• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Mafia - Endgame: Turnabout Dawn (Mafia Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are legit Restless Spirit, then you are 99% Rayfa since Maya is dead and Pearl didn't have a big enough role.

Not gonna confirm or deny but like everything it is not necesserily the case.

Less than a hour left, is anyone else going to vote?

Vote: Klavier Gavin

hoping it is the double voter/scum

Vote: Hellcrow

Unless there's a valid reason Hellcrow shouldn't be voted.

And personally, I think Ga'ran is more likely to have a more active ability than passive because she rewrites the law in the actual games.

View: https://youtu.be/p3qH8Qe15eM

Votecount:
HumanDawn: 1 - Hellcrow
Klavier Gavin: 1 - HumanDawn
Hellcrow: 2 - Klavier Gavin
Dear Hellcrow, you are Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney!
tumblr_na0wloGByw1r4xyiao1_500.png

aww he's such a serious little baby in this one how sweet

*Cackles from anyone who's ever played Ace Attorney ever*
You are the adorably precious cinnamon roll that is the Ace Attorney's protagonist. You flounder through your court battles with a mixture of bluffs, witness badgering, cold sweat and sheer dumb luck, yet you always manage to prevail due to your logic, magic lie detecting skills and the fact that the truth is on your side 95% of the time. You are known for wearing blue, shouting OBJECTION! a lot and cross-examining animals in moments of desperation. You dote on your daughter, Trucy, and also seem pretty brotherly to your assistants and subordinates.
Given that your job is to save innocent lives from prosecutors, you are the Doctor. Each night, you may PM the hosts with Defend Player, and they will be protected from all kills.
You are allied with the Defiant Dragons and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
Hellcrow was lynched. He was Phoenix Wright, Town Doctor

It is now night 3. You have 24 hours.

Vote: Klavier Gavin
A tie is better, if it works..

WOW... If the Doctor didn't flip I'd say Klavier was scum with that last minute vote for sure but now I'm doubtful because the game would already be over, unless there's another protection role?

It's currently 3:1 HD, so a kill tonight would mean 2:1. There doesn't necessarily need to be a protection role.

It's currently 3:1 HD, so a kill tonight would mean 2:1. There doesn't necessarily need to be a protection role.

No, I meant that Klavier CAN'T be Double Voter scum unless there's a protection role to keep it at 3:1 so we could beat the Double Voter with 3 of our votes against their 2.

I think I might be the next pick to die. There's no merit in killing HD because he'd be able to post after death and guide the next survivor.

FoS Ghostly for not posting.

View: http://youtu.be/35ABpHTarEU

Apollo was dead, squashed by the namesake of his crush.
A piano.
Dear Ghostly, you are Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney!
latest
You are Apollo Justice: the loud, long-suffering Phoenix Wright fanboy loved by many Ace Attorney fangirls (and Klavier, of course). Your hair and your suit make an impressive statement and, like your mentor, you stumble through court with bluffs, hypersensitive tell-spotting and 100% innocent clients. You can never say no to your half-sister (though neither of you know that) Trucy, winding up as her magic assistant whenever she asks. You have an incredibly tragic backstory, having lost your father to a fire, your mother to an amnesia-inducing magic accident and your adoptive father to the Ga'aran regime.
Given your skilled lie detection abilities, you are the Cop. Each night, you may PM the hosts with Perceive Player to find their alignment.
You are allied with the Defiant Dragons and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

It is now day 4. You have 48 hours.

I don't think Klavier Gavin is Mafia because otherwise this game would be over with her Double Vote, so

VOTE: Elementar

It's probably for the best that you claim. By the way, because I was in contact with Zexy, I might know your claim.

I'm backup jailor, and I went to protect Klavier Gavin last night as I presumed scum didn't want to face a double voter. But you picked that, didn't you HD?

If Klavier is double voter and scum, town lose. I know I'm not scum. That leaves you, and I'm surprised you've survived this far in the game. As soon as day struck, you're pushing for my lynch. That's pretty eager for the last day.

@Doctor Floptopus and @returnofMCH, is it the last phase?

VOTE: HumanDawn

I came into action last night after the doctor death.

I'm backup jailor, and I went to protect Klavier Gavin last night as I presumed scum didn't want to face a double voter. But you picked that, didn't you HD?

What are you talking about? Klavier Gavin is still alive and I had nothing to do with Ghostly's death.

Why protect Klavier? Were you honestly not aware that no Cop flipped despite a Miller being confirmed in the game? With my Restless Spirit claim and the Doctor claim voting me, along with Klavier Gavin being confirmed to be the Double Voter, it would have been easy to figure that Ghostly was the Cop and would likely be targeted, yet apparently you did not protect her.

If Klavier is double voter and scum, town lose. I know I'm not scum. That leaves you, and I'm surprised you've survived this far in the game. As soon as day struck, you're pushing for my lynch. That's pretty eager for the last day.

Nice logical slip there. Apparently it's bad for me to deduct that you're scum because if Klavier was Mafia then the game would already be over because it's "pretty" eager, but when you deduct the same thing and use it as a reason to vote me, it's fine?

I don't see what's surprising about me making it this far. In Holiday Mafia, as a Cop, I was killed when I was the 4th player out of 16~ players. It's not a good argument unless I've been a vocal Town leader calling the shots for a long while in the game but leading the Town with bad results. If you want a defence, I could argue that the N1 Nightkill on WolfOwl was a PR hunt or veteran player kill, N2 was obviously to get rid of Zexy who was a Town leader, and N3 so you could kill the Cop knowing who they are. Max1996 could have also just Rolecop'd me N1 and found out I'm the Restless Spirit.

You were also absent for Day 3 with no vote and gave no explanation come the night regarding as to why you were even absent. I legitimately thought you could have been the Cop given you were active but apparently not trying to get too much attention to yourself and that Ghostly might have just been really inactive as scum.

@Klavier Gavin Can you think of anyone fitting Back-Up Jailer? I'm only thinking of it fitting with Athena, but she was hardly relevant at the end of the game and why would she become a Jailer instead of a Doctor?

What are you talking about? Klavier Gavin is still alive and I had nothing to do with Ghostly's death.

I'm saying that I protected Klavier, which you would've picked and so you killed Ghostly.

Why protect Klavier? Were you honestly not aware that no Cop flipped despite a Miller being confirmed in the game? With my Restless Spirit claim and the Doctor claim voting me, along with Klavier Gavin being confirmed to be the Double Voter, it would have been easy to figure that Ghostly was the Cop and would likely be targeted, yet apparently you did not protect her.

I highly suspect that there is a Godfather in the game, given the game's theme. Max wasn't Godfather, so if it existed, cop would be useless in this section of the game. Double voter has the potential to swing the game, and in the potentially last phase of the game, it's extremely dangerous for scum. I know it's based on a prediction, but I made the best call I thought possible.

Nice logical slip there. Apparently it's bad for me to deduct that you're scum because if Klavier was Mafia then the game would already be over because it's "pretty" eager, but when you deduct the same thing and use it as a reason to vote me, it's fine?

Okay, I'll give you that. I understand your vote for me, but I just know that from the information I have, you're the only possible scum from my point of view. Restless Spirit is a pretty safe fakeclaim as well.

I don't see what's surprising about me making it this far. In Holiday Mafia, as a Cop, I was killed when I was the 4th player out of 16~ players. It's not a good argument unless I've been a vocal Town leader calling the shots for a long while in the game but leading the Town with bad results. If you want a defence, I could argue that the N1 Nightkill on WolfOwl was a PR hunt or veteran player kill, N2 was obviously to get rid of Zexy who was a Town leader, and N3 so you could kill the Cop knowing who they are. Max1996 could have also just Rolecop'd me N1 and found out I'm the Restless Spirit.

I'm actually going to look back for a bit.

You were also absent for Day 3 with no vote and gave no explanation come the night regarding as to why you were even absent. I legitimately thought you could have been the Cop given you were active but apparently not trying to get too much attention to yourself and that Ghostly might have just been really inactive as scum.

I got mixed up with the times. I thought it had another 12 or so hours left in the phase. I'm in a different timezone to most people, so I got confused. But I guess it's up to @Klavier Gavin to decide who's scum. And if they're scum, I don't know what's happening.

HD, I think you and Max really tried to distance yourself this game. He joke-voted for you D1, which was probably an idea you gave them as they aren't as experienced as you. Next phase, you jumped onto their wagon and stayed, basically saying everyone else stated your reasoning. I see this as the ultimate bus, but I'm sorry if you are town.

I don't know the series too well, but from what I've heard, my character should definitely be in the game. But I can't see Restless Spirit or double voter to fit any characters to do with a legal justice game. Backup jailor is definitely possible though.

I highly suspect that there is a Godfather in the game, given the game's theme. Max wasn't Godfather, so if it existed, cop would be useless in this section of the game. Double voter has the potential to swing the game, and in the potentially last phase of the game, it's extremely dangerous for scum. I know it's based on a prediction, but I made the best call I thought possible.

I would see a Cop as being more confirmed, though. Besides, if you had that thinking, then actually, wouldn't protecting the Cop be the much more logical thing to do because the Double Voter would be the more obvious target?

Okay, I'll give you that. I understand your vote for me, but I just know that from the information I have, you're the only possible scum from my point of view. Restless Spirit is a pretty safe fakeclaim as well.

Yeah... fair enough. It's that stage of the game.

I'm actually going to look back for a bit.

actually i was the 5th but one of the four was a voteless indep the mafia knew about

I got mixed up with the times. I thought it had another 12 or so hours left in the phase. I'm in a different timezone to most people, so I got confused. But I guess it's up to @Klavier Gavin to decide who's scum. And if they're scum, I don't know what's happening.

What happened to the last 12 or so hours of when Hellcrow voted me then? I doubt Klavier is scum... unless somehow her Double Vote doesn't make ties, or something.

HD, I think you and Max really tried to distance yourself this game. He joke-voted for you D1, which was probably an idea you gave them as they aren't as experienced as you. Next phase, you jumped onto their wagon and stayed, basically saying everyone else stated your reasoning. I see this as the ultimate bus, but I'm sorry if you are town.

Oh, come on... I didn't tell Max to do anything. You know that lately with me being his Lover in XYZ Mafia we've been pretty close in games. Heck, you even told Zeonth in the latest EiMM that you'd think Max1996 and me could be allied. Max's D1 joke vote was likely nothing more than something harmless than some deliberate attempt to distance us. Yes, so what if I stayed on the wagon? I stayed on the wagon for the same reasons you stated. You're logic slipping again because you have no argument as to how I'm Mafia but instead trying to find anything you can to show things that aren't alignment indicative in the worst light possible. I had no reason to repeat anything that has already been said at that time. If I wanted I could have made a post to distance us further by saying something against him so we don't look allied but didn't.

I don't know the series too well, but from what I've heard, my character should definitely be in the game. But I can't see Restless Spirit or double voter to fit any characters to do with a legal justice game. Backup jailor is definitely possible though.

If you don't know, then you don't know. Anyone who has played the game could easily think of who my character fits as a Defiant Dragon. They haven't flipped yet either. If I'm fakeclaiming Restless Spirit as Mafia(in a game about the dead being channelled, no less) then I took a HUGE risk because I could be easily counterclaimed when such a role would, at least in my eyes, very likely be in the game. I think you fakeclaimed Back Up Jailer when you're actually a Godfather Roleblocker to potentially get close to know Zexy's Cop and Doctor claims, hoping they check you and let you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom