• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adopt a Wish Eevee

I can trade you a Tynamo, Chimchar, or Squirtle for either Leon or Vanna.

You can have both if you want? I'd happily trade for Chimchar and/or Squirtle.

Oh that would be awesome! My Chimchar are on my White and my Squirtle are on my White 2. I can get both of them on my White 2 to avoid some hassle. What time would work best for you? I'm available this weekend or Friday afternoon.

EDIT: I actually have both of them on White, so I will be trading you from that game instead.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm here for Rory and Sophie, and am available for trade now. Use the Black 2 friend code in my sig (name is Kiki.) Will be available until 9:30 PM EDT.

I'm afraid I'm on GMT so when you sent this message, I must have been asleep lol! Anyway, I will be around tomorrow evening my time 9pm to 12am (GMT), to do trades or this weekend. Hope to catch you then!

@scarlettpeony;

I will be available approximately 10 hours from this post. I hope I can catch you then. I'll send you my FC via PM first.

I have your PM. I think I might be at work still when you're around. But we'll see. I will be on at 9pm to 12am (GMT) to do trades.

I can trade you a Tynamo, Chimchar, or Squirtle for either Leon or Vanna.

You can have both if you want? I'd happily trade for Chimchar and/or Squirtle.

Oh that would be awesome! My Chimchar are on my White and my Squirtle are on my White 2. I can get both of them on my White 2 to avoid some hassle. What time would work best for you? I'm available this weekend or Friday afternoon.

EDIT: I actually have both of them on White, so I will be trading you from that game instead.

That's fine. Is your White 2 friend code the one in your signature? I will be trading from my Black so that's the one on my trainer card in my signature. I am on GMT so I'm around any time after 7pm on Friday, Saturday late afternoon or any time on Sunday.

That's fine. Is your White 2 friend code the one in your signature? I will be trading from my Black so that's the one on my trainer card in my signature. I am on GMT so I'm around any time after 7pm on Friday, Saturday late afternoon or any time on Sunday.

I don't think you saw my edit, but I'm trading from White instead(which is my top FC). I thought that I had both of them on White 2, but I was wrong. Sunday would likely be the best time I can trade you, since I should be available all day. I live in the MST time zone, which is 7 hours behind yours. I'm thinking around 7:00-10:00pm your time(which would be 12:00-3:00pm my time). If that time doesn't work for you, please let me know.

I don't think you saw my edit, but I'm trading from White instead(which is my top FC). I thought that I had both of them on White 2, but I was wrong. Sunday would likely be the best time I can trade you, since I should be available all day. I live in the MST time zone, which is 7 hours behind yours. I'm thinking around 7:00-10:00pm your time(which would be 12:00-3:00pm my time). If that time doesn't work for you, please let me know.

That'll be great. I will be on in the evening on Sunday! I'll make a note of your FC.

That'll be great. I will be on in the evening on Sunday! I'll make a note of your FC.

All right! I'll make a note in a notebook so I don't forget either!

I'll have to catch you on the weekend, I may be busy the next two nights.

I would like to adopt Kiran and Amelia.
I can trade you a shroomish and a rhyhorn?

I'm ready to trade right now if you're available. Do you want any nicknames for Chimchar and Squirtle?

I'm ready to trade right now if you're available. Do you want any nicknames for Chimchar and Squirtle?

I don't mind about nicknames. But if you don't want to nickname them yourself... let's say Chimchar can be Toby and Squirtle can be Warren. I like to give my Pokemon regular names. You're using your White Cartridge, right?

I don't mind about nicknames. But if you don't want to nickname them yourself... let's say Chimchar can be Toby and Squirtle can be Warren. I like to give my Pokemon regular names. You're using your White Cartridge, right?

Yep, I'm still using my White cartridge. I just need to take them to the Name Rater in Castelia City and then I should be in the Wi-Fi room in a few minutes.

EDIT: I have no idea why my Wi-Fi is so bad this weekend. I'm sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. I'll take good care of Leon and Vanna for you. Have fun with Toby and Warren!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Mariana. May I adopt Zane and Yuri? I can trade: Nidoran (F), Wooper, Drowzee, Cubone, Plusle.
I can also change their nicknames; current ones are, respectively: nameitl8r, Demyx, Kooma, Kathleen, and no nickname for Plusle.
All Pokemon I trade come with Rare Candy attached as well :)

Last edited:
@theboogster2, @GatunoRox, @Jacobo375, @Siaght, @Bucket, @Dark Blueberry

Hello everyone! Just to let you know that this week I will be working from Wednesday to Friday and will NOT be able to do trades either in the morning or the evening due to my crazy work pattern. I will not be doing any trades unless someone says they absolutely cannot trade at any of the times below, in which case PLEASE PM me. These are the days I WILL be around. Remember I am on London (GMT). If you are ready to trade during any of these time slots, please leave a note on my profile page or PM me:

04/02 (Monday) - 8pm to 12am
05/02 (Tuesday) - 10am to 12pm and 8pm to 11pm
09/02 (Saturday) - 8pm to 12pm
10/02 (Sunday) - 12pm to 2pm and 8pm to 11pm
11/02 (Monday) - 10pm to 12am.

Due to people inquiring after the same Eevee, I have decided that unless I have completed the trade by the end of my trading session on Monday, I am going to lift the reservation and make the Eevee available again to make sure it's fair on anyone else who might want it.

@PMJaguar11, @AMMantyke

Hey there guys! Just to let you know that I have recently updated the list of reserved Eevee and Pokemon for trade recently on the first post of the forum. I noticed that one of you asked for an Eevee already asked after. If the Eevee goes untraded by this time next week, I will make it available again.

I would like to adopt Ameilia. My offer is a female Dream World Mantine (Lvl 10, got it a few days ago). I can trade Sunday between 12 and 2 if you'd like. Here's my information:
0347-8681-3879 - Black 2. Trainer name is Len.

If there's another time you'd like to trade at, PM me and I can adapt. I can trade at almost any time, at any day of the week. I'm glad my workplace lets me bring my DS, eh? :p

I would like to adopt Ameilia. My offer is a female Dream World Mantine (Lvl 10, got it a few days ago). I can trade Sunday between 12 and 2 if you'd like. Here's my information:
0347-8681-3879 - Black 2. Trainer name is Len.

If there's another time you'd like to trade at, PM me and I can adapt. I can trade at almost any time, at any day of the week. I'm glad my workplace lets me bring my DS, eh? :p

Between 12 and 2 is perfect. I'll get Ameilia ready for you. Is there any kind of item you need that I can attach to her?

I'll be in the Wi-Fi soon. I just need to complete a trade with someone else and then I'll send you Amelia.

I'm here, whenever you're ready.

Hm. I'm in the Wi-Fi club now. Did you use the right friend code?

Mine is Sophie: 3740-8440-7080

The one I have for you is:

0347-8681-3879

Let's just double check we got it right.

My bad, I added your Black 1 FC in the signature. Haha, i'll change that.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom