pokemon that didn't run.

One look and Thespia knew he was wrong. The giant metal flying thing dropped a net, missing him by inches. He ran back to Thunder. "Thunder! I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you!" He didn't have time to hear her response as a trainer grabbed him by his scruff and carried him off...

she neighed from insidethe encloser the other pokemon had been trapped in just before she was pushed into a truck.

ooc:i don't really know if there were trucks then but who cares?

OOC: no one :D

Thespia tried to run over to her, but a human shoved him in a different box and shoved him in a truck right next to her.

She neighed and kicked around trying to free herself. Once all the other pokemon were loaded into trucks she felt theirs begin to move. After almost 2 hours it stopped and was unloaded at what looked like an auction house. The pokemon were put into cages.
After a little while of trying to break the cage a girl came along and showed someone some papersand some money. Thunder's and Thespia's cages were taken to a different truck. One that was heading to a much different place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom