• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A somewhat morbid question

I don't wanna be revived. Especially in a world that's getting worse. I'd rather be cremated. Burials take up a lot of space. Just shove my remains in an urn and leave me.

I told my friends once that I wanted to be cremated and then have my ashes spread in the lake on the top of my favourite mountain, which I suppose sounds kinda weird.

Eitehr that, or I'd want to be buried at the cemetery where the rest of my family is, because it's a really beautiful place right by the ocean, and the weiew is amazing.

I want the following:
1.) The medical system salvages what they can for transplant into other people.
2.) Medical researchers take what they can learn from.
3.) Students get next dibs at my tissues.
4.) Whatever's left, cremate it and either
4a.) Put the ashes to some productive use, possibly industrial-grade diamonds or as carbon for steel, or
4b.) jettison them onto space.

I haven't given it much thought, perhaps as I get older I'll have more of a preference in this.
For now I just don't mind, although I guess giving whatever is useful to scientific research is the best option. I believe cremation (for what is left) is better for the environment but understand the spirituality associated with burial so that's fine by me too.

cryogenically frozen so I may be revived in the future. If not then I rather have myself buried because I hate the thought of my body burning up in some oven or whatever it's called.

I think I'd prefer to be cremated. Consider it burning before I can burn in hell. :LOL:

But in all seriousness, I don't need a burial. It ties any visiting to a sad place of death and misery. Spread my ashes by the seaside where people might want to visit.

Take something worth salvaging from my body organs, then cremate me and spread the ashes to sea.

I don't need bodies to be remembered, just names that's immortal.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom