• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobo jumped, and stared at Cammile. "That..." he said, "Is the most useful plan ever. Why didn't I think of it? Genious. Is Donovan alright?" "Invisible...intangible.... lalala...."

"You like it?" Camille asked excitedly. "If all of my Pokémon hit the building's breaker box with a simultaneous Thunder, they'll get a major power outage, possibly destroying electronic equipment."

"I had forgotten the temporary genious most children have. Continue?"

Alvin was in the bathroom, crying.

"Temporary?" Camille said, sounding offended, but shrugged it off. "Anyway, if we can turn the power off, we can take them by surprise, and ambush them in the dark."

(OOC: Did you mean me modo? Just making sure before I potentially have to edit three times again)

"Unless you stay childish for your life, you lose your genius. And in the attack, we will be able to steal back-" A man in a trench coat, brush moustache and large porkpie hat nearly over his sunglassed eyes turned into their compartment. He raised a gun. "Sinnoh Police. I've heard enough to realise what you had to do with the Team Galactic attacks of late. Please slowly raise your hands and return your Pokemon." Cilan jumped, Dono pulled his jacket over his face in shock and Lobo's hand flew immediatly to his Pokeballs.

Ooc yep, you.

(OOC:eek:k)

Matthew flinched when the Murkrow pecked him on the head and looked up almost instantly, dropping his book and motioning to Chameleos, who had been about to shoot a Thunderbolt at the Omen Pokemon. His pokemon calmed down as Matthew stood and asked "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

Chameleos picked up the book and leapt onto Matthew's shoulder as he waited for an answer.

"I am Claudia Duke, this is my twin Alexander Duke, and my older brother Kevin Duke. Alexander and I are future students here. I appologise for Arietta's pecking. She is rather fond of it."

Matthew took note of the other two people as well as that Claudia had said she had a Murkrow, one of the pokemon listed in the book as a Stealth Pokemon for multiple reasons.

Before he could think about the Omen Pokemon any more however, he suddenly remembered something.

"Duke... isn't that the last name of the headmaster?"

Chameleos, still carrying the book, was now looking at the three with interest, though the fact that he didn't blink as he did so was kinda creepy.

Camille slowly raised her hands, and Emolga went into her Poké Ball. "If I may, we have nothing to do with the Team Galactic attacks. One of us was actually a victim, and we're on a mission to retrieve stolen property of said victim from Team Galactic." She said boldly.

"Indeed. If, however, you wish for information of the school, I do not possess
information on layout, as I am as new to this school as you, and I rather not ask my uncle about said information." "Claudia, your long words impress nobody." Alex noted. "Oh yeah? Well, if you weren't my bro, chances are you'd totally have the hots for me." Claudia retorted, dropping all the long words. "Eeeeew!" Alex screeched.

"Sure." The Policeman said. Dono removed his jacket from his head, and coughed loudly.

Matthew tried to ignore the remark, and unintentionally did look at Claudia for a moment before he caught himself and said "Ok... that was disturbing. I'm gonna leave before I hear any other things that will keep me from being able to sleep tonight."

He then began to walk away, both thinking and muttering under his breath at such a low tone it was inaudible to anyone but himself and Chameleos.

"Please don't let her follow me, please don't let her follow me, please don't let her follow me...."

However, Chameleos had dropped the book as he flinched when he had heard the remark as well, and it now lay on the ground, cover facing upward with the hand-written title visible"

Claudia did not follow, and turned on the spot and left. "Sis, I think you scared him." "Silly Alex; that was the point of the remark. I had retrirved Arieta, and I was caught in the thorns of conversation. Since no real benefit on my part was avadible, I terminated conversation as soon as I could." "You manipulative child." Kev laughed.

Dono flicked his hand, and the policeman's hat and moustache came off. "As expected. Dad's silly disguise obscured his vision." "Donovan? Oh... uh... oops?" The Policeman mumbled. "Roger? Why, sit down! I assume you are after Team Galactic too?" "How did I not rcognize my son?" "Your hat was over your eyes."

"I'm not even gonna ask." Camille mumbled. Emolga came back out, sensing that the coast was clear, and relaxed.

Dono flailed his hands. "Cammile, meet Roger Roark Duke. My dad, Duke's brother and chief of police in Sinnoh. He also knows Lobo through Duke."

Matthew got about ten minutes away before he remembered his book and looked to see if Chameleos had it. However, to his surprise, Chameleos was nowhere near, and he knew it wasn't just him playing tricks with his ability because Matthew knew his red crest on his chest would be visible.He then turned around, and began to walk back the way he came, a little faster than usual.

Meanwhile, Chameleos, holding the book, ran up to Claudia and ran in front of her before opening the book to show an entire page on Murkrow.

Murkrow. Also known as the Omen Pokemon, this is one of the purer Stealth Pokemon species. Capable of silent flight, paranoia-inducing cries,producing vision-impairing Haze, and Ear-splitting Screeches.This combined with the high Speed that most Flying Pokemon have makes Murkrow and Honchcrow near-perfect for Stealth Combat.

Stealth Rating:5 out of 5

There was also a few rough drawings of Murkrow, showing it in a passive stance, flying in a blur of dark navy-feathers, and releasing Haze towards an unseen opponent.At the bottom of the page was a signature written in semi-neat cursive handwriting:

Matthew Floresca

"Nice to meet you, sir." Camille said. Emolga seemed a bit hesitant, but decided to trust him.

Claudia examined the page. "Interesting. This means four things. One, that kid with the book is called Matthew. Two, he is obsessive with Stealth and Murkrows. Three, his Kecleon is a kleptomaniac, or he wishes to show me Matthew's evil plan for world domination via stealth. Four, this page is mine now. Thank you, friendly Kecleon. Here is a marshmellow." She said, pulling a marshmellow from her handbag.

"Mm." He nodded. "I'd let my Pokemon out to greet your Emolga, but they are mostly too big. E.T, go." A Beeheeyem appeared. "My apprehender. He does not talk much." E.T nodded, and held out his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom