• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmett dogded it and smashed his night slash into Pikachu.

A teen in a wheelchair rolled over to Camile. " I see you've seen Kin's signature move." The teen said smiling.

Edwin sighed. " You don't handle stuff like this well?" He asked. He pulled the sleeve over his hand again then took it off. His hand was normal and smiled.

Camille looked like she was about to verbally tear the guy a new one, but she just went blank. Pikachu hit the ground and scowled, sparking.

Emmett simply smiled. " I win." He said calmly. A black cloud covered Emmett. The cloud disappeared and kin Stood there happily. The teen in the wheelchair moved closer to Camile. " Yay, he does that a lot... I'm real though." The real Emmett said smiling.

Edwin shrugged. " I've been this way for a while." He said. He pulled his hoodie down took a deep breath. " They're something about cold air that makes me feel alive." Edwin said as he smiled.

" don't worry! I'm not gonna drag your soul out and eat it!" Edwin said trying to comfort Rose. " I really am just here to write down any big events or something." He added.

" You need to be ready to battle anyone or anything." Emmett said calmly. " I once was champion of kanto. I lost that title cause I was attacked from somewhere I didn't think about. And the same fate will be yours if you din't learn." He added. King walked to beside Emmett, Kin dashed to Emmett as well. Kin jumped onto Emmett's lap and howled. " You did good!" He said smiling.

Camille recalled Pikachu, and looked upset, but then smiled. "Calvin taught me about expecting attacks form any directions, but never that."

" It's a lesson that saves lives." Emmett said calmly. Kin jumped off of Emmett lap and transformed into Emmett and walked behind to the wheelchair and gripped the handles. " It does." Emmett added.

" Sorry, My humor is somewhat Dead." Edwin said sighing. Creeps rolled his eye and made a odd noise.

" Well.. You won't let this drop?" Edwin asked. He moved to the open and put his hands in his pockets. " You going to try kill me and think it'll save lives?" He asked.

" Good. Cause Dead people aren't funny." Edwin said joking. Creeps simply made a odd noise that sounded like a laugh.

" Yes, that's why." Emmett replied. " I can still walk and all but just very little." He said sighing.

" Yes.. That's why I become a teacher, so I can teach new trainers to know how these dangers." Emmett said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom