• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose watched Eevee and Emolga. "Aw~"

Eevee rolled over and over, until she had Emolga pinned down.

Camille smiled at the two. "So cute."

Emolga squealed, struggling to push Eevee off. Then she got an idea. She began tickling Eevee.

"Oww... ok.. well, there is no need to be hateful to the first history teacher you meet afterwards!" Mara retorted, but softened, and added:
"I had a teacher like that.. he was always going on about "perfection" like it was the most important thing in the world... and heaven help those who defied him." she shuddered at the memory

ooc: a whole packet of cookiez 4 u

Emolga jumped up, and threw another cookie in Eevee's direction, hoping to use it as a diversion.

A couple of sticks and a broom hobbled around the school, walking like a real human.

Dono was quite pleased by animating the sticks... it had taken both astral and Pshycic powers. He had also made a sheet of paper and a pencil come along too. Now, he'd get some clothes, and maybe some blue paint to make the hair look like his... oh, and glasses. And a comb.

Yuko walked out the dance hall, slightly bored of Envy's yelling. His Machop walked beside him, "I really should go catch some new pokemon." He rushed outside quickly looking for any pokemon to catch in Forrest's forest.

The sticks and Broom came out of the Vifargent common room dressed in Dono's clothes, and the Moppy things at the end of the broom dyed blue.

On his way Yuko spotted this...."Uh..." He was about to question this but didn't want to be seen talking to a broom. Instead he rubbed his eyes to see if he was hallucinating.

The broom waved. A pece of paper levitated in the air, and something started writing on it. This is fun. I'm astraling and pshycicing at the SAME TIME!!!

"Should I `faint or is this Dono again?" Yuko asked, feeling a bit dizzy, "Because right now I am really sorry if it is you Dono, uh Yuki I'm sorry about that..." He chuckled and stepped away.

About what? Secrets. Tell me secrets. Or I'll whack the ear thingy out and possess you. Come to think about it, I think I can possess you even WITH the ear piece...

"AH!" Yuko clutched his ear, "NO I mean I'm sprry I forced you two to brake up!" He almost screamed.

The mops fell apart. There was a rasping sound. KILL... KILL... The mops floated back together, and flew at him like arrows. KILL... KILL!

"Don't kill me on Christmas Eve please!" Yuko cried running back to the dance hall to find Yuki.

Ooc: Damn. I missed alot.

BIC: Kayumi, quite unhappy that Jake never showed up in the hour that the dance was normal, sat in her room pouting.
That's not going to do you any good.
Kayumi sighed, "You're right, maybe he was busy or something. Or maybe he forgot. Who knows?" She changed into a black shirt and pink shorts and started drawing a lame picture of Manaphy in a sketchpad.

Envy went back to her dorm where she spotted a girl who she thought was probably called Yumi, "You don't look too happy." She said.

Kayumi looked up and saw a girl she'd never seen before. "No, not very much at the moment." She replied, "I haven't seen my boyfriend yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom