• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Whole New World (Digimon/Pokemon crossover RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
You are a Digidestined, who has a Digivice and a Digimon, but you are unable to use them, as you have somehow teleported to a strange new world, this world is not filled with Digimon, but with creatures called "Pokemon." You were sent to save this world by a mysterious force. you went to sleep in your world, but you woke up in either Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh the four major continents in the world of Pokemon. You are currently unable to Digivolve your Digimon, get/use Digisouls, Digieggs, Tags, Crests, Spirits, or anything of the like. You must get your first Pokemon at the lab in the town in the region you woke up in. You must use things called Pokeballs to catch Pokemon, and battle them. It is truely a strange thing to you.

Name: Riku "Eric" Hiromoto
Personality: Will be played out
History: Will also be played out
Appearance: The main hero from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Region you woke up in (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh. Some things, like what Pokemon you are able to obtain in the RP, depends on which region you woke up in.): Hoenn
Digivice (any Digivice, including made-up ones, and don't forget to say what color it is, too.) Green D-Oracle
Digimon Partner (Rookie level) (Can be made up): Chiikimon
Starting Pokemon ( any unevolved, non legendary Pokemon): Treecko

Name: Nate
Personality: Also played out
History: Also played out
Appearance: Dante from Devil May Cry, but with a black jacket instead of a red one
Region: Hoenn
Digivice: the one from season 3 (I don't know what it's called.)
Digimon: Ticarumon (a bipedal wolf, uses water)
Starter: Eevee

Okay, when does this start? We whent through this waiting with the kingdom heart's one. What you fail to realize is that most of the people on this site stick to one fandom i.e. Pokemon.

It will start when he have at least 2 people for each region.

Didn't you hear me 3 seconds ago? I don't think anyone else will join. Notice how these are the first posts in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Okay, that tears it. We haven't had one post since New Year's Eve. Let's just start already!

If any of you have played Digimon world 3 you would know about Monmon, Kotemon, and Kumamon. I think those 3 should be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom